Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 84 of 275 FirstFirst ... 34 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 134 184 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 4115
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2870
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyKing2019  [View Original Post]
    Hi Gents,

    There used to be two girls named Dara and other one Chelsea both are not connected with each other. Dara had an issue with her leg or something and her mom was oriental background. Does anyone has any info about her. Other girl named Chelsea was pretty much on streets or used to live in abandon houses had a crackhead loser BF. 5-3 to 5-5 tall, black hair slim body. Okay looking had fake front teeth which she used to glue it on but not many people know that. Chelsea's picture is attached on this forum. dont have Dara pics anymore. Any one has any info about them, if they are still around or moved out? Please, let me know. Thanks.
    Chelsea hasn't walked or done ads for close to 3-4 years now. She is still in Lake Worth. My have a sugar daddy, some old fart. I have seen her on her 10 speed up and down the trail in the last few weeks. Did't know about the teeth interesting. She is from Georgia she goes up their every now and then to sober up. I have great pics of her sucking me and my buddies cock on my porn hub page. I think she is super hot.

  2. #2869

    Contact, FB or email?

    Quote Originally Posted by NotTexMexican  [View Original Post]
    I think Chelsea aka June bug moved to Georgia last year.

    , but I'm not positive.
    Any contact info, phone email or if anyone know she has Facebook.

  3. #2868

    Chelsea

    Quote Originally Posted by Fighter954  [View Original Post]
    She used to work military, south of 10th but I haven't seen her in a while, last time she was staying ina place behind Bank of America south of military.
    I think Chelsea aka June bug moved to Georgia last year.

    , but I'm not positive.

  4. #2867
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyKing2019  [View Original Post]
    Hi Gents,

    There used to be two girls named Dara and other one Chelsea both are not connected with each other. Dara had an issue with her leg or something and her mom was oriental background. Does anyone has any info about her. Other girl named Chelsea was pretty much on streets or used to live in abandon houses had a crackhead loser BF. 5-3 to 5-5 tall, black hair slim body. Okay looking had fake front teeth which she used to glue it on but not many people know that. Chelsea's picture is attached on this forum. dont have Dara pics anymore. Any one has any info about them, if they are still around or moved out? Please, let me know. Thanks.
    She used to work military, south of 10th but I haven't seen her in a while, last time she was staying ina place behind Bank of America south of military.

  5. #2866

    Dara and Chelsea

    Hi Gents,

    There used to be two girls named Dara and other one Chelsea both are not connected with each other. Dara had an issue with her leg or something and her mom was oriental background. Does anyone has any info about her. Other girl named Chelsea was pretty much on streets or used to live in abandon houses had a crackhead loser BF. 5-3 to 5-5 tall, black hair slim body. Okay looking had fake front teeth which she used to glue it on but not many people know that. Chelsea's picture is attached on this forum. dont have Dara pics anymore. Any one has any info about them, if they are still around or moved out? Please, let me know. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chelsea.jpg‎  

  6. #2865
    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

    The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

  7. #2864
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob000  [View Original Post]
    Misty is not someone I have ever picked up. But we have all seen her walking for years.

    Check her new blotter post out, and make sure you look at the charges. Pass the word about this DO NOT FLY ZONE woman. Avoid at all costs.

    I have many walkers on my Do Not Fly List for this reason.

    Check out my older posts for my list.

    She is not the only one out there. Be careful.

    Blotter date 7-31-2020.

    MISTY P.
    Thanks for the lookout, super valuable intel. If you don't mind could you post everyone the do not fly list? I'm looking at your older post but I want to make sure I don't miss any.

  8. #2863

    Misty p. 100% do not fly zone

    Misty is not someone I have ever picked up. But we have all seen her walking for years.

    Check her new blotter post out, and make sure you look at the charges. Pass the word about this DO NOT FLY ZONE woman. Avoid at all costs.

    I have many walkers on my Do Not Fly List for this reason.

    Check out my older posts for my list.

    She is not the only one out there. Be careful.

    Blotter date 7-31-2020.

    MISTY P.

  9. #2862

    Ally

    Quote Originally Posted by Gringo2123  [View Original Post]
    He didn't get the photo

    .
    The photo with Dana and the one with her solo is the Allie I know. The BJ pic I'm not so sure doesn't look like her I think it's someone else. Anymore pics? I got some pics of her to if anyone is interested Let me know. She's one of my favorites.

  10. #2861

    Ally

    Quote Originally Posted by Gringo2123  [View Original Post]
    He didn't get the photo

    .
    I don't think the dick sucking one is the same girl I'm talking about but the first two photos With Dana and the one by herself are. Is there More out there of ally? I got some to trade Through personal messaging if anyone is interested.

  11. #2860
    Quote Originally Posted by Gringo2123  [View Original Post]
    He didn't get the photo.
    Is there any more photos?

  12. #2859
    He didn't get the photo

    Quote Originally Posted by JackBlack1991  [View Original Post]
    Damn your lucky. How did you manage to get a photo of ally sucking cock? I've been using her for about 3/4 years now.
    .

  13. #2858

    Ally

    Quote Originally Posted by KoKoLo  [View Original Post]
    Have enjoyed these 2 harlots. They are great cocksuckers, catch the prize and enjoy the swallow. Both are available and I can say, are looking fair for the mileage on both. Dana has gained some serious weight but her gum job is still awesome. Ally is always on point. Digits for seniors with a good trade. Have fun and stay safe.
    Never had the pleasure of picking up Dana. I have picked up Ally a couple of times she is someone I would like to make a regular I just haven't seen her out much lately. I need to get her digits if anyone has and is willing to give them to me since I am new to this site. Nice girl great conversationalist Fun to be around and her head game is on point.

  14. #2857

    Dana

    Quote Originally Posted by KoKoLo  [View Original Post]
    Have enjoyed these 2 harlots. They are great cocksuckers, catch the prize and enjoy the swallow. Both are available and I can say, are looking fair for the mileage on both. Dana has gained some serious weight but her gum job is still awesome. Ally is always on point. Digits for seniors with a good trade. Have fun and stay safe.
    Saw Dana today and I love the thickness more so than a skinny harlot. Great session she sure knows how to Polish that knob, gave her a hell of a creampie too.

  15. #2856

    Dana and ally

    Quote Originally Posted by KoKoLo  [View Original Post]
    Have enjoyed these 2 harlots. They are great cocksuckers, catch the prize and enjoy the swallow. Both are available and I can say, are looking fair for the mileage on both. Dana has gained some serious weight but her gum job is still awesome. Ally is always on point. Digits for seniors with a good trade. Have fun and stay safe.
    Damn your lucky. How did you manage to get a photo of ally sucking cock? I've been using her for about 3/4 years now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape