Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11450

    Macie

    Quote Originally Posted by DanielLee1996  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know where she is? I'm suprised nobodys asked yet.
    I saw her posting on Eros. That was last week.

  2. #11449

    Macie

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeChance  [View Original Post]
    If Macie not in Milwaukee then probably in Chicago she works both locations. Always a great time with no drama very open menu.
    Unless I'm missing aa place she posts, her last add was for Chicago on the 9th. She hasn't posted in either location since. Thought maybe she got covid and was doing a 2 week quarantine.

  3. #11448

    Macie

    If Macie not in Milwaukee then probably in Chicago she works both locations. Always a great time with no drama very open menu.

  4. #11447
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 21

    She's not slowing down

    Quote Originally Posted by Dkayz  [View Original Post]
    She has been discussed at length here. Long story short, she is TGTBT.
    No one on National ave is verifying her age, and how do you guys know her birthdate for sure? But I would stay away.

  5. #11446

    Macie

    Does anybody know where she is? I'm suprised nobodys asked yet.

  6. #11445

    Not the way to start

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianNoobie  [View Original Post]
    All 4 of your posts have been asking for info, but you haven't contributed. Early on, I learned that its best to learn about how this works before continuously asking for info. Why don't you start off by trying some of the girls who have already been positively reviewed, so that you know that they are relatively safe. Then come back with a review of your own.

    L.

  7. #11444

    Sammi love or any GFEs?

    What ever happened to sammi love? I've had her number for a while but never met up. She has not answered phone in a year and it rings all the way thru?

    Also any other GFE besides her recently besides Viv and kendall and Mary foxx?

  8. #11443

    Now would be the time for a review over a question

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianNoobie  [View Original Post]
    She's real I will tell you that. I seen her over a year ago before she was advertising with a different provider. It wasn't bad but I haven't repeated. Let us know what your experience instead of asking everyone else's.

  9. #11442

    Sweet vanilla cream


  10. #11441
    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    Three different ads, same wording, same number but all different pics. There might be more. Caution is advised.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/days-an-nights/32291987

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/672118676268

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/957033714749
    Same manager most likely.

  11. #11440

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky  [View Original Post]
    Isn't that the one that was reported as underage? If yes, STAY AWAY!
    Post #11017.

  12. #11439

    Just an observation

    Three different ads, same wording, same number but all different pics. There might be more. Caution is advised.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/days-an-nights/32291987

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/672118676268

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/957033714749

  13. #11438

    I was shunned for her for a repeat visit

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown414  [View Original Post]
    Hey does anyone know what happened to Farrah, if she's out of the game or changed numbers? https://escortfish.ch/tel/view/414-600-6715.
    A few year ago I saw her and it was good, everything on the menu. The tried a month later and she said she would report me to LEO.

    If I contacted her again. Very messy place in S. Milwaukee area.

  14. #11437
    Quote Originally Posted by KissTheBoer  [View Original Post]
    Seems like it's too good to be true.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/195916752205
    Many reports. I think she went by kay.

  15. #11436

    Really

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Do you see where it says "Report Post?"

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape