Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11455

    Underage

    Quote Originally Posted by BigA500  [View Original Post]
    No one on National ave is verifying her age, and how do you guys know her birthdate for sure? But I would stay away.
    I pulled up her mother's FB and scrolled back to the date where she wished her daughter a happy 16th birthday. I then added two years to that to come up to 18th Birthday.

  2. #11454
    Quote Originally Posted by EddiesPickle  [View Original Post]
    You could check this one out, I haven't seen her in a year or so but she was GFE then, she's the one who lives with her dad in Waukesha and can usually only meet up until 4 pm, you will need to do the work since things could have changed, I text her briefly yesterday and it's her.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/lets-play/749217760247
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/749217760247

    Saw her earlier this year as a third time. She put on about 15-20 lbs maybe more in a year. Still accommodating as she was before and GFE.

  3. #11453

    Kenzie

    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad2781  [View Original Post]
    What ever happened to sammi love? I've had her number for a while but never met up. She has not answered phone in a year and it rings all the way thru?

    Also any other GFE besides her recently besides Viv and kendall and Mary foxx?
    You could check this one out, I haven't seen her in a year or so but she was GFE then, she's the one who lives with her dad in Waukesha and can usually only meet up until 4 pm, you will need to do the work since things could have changed, I text her briefly yesterday and it's her.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/lets-play/749217760247

  4. #11452

    Sl

    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad2781  [View Original Post]
    What ever happened to sammi love? I've had her number for a while but never met up. She has not answered phone in a year and it rings all the way thru?

    Also any other GFE besides her recently besides Viv and kendall and Mary foxx?
    She was around early in the year and last I heard was on state vacation.

  5. #11451

    Macie

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeChance  [View Original Post]
    If Macie not in Milwaukee then probably in Chicago she works both locations. Always a great time with no drama very open menu.
    I read she was taking a medical leave. Indication was for cosmetic of some sort. She'll be back.

  6. #11450

    Macie

    Quote Originally Posted by DanielLee1996  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know where she is? I'm suprised nobodys asked yet.
    I saw her posting on Eros. That was last week.

  7. #11449

    Macie

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeChance  [View Original Post]
    If Macie not in Milwaukee then probably in Chicago she works both locations. Always a great time with no drama very open menu.
    Unless I'm missing aa place she posts, her last add was for Chicago on the 9th. She hasn't posted in either location since. Thought maybe she got covid and was doing a 2 week quarantine.

  8. #11448

    Macie

    If Macie not in Milwaukee then probably in Chicago she works both locations. Always a great time with no drama very open menu.

  9. #11447
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 21

    She's not slowing down

    Quote Originally Posted by Dkayz  [View Original Post]
    She has been discussed at length here. Long story short, she is TGTBT.
    No one on National ave is verifying her age, and how do you guys know her birthdate for sure? But I would stay away.

  10. #11446

    Macie

    Does anybody know where she is? I'm suprised nobodys asked yet.

  11. #11445

    Not the way to start

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianNoobie  [View Original Post]
    All 4 of your posts have been asking for info, but you haven't contributed. Early on, I learned that its best to learn about how this works before continuously asking for info. Why don't you start off by trying some of the girls who have already been positively reviewed, so that you know that they are relatively safe. Then come back with a review of your own.

    L.

  12. #11444

    Sammi love or any GFEs?

    What ever happened to sammi love? I've had her number for a while but never met up. She has not answered phone in a year and it rings all the way thru?

    Also any other GFE besides her recently besides Viv and kendall and Mary foxx?

  13. #11443

    Now would be the time for a review over a question

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianNoobie  [View Original Post]
    She's real I will tell you that. I seen her over a year ago before she was advertising with a different provider. It wasn't bad but I haven't repeated. Let us know what your experience instead of asking everyone else's.

  14. #11442

    Sweet vanilla cream


  15. #11441
    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    Three different ads, same wording, same number but all different pics. There might be more. Caution is advised.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/days-an-nights/32291987

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/672118676268

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/957033714749
    Same manager most likely.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape