Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 250 of 343 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 300 ... LastLast
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 5144
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1409
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch  [View Original Post]
    Any thing on this gal? Is she active?

  2. #1408

    Thanks for the intel

    Quote Originally Posted by FootFiend  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...3/286169145829

    I contacted her this evening when my regular couldn't meet. She did respond she could only do out or car. $. 2 for car. But I missed her text and just assumed she wasn't available. I was willing TTOFTT but I had gotten off by taking another option. But anyone have Intel on her? Never got a chance to ask if photos were real as she went radio silence after I apologized for missing her text (was only 30 mins). I may take another run at it. Offering up outcall or car indicated to me she was at least legit and wasn't working with a BF and getting setup to be robbed.

    Anyone have anything to add on this one?
    I believe there are just a few providers (at least I know of) First is the asian with a 646—- number in STG. And other is the big girl who claims to be Brazilian, she is good but slightly wrinkled. Is there any intel on providers bit outskirts safer areas like hooksett etc. ? Thanks in anticipation.

  3. #1407

    Lizzy

    Quote Originally Posted by VtGuy1  [View Original Post]
    I just set her a text and discovered previous texts with her back and forth from a few months ago. She previously advertised out of Claremont and worked out of both Claremont and manchester. She was linked with ripping guys off and her BF was involved with her rip offs. Pics are not her. She was a brunette and looking weathered in reality. The Lizzy in the ad is a blonde and looks pretty fresh. My advice would be to stay away. There should be prior posts if you do some digging.
    Thanks for the Intel. I shall continue to search for other options.

  4. #1406

    Lizzy

    I just set her a text and discovered previous texts with her back and forth from a few months ago. She previously advertised out of Claremont and worked out of both Claremont and manchester. She was linked with ripping guys off and her BF was involved with her rip offs. Pics are not her. She was a brunette and looking weathered in reality. The Lizzy in the ad is a blonde and looks pretty fresh. My advice would be to stay away. There should be prior posts if you do some digging.

    Quote Originally Posted by FootFiend  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...3/286169145829

    I contacted her this evening when my regular couldn't meet. She did respond she could only do out or car. $. 2 for car. But I missed her text and just assumed she wasn't available. I was willing TTOFTT but I had gotten off by taking another option. But anyone have Intel on her? Never got a chance to ask if photos were real as she went radio silence after I apologized for missing her text (was only 30 mins). I may take another run at it. Offering up outcall or car indicated to me she was at least legit and wasn't working with a BF and getting setup to be robbed.

    Anyone have anything to add on this one?

  5. #1405

    Lizzy: STG ad

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...3/286169145829

    I contacted her this evening when my regular couldn't meet. She did respond she could only do out or car. $. 2 for car. But I missed her text and just assumed she wasn't available. I was willing TTOFTT but I had gotten off by taking another option. But anyone have Intel on her? Never got a chance to ask if photos were real as she went radio silence after I apologized for missing her text (was only 30 mins). I may take another run at it. Offering up outcall or car indicated to me she was at least legit and wasn't working with a BF and getting setup to be robbed.

    Anyone have anything to add on this one?

  6. #1404
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    If anyone is interested in tag teaming a girl tonight in Manchester contact me 339-XXX-2230.

    Will explain all the details if / when you contact me Yes she is worth it.
    Would love to do this next time you pm the details and pics of her thanks man.

  7. #1403
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    If anyone is interested in tag teaming a girl tonight in Manchester contact me 339-XXX-2230.

    Will explain all the details if / when you contact me Yes she is worth it.
    Pm would like to do this next time.

  8. #1402
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    If anyone is interested in tag teaming a girl tonight in Manchester contact me 339-XXX-2230.

    Will explain all the details if / when you contact me Yes she is worth it.
    Make this for tomorrow message me here and we will talk about doing this.

    This is 100% real no game contact if interested.

  9. #1401

    Tag team tonight

    If anyone is interested in tag teaming a girl tonight in Manchester contact me 339-XXX-2230.

    Will explain all the details if / when you contact me Yes she is worth it.

  10. #1400

    Jess & Abby

    Here is an update on two I visited. Or at least attempted to do so.

    Jess The Entertainer. She is a game player or really mess up. Long time in between texts. Finally scheduled an appt for one morning at 6:00 am. Got to the hotel in Manchester. Called her number & got crickets! Started to drive away. Finally heard from her and the little head said go back. Which I did. And she and an older guy came out to meet me. Told me her was her driver & body guard and he lives with her at the hotel and stays in the room during visits. I got the heck out of there!

    Gabby posts as a mature provider on STGames. Older woman. OK looking. Very goofy. Terrible head games. Dirty place. But lives alone. Lots of age damage. Wet kitty. But not great in performance. Would definitely not repeat! Hope this is helpful to everyone.

  11. #1399

    Lexi

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...t/068177822746

    Anyone have seen her yet? Seems pretty legit, doesn't ask for deposit. I have been in the search for a younger gal and wondering if she will do the job.

  12. #1398

    Serinity

    Quote Originally Posted by MMartin  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure, but now that you mention it, she did change her name once, but I don't remember what it was. Here is her pics.
    Serenity. . sheila got prego with some goon. We still talk. I think she is so freaking pretty. Have videos of her doing gangbangs with her first husband. (short Irish dude). Definitely did not expect her first husband to be this little short dude LOL.

  13. #1397

    Lacy and Southern Redbone

    Lacy.

    Definitely worth it if you have never participated in some of the things she offers. She's great with beginners. If it wasn't for that, she'd be a little expensive. Very nice, neighborhood didn't seem too bad. Thin, but old and saggy. Didn't like the specialties, so I won't repeat because the whole value is there. Without it, it's expensive.

    Southern Redbone.

    Caught her on a desperate day. Got a good price. Glad I did cause the incall was disgusting. Other than that, it was fine. Good enough that I contacted her regarding a car date or an incall at a different location. Waiting to hear back.

    Scarce on the reviews. Feel free to ask questions.

  14. #1396

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by MassGuyInNh  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see the BBW Amy? She's on Armory just across the bridge on the West side? She lists on STG. I've spent time with her. You mongers need to know some things. PM me.
    Pm sent. So tell us what's up.

  15. #1395
    I'm not sure, but now that you mention it, she did change her name once, but I don't remember what it was. Here is her pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by LotsOfFun207  [View Original Post]
    Did she go by Skye back in the day?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EB384538-F4E6-4882-A5C7-DA05E4F3B844.jpeg‎   5879390E-0747-4AF8-8CBB-99F70A3C4296.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape