Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 685 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 185 585 635 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 735 785 1185 ... LastLast
Results 10,261 to 10,275 of 24834
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14574

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    Agreed and SAME!. Looking for info on how to contact, how disappointing. I'm not very interested in Roz I suppose but... man this giant city is lacking in cute girls with that CIM acceptance! Fucks sake...
    Yes I was very much looking forward to setting up a visit with her next week as that was my first availability. Fingers crossed she comes back after getting shark week over with and her issues taken care of.

  2. #14573
    Quote Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Rachel? I was looking forward to trying her out but I waited too long, I guess I didn't expect her to leave so quickly. She looked hot. I know there was some talk on here that she had some serious things happen, hopefully not health related. Early on her reviews were good which made me excited to see her but the timing wasn't right for me and now she's not on DI any longer. Perhaps the disappointing reviews were mostly due to her situation and not her actual performance. Anyone know if she eventually plans on coming back? Hopefully she will but would be interested to know what's going on. Was also looking forward to trying a double with her and Roz once I got a chance to meet them individually. Any insight would be nice, thanks guys!
    Agreed and SAME!. Looking for info on how to contact, how disappointing. I'm not very interested in Roz I suppose but... man this giant city is lacking in cute girls with that CIM acceptance! Fucks sake...

  3. #14572
    Shill for DI ignore all my posts


    Posts: 106

    Rachel

    Anyone know what happened to Rachel? I was looking forward to trying her out but I waited too long, I guess I didn't expect her to leave so quickly. She looked hot. I know there was some talk on here that she had some serious things happen, hopefully not health related. Early on her reviews were good which made me excited to see her but the timing wasn't right for me and now she's not on DI any longer. Perhaps the disappointing reviews were mostly due to her situation and not her actual performance. Anyone know if she eventually plans on coming back? Hopefully she will but would be interested to know what's going on. Was also looking forward to trying a double with her and Roz once I got a chance to meet them individually. Any insight would be nice, thanks guys!

  4. #14571
    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her a while ago. She had a different number, and she was playing games with her prices. Also had a lot of rules. I decided to pass.
    Ugh, I was about to text her and see what happens. I'm not a fan of rules, and bullshit games.

  5. #14570
    Quote Originally Posted by BFDeal  [View Original Post]
    Some type of casting couch scene. Enjoy.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...wkey=913708488
    Ha, I remember this girl. I only saw her a couple times, because she just wasn't into the sessions. I never had a massage with her though.

  6. #14569
    Quote Originally Posted by Boner1986  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her a while ago. She had a different number, and she was playing games with her prices. Also had a lot of rules. I decided to pass.

  7. #14568

    Sad day

    It is with a heavy heart that I have learned we have lost one of the great ones in the hobby. Learned today that the famous Lacy from the Plainfield area has completely retired from the business and is seeing no one.

    I was told she left her longtime BF and moved out of the house. Got a new BF and is very happy in her new life.

    I last talked to her in March I believe and had been trying to contact her to meet up but had not gotten any answer from her. I talked to a friend or hers today who broke the bad news. I have known her since 2008 and was the best I ever had met.

    Best of luck in her new life and much happiness to her, she deserves it.

    Chaos.

    P. S Never know, love doesn't always last forever and we all know she will still be forever horny.

  8. #14567
    Quote Originally Posted by Boner1986  [View Original Post]
    Lmk if you toftt.

  9. #14566

  10. #14565

    Start a "Remember When" forum already

    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    Come on guys there's no use dwelling on the past. Pretty sure if somebody asks who your top favourites are They don't want to know about retired providers. Comparing people to them is one thing but to bring up unavailable resources in full and intricate detail is kind of pointless and non informative.
    Give me something I can use today guys.

  11. #14564

    Old skills

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyguy69  [View Original Post]
    It wasn't walking uphill in the snow but it was hobbying without smart phones or easily accessible wifi, grasshopper.
    Been mongering since mid 80's I think it is some of the old skills that help keep us safe today. I think it is nice to look back. If we need a thread for that so be it.

  12. #14563
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1016

    Mya and porn

    Some type of casting couch scene. Enjoy.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...wkey=913708488

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatPretender  [View Original Post]
    Maya / Mya was the only one I ever saw on that list. First started seeing her for massage w / extras when she went by Niki out of the building in Broad Ripple. She checked off a lot of boxes for me, looks, body, personality, good convo, etc. I just never thought anyone taught her how to properly fuck. I mean really, really fuck. But she gave it the old college try, and was always enthusiastic, and that goes a long way. Saw her a few times after she went full escort, hoping that some of you sex ninjas had taught her how to work it a little better, but it was always just average to me. And the times spent on her massage and in that suite were a lot more fun for me than the low rent hotels I saw her in. She did a tour last year that brought her back to Indy for a visit, and despite ridiculously inflated prices, I decided to spend some time with her. Still one of the best bodies I've come across in the hobby, but no improvements in skills and somewhat mechanical, definitely all about the money by that point. But it was good to catch up, and she shared some of that Arizona high grade THC concentrate with me before sending me on my way. I was cleaning up my hard drive recently and came across her one (maybe only?) foray into the porn business. Her skill level in that was as low as I was used to getting out of her. Wonderful girl, just a case of someone having all of the physical tools and not knowing how best to use them. She'll make money in the biz as long as she wants cause she's so easy on the eyes, and the body is bangin'.

  13. #14562
    Quote Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    They need their own thread of the days when they walked uphill in the snow to school both ways stories.
    It wasn't walking uphill in the snow but it was hobbying without smart phones or easily accessible wifi, grasshopper.

  14. #14561
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatPretender  [View Original Post]
    Maya / Mya was the only one I ever saw on that list. First started seeing her for massage w / extras when she went by Niki out of the building in Broad Ripple. She checked off a lot of boxes for me, looks, body, personality, good convo, etc. I just never thought anyone taught her how to properly fuck. I mean really, really fuck. But she gave it the old college try, and was always enthusiastic, and that goes a long way. Saw her a few times after she went full escort, hoping that some of you sex ninjas had taught her how to work it a little better, but it was always just average to me. And the times spent on her massage and in that suite were a lot more fun for me than the low rent hotels I saw her in. She did a tour last year that brought her back to Indy for a visit, and despite ridiculously inflated prices, I decided to spend some time with her. Still one of the best bodies I've come across in the hobby, but no improvements in skills and somewhat mechanical, definitely all about the money by that point. But it was good to catch up, and she shared some of that Arizona high grade THC concentrate with me before sending me on my way. I was cleaning up my hard drive recently and came across her one (maybe only?) foray into the porn business. Her skill level in that was as low as I was used to getting out of her. Wonderful girl, just a case of someone having all of the physical tools and not knowing how best to use them. She'll make money in the biz as long as she wants cause she's so easy on the eyes, and the body is bangin'.
    Yes I agree, I miss her massages too. She was pretty skilled at them and wow what a bod. She looked like she was American Indian or something.

  15. #14560
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatPretender  [View Original Post]
    She still tours, so this info might be relevant to someone if and when she comes back in town.
    Sorry that post just got the reply to it. It was meant to be a general statement.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape