Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 684 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 184 584 634 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 734 784 1184 ... LastLast
Results 10,246 to 10,260 of 24837
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14592

    DI girls

    Ok so taking a poll here as going to set up with a DI girl next week.

    Who is your opinion on the best option available right now. Options are:

    Tabby.

    Delilah.

    Amber.

    Bianca.

    Jamiee.

    Tiffany.

    Jojo.

    I have seen Roz so wanting to see someone different.

  2. #14591

    London aka Tanae continued

    Thanks for the help Hadan.

    I saw the review you're referring to. It might be worse than that by now. You never know though, could be one real salty review. I'm not familiar w the monger who wrote that.

  3. #14590
    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone has info on her?

    Been trying to schedule w her for days w very poor response times if any in fact. Spidey senses were a little triggered so I'm reluctant to toft now. It makes it more difficult to research as there're more than one London in Indy.

    Thanks for the info on Honey and Freckles AaaGabriel. I'd try out Miss Coco but that Florida deal has still got me sketched out by her. LOL.

    As far as Freckle Face, she's cute. It would be nice if her screening methods changed.

    Well, thanks in advance and I'll report back if I decide to pull the trigger on London.
    London has been reported as real. Big ass. Kinda shitty attitude. Not excellent service. It sounds like a quick pump and dump kind of deal. I didn't see her myself but that's basically what I remember.

  4. #14589

    London aka Tanae

    Just wondering if anyone has info on her?

    Been trying to schedule w her for days w very poor response times if any in fact. Spidey senses were a little triggered so I'm reluctant to toft now. It makes it more difficult to research as there're more than one London in Indy.

    Thanks for the info on Honey and Freckles AaaGabriel. I'd try out Miss Coco but that Florida deal has still got me sketched out by her. LOL.

    As far as Freckle Face, she's cute. It would be nice if her screening methods changed.

    Well, thanks in advance and I'll report back if I decide to pull the trigger on London.

  5. #14588

    Look Who's Back

    A little research provided me with a few interesting finds.

    Honey Coco is back, see below ad. Working on the Southside again.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3176063319/1

    Freckle Face is back, see below ad. She wants a dick and face pic and still blows up your phone. LOL.

    https://escortfish.ch/tel/view/317-345-8670

    Also there is no ad but Danni, yes Lafayette Danni, is back as a UTR. She's supposedly clean and ready for action. Does outcalls and maybe Eastside incalls if she knows you.

  6. #14587
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenUpnya  [View Original Post]
    Saw Tabby last week and holy shit!! She's everything they say!! Great head balls and all, and that view from behind still has me hard!! Will repeat! And still trying to get in to see Diana at holistic in Castleton to see if her. Massage is erotic enough!!
    Have you gotten a massage from Diana? Details?

  7. #14586

    Not Uncommon

    Quote Originally Posted by TWaltz  [View Original Post]
    That's some sorta high class bullshit. Shame.
    This is common with the Eros chicks. I'd absolutely see her again, although I preferred Natalia. I hope to see them together.

  8. #14585

    Pay per pop?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/6199854.htm?cat=1

    Ariana is sexy, sweet and very fun. She's has a great body and is very into the session. For an hour visit you only get one so make it last or you'll be out of there in 30 minutes. Or bring an extra Benjamin for the second. Overall, I'd highly recommend as she sexy as hell and really into the session. She opened the hotel door wearing sexy black lingerie.


    Also, she's friends with Natalia who I saw recently and she said they do doubles. Definitely recommend. $380 for an hour and one pop. An extra $100 for the second pop.
    That's some sorta high class bullshit. Shame.

  9. #14584
    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/6199854.htm?cat=1

    Ariana is sexy, sweet and very fun. She's has a great body and is very into the session. For an hour visit you only get one so make it last or you'll be out of there in 30 minutes. Or bring an extra Benjamin for the second. Overall, I'd highly recommend as she sexy as hell and really into the session. She opened the hotel door wearing sexy black lingerie.

    Entering the hotel room she was hiding behind the door. Immediately that smile brought me in and we hugged, DFK, and I immediately felt that gorgeous body. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me while we kissed and I laid he on the bed. From there we continued to kiss and I explored her body with my hands first, then my lips. Eventually I started DATY and while I was doing that she pulled my shorts off and began a BBBJ. I knew I wasn't going to last so I stopped her and continued my own exploration. Eventually I flipped her on her back and she covered me and we stuck to mish, kissing, feeling each other's bodies with her legs wrapped around me until I came in the covered.

    We cleaned up and talked for a bit. Her English is okay. We continued to kissed and I appreciated her body but she's a one pop unless you come with some extra. So eventually I kissed her and left.

    Also, she's friends with Natalia who I saw recently and she said they do doubles. Definitely recommend. $380 for an hour and one pop. An extra $100 for the second pop.

  10. #14583

    Good time

    Quote Originally Posted by WesJ96  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't like seeing seniors over 40.
    It has been a while, but my memory was that she was a lot of fun. Bit more expensive if I recall, but I enjoyed our visit. I'm too old to remember details, but with that said I'm well above 40 and she had no issues with me. Could be she has changed her tune. If the price works I would recommend you see her. Hope it works for you!

    Mike.

  11. #14582

    Tabby at DI

    Saw Tabby last week and holy shit!! She's everything they say!! Great head balls and all, and that view from behind still has me hard!! Will repeat! And still trying to get in to see Diana at holistic in Castleton to see if her. Massage is erotic enough!!

  12. #14581

    Remember When

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyguy69  [View Original Post]
    It wasn't walking uphill in the snow but it was hobbying without smart phones or easily accessible wifi, grasshopper.
    Telephone numbers started with letters? That's when I started hobbying. For years there was no internet, cell phones, wifi or anything other than good prospecting to find prostitutes. Hell the word provider as in "escort" didn't exist. So all you young-uns have it easy now days. Let us old men relish in days gone by. I'm just happy I can still remember those days because of my dementia!

  13. #14580

    Mental Health

    Quote Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Rachel? I was looking forward to trying her out but I waited too long, I guess I didn't expect her to leave so quickly. She looked hot. I know there was some talk on here that she had some serious things happen, hopefully not health related. Early on her reviews were good which made me excited to see her but the timing wasn't right for me and now she's not on DI any longer. Perhaps the disappointing reviews were mostly due to her situation and not her actual performance. Anyone know if she eventually plans on coming back? Hopefully she will but would be interested to know what's going on. Was also looking forward to trying a double with her and Roz once I got a chance to meet them individually. Any insight would be nice, thanks guys!
    Were her issues with all the shit she went through in regards to her family. It us unknown if she will be back but, money talks so we will see. Her performance was top notch when she was in the right state of mind and Aunt Flo wasn't visiting. I doubt you will get a double with her and Roz anytime soon because they have parted ways, at least for now.

  14. #14579
    Quote Originally Posted by ElJefe12  [View Original Post]
    I came across this girl and she looks like she would be a good time. I want to take the shot but I was wondering if anyone has any Intel on her before I do.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/53399604/
    She doesn't like seeing seniors over 40.

  15. #14578
    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her a while ago. She had a different number, and she was playing games with her prices. Also had a lot of rules. I decided to pass.
    I saw her not too long ago she quoted 100/150/250 I opted for hhr she was larger than the picture but in the right places, beautiful face smokers but no signs of pharmacy, does everything covered and is a clock watcher. The good is that she is cute and wild when you get her going, multiple positions. I did not ask about Greek but I assume it is a no or extra. All in all nice Fun girl With good personality.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape