Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 249 of 343 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 299 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 5134
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1414
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227
    Quote Originally Posted by MMartin  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure, but now that you mention it, she did change her name once, but I don't remember what it was. Here is her pics.
    Yes, this is her and thanks for the pictures. I think she went by Serenity first, then changed to another name which could be Skye but I don't remember. Lots of fun and I tried to see her whenever I could get a hold of her until she disappeared. Those were much better days for varieties and options!

  2. #1413

    Safe experience

    Quote Originally Posted by SafeGuy76  [View Original Post]
    What is a reasonable tip for a trip like this. I am new to this, go to AMP's all the time. Just figured I would check her out, sounded like a fun time.
    Headed for an Asian experience. 646- number in stg. Guess a different Asian provider but decent looking. I Was bit starved so needed a "no-rule" experience. And these Asian ladies seldom disappoints. She did a thorough cleaning job and insisted on a mask. I begged to take it off with conditions of no FK. Little bit of Covered Suck followed by FS. I did a bit of necking which helped gathering steam. Was satisfying. And ended with a massage on my tired back. Guys request to please treat her well. She appeared to me bit soft and sensitive.

  3. #1412

    Any intel on this one

    http://manchester-nh.new-hampshire.s...d/076029722983

    Looks like there are two. Thanks.

  4. #1411

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by DutchMan69  [View Original Post]
    Here is an update on two I visited. Or at least attempted to do so.

    Jess The Entertainer. She is a game player or really mess up. Long time in between texts. Finally scheduled an appt for one morning at 6:00 am. Got to the hotel in Manchester. Called her number & got crickets! Started to drive away. Finally heard from her and the little head said go back. Which I did. And she and an older guy came out to meet me. Told me her was her driver & body guard and he lives with her at the hotel and stays in the room during visits. I got the heck out of there!

    Gabby posts as a mature provider on STGames. Older woman. OK looking. Very goofy. Terrible head games. Dirty place. But lives alone. Lots of age damage. Wet kitty. But not great in performance. Would definitely not repeat! Hope this is helpful to everyone.
    Same experience with Jess, something is going on. When I saw her, she had a lot of marks which she claims to be from an accident. And the older guy stepped out when I was there, but he's always there which is sketchy. She used to work out of her house, and moving to a hotel might mean demons. Be careful why'all, she's undoubtedly going downhill.

  5. #1410

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by EsEricStall  [View Original Post]
    Any thing on this gal? Is she active?
    She used to post quite often. Many reviews when she did, some good, some not so good. Haven't seen her post in a while.

  6. #1409
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch  [View Original Post]
    Any thing on this gal? Is she active?

  7. #1408

    Thanks for the intel

    Quote Originally Posted by FootFiend  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...3/286169145829

    I contacted her this evening when my regular couldn't meet. She did respond she could only do out or car. $. 2 for car. But I missed her text and just assumed she wasn't available. I was willing TTOFTT but I had gotten off by taking another option. But anyone have Intel on her? Never got a chance to ask if photos were real as she went radio silence after I apologized for missing her text (was only 30 mins). I may take another run at it. Offering up outcall or car indicated to me she was at least legit and wasn't working with a BF and getting setup to be robbed.

    Anyone have anything to add on this one?
    I believe there are just a few providers (at least I know of) First is the asian with a 646—- number in STG. And other is the big girl who claims to be Brazilian, she is good but slightly wrinkled. Is there any intel on providers bit outskirts safer areas like hooksett etc. ? Thanks in anticipation.

  8. #1407

    Lizzy

    Quote Originally Posted by VtGuy1  [View Original Post]
    I just set her a text and discovered previous texts with her back and forth from a few months ago. She previously advertised out of Claremont and worked out of both Claremont and manchester. She was linked with ripping guys off and her BF was involved with her rip offs. Pics are not her. She was a brunette and looking weathered in reality. The Lizzy in the ad is a blonde and looks pretty fresh. My advice would be to stay away. There should be prior posts if you do some digging.
    Thanks for the Intel. I shall continue to search for other options.

  9. #1406

    Lizzy

    I just set her a text and discovered previous texts with her back and forth from a few months ago. She previously advertised out of Claremont and worked out of both Claremont and manchester. She was linked with ripping guys off and her BF was involved with her rip offs. Pics are not her. She was a brunette and looking weathered in reality. The Lizzy in the ad is a blonde and looks pretty fresh. My advice would be to stay away. There should be prior posts if you do some digging.

    Quote Originally Posted by FootFiend  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...3/286169145829

    I contacted her this evening when my regular couldn't meet. She did respond she could only do out or car. $. 2 for car. But I missed her text and just assumed she wasn't available. I was willing TTOFTT but I had gotten off by taking another option. But anyone have Intel on her? Never got a chance to ask if photos were real as she went radio silence after I apologized for missing her text (was only 30 mins). I may take another run at it. Offering up outcall or car indicated to me she was at least legit and wasn't working with a BF and getting setup to be robbed.

    Anyone have anything to add on this one?

  10. #1405

    Lizzy: STG ad

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...3/286169145829

    I contacted her this evening when my regular couldn't meet. She did respond she could only do out or car. $. 2 for car. But I missed her text and just assumed she wasn't available. I was willing TTOFTT but I had gotten off by taking another option. But anyone have Intel on her? Never got a chance to ask if photos were real as she went radio silence after I apologized for missing her text (was only 30 mins). I may take another run at it. Offering up outcall or car indicated to me she was at least legit and wasn't working with a BF and getting setup to be robbed.

    Anyone have anything to add on this one?

  11. #1404
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    If anyone is interested in tag teaming a girl tonight in Manchester contact me 339-XXX-2230.

    Will explain all the details if / when you contact me Yes she is worth it.
    Would love to do this next time you pm the details and pics of her thanks man.

  12. #1403
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    If anyone is interested in tag teaming a girl tonight in Manchester contact me 339-XXX-2230.

    Will explain all the details if / when you contact me Yes she is worth it.
    Pm would like to do this next time.

  13. #1402
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    If anyone is interested in tag teaming a girl tonight in Manchester contact me 339-XXX-2230.

    Will explain all the details if / when you contact me Yes she is worth it.
    Make this for tomorrow message me here and we will talk about doing this.

    This is 100% real no game contact if interested.

  14. #1401

    Tag team tonight

    If anyone is interested in tag teaming a girl tonight in Manchester contact me 339-XXX-2230.

    Will explain all the details if / when you contact me Yes she is worth it.

  15. #1400

    Jess & Abby

    Here is an update on two I visited. Or at least attempted to do so.

    Jess The Entertainer. She is a game player or really mess up. Long time in between texts. Finally scheduled an appt for one morning at 6:00 am. Got to the hotel in Manchester. Called her number & got crickets! Started to drive away. Finally heard from her and the little head said go back. Which I did. And she and an older guy came out to meet me. Told me her was her driver & body guard and he lives with her at the hotel and stays in the room during visits. I got the heck out of there!

    Gabby posts as a mature provider on STGames. Older woman. OK looking. Very goofy. Terrible head games. Dirty place. But lives alone. Lots of age damage. Wet kitty. But not great in performance. Would definitely not repeat! Hope this is helpful to everyone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape