Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 684 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 184 584 634 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 734 784 1184 ... LastLast
Results 10,246 to 10,260 of 24829
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14584
    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/6199854.htm?cat=1

    Ariana is sexy, sweet and very fun. She's has a great body and is very into the session. For an hour visit you only get one so make it last or you'll be out of there in 30 minutes. Or bring an extra Benjamin for the second. Overall, I'd highly recommend as she sexy as hell and really into the session. She opened the hotel door wearing sexy black lingerie.

    Entering the hotel room she was hiding behind the door. Immediately that smile brought me in and we hugged, DFK, and I immediately felt that gorgeous body. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me while we kissed and I laid he on the bed. From there we continued to kiss and I explored her body with my hands first, then my lips. Eventually I started DATY and while I was doing that she pulled my shorts off and began a BBBJ. I knew I wasn't going to last so I stopped her and continued my own exploration. Eventually I flipped her on her back and she covered me and we stuck to mish, kissing, feeling each other's bodies with her legs wrapped around me until I came in the covered.

    We cleaned up and talked for a bit. Her English is okay. We continued to kissed and I appreciated her body but she's a one pop unless you come with some extra. So eventually I kissed her and left.

    Also, she's friends with Natalia who I saw recently and she said they do doubles. Definitely recommend. $380 for an hour and one pop. An extra $100 for the second pop.

  2. #14583

    Good time

    Quote Originally Posted by WesJ96  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't like seeing seniors over 40.
    It has been a while, but my memory was that she was a lot of fun. Bit more expensive if I recall, but I enjoyed our visit. I'm too old to remember details, but with that said I'm well above 40 and she had no issues with me. Could be she has changed her tune. If the price works I would recommend you see her. Hope it works for you!

    Mike.

  3. #14582

    Tabby at DI

    Saw Tabby last week and holy shit!! She's everything they say!! Great head balls and all, and that view from behind still has me hard!! Will repeat! And still trying to get in to see Diana at holistic in Castleton to see if her. Massage is erotic enough!!

  4. #14581

    Remember When

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyguy69  [View Original Post]
    It wasn't walking uphill in the snow but it was hobbying without smart phones or easily accessible wifi, grasshopper.
    Telephone numbers started with letters? That's when I started hobbying. For years there was no internet, cell phones, wifi or anything other than good prospecting to find prostitutes. Hell the word provider as in "escort" didn't exist. So all you young-uns have it easy now days. Let us old men relish in days gone by. I'm just happy I can still remember those days because of my dementia!

  5. #14580

    Mental Health

    Quote Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Rachel? I was looking forward to trying her out but I waited too long, I guess I didn't expect her to leave so quickly. She looked hot. I know there was some talk on here that she had some serious things happen, hopefully not health related. Early on her reviews were good which made me excited to see her but the timing wasn't right for me and now she's not on DI any longer. Perhaps the disappointing reviews were mostly due to her situation and not her actual performance. Anyone know if she eventually plans on coming back? Hopefully she will but would be interested to know what's going on. Was also looking forward to trying a double with her and Roz once I got a chance to meet them individually. Any insight would be nice, thanks guys!
    Were her issues with all the shit she went through in regards to her family. It us unknown if she will be back but, money talks so we will see. Her performance was top notch when she was in the right state of mind and Aunt Flo wasn't visiting. I doubt you will get a double with her and Roz anytime soon because they have parted ways, at least for now.

  6. #14579
    Quote Originally Posted by ElJefe12  [View Original Post]
    I came across this girl and she looks like she would be a good time. I want to take the shot but I was wondering if anyone has any Intel on her before I do.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/53399604/
    She doesn't like seeing seniors over 40.

  7. #14578
    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her a while ago. She had a different number, and she was playing games with her prices. Also had a lot of rules. I decided to pass.
    I saw her not too long ago she quoted 100/150/250 I opted for hhr she was larger than the picture but in the right places, beautiful face smokers but no signs of pharmacy, does everything covered and is a clock watcher. The good is that she is cute and wild when you get her going, multiple positions. I did not ask about Greek but I assume it is a no or extra. All in all nice Fun girl With good personality.

  8. #14577

    Anyone take a shot at her yet?

    I came across this girl and she looks like she would be a good time. I want to take the shot but I was wondering if anyone has any Intel on her before I do.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/53399604/

  9. #14576
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904

    Zoey DI

    Visits Indy from time to time and schedules via DI. I believe she is here through Friday the 21st. I believe her pictures are real but most are kind of glamour shots and perhaps good angles, I think she is a little thicker (not saying fat) than I perceived when initially looking at most of her pictures. After meeting her and taking another look at the pictures I would say overall they are fairly accurate. She forgot to pack lingerie for her trip so that would probably have changed my perception a bit. She is kind of the girl next door type or perhaps the MILF next door, good looking, always a smile on her face, very sweet and friendly. She was shower fresh even though this was a short notice visit. Smooth skin, nice sized natural breasts, an ample but not fat bottom and a creamy wet kitty. Easy to talk to, a good kisser and an all around easy, comfortable good time with a charming young lady. I consider her GFE but some of you may not as no cim, no facials, also no backdoor. None of those issues matter to me. If you want to have a good time with a sweet, friendly lady go see Zoey today or tomorrow, otherwise you will have to wait for her next trip.

  10. #14575
    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her a while ago. She had a different number, and she was playing games with her prices. Also had a lot of rules. I decided to pass.
    Dang, I had nearly the same experience with Tiffany. I find it incredible how many of these Thots play games just like regular dating app girls. It's incredible how females act thinking they have unlimited mating options due to the internet. Someone on here reported awhile back that she looks older than her pics so. I guess don't feel like you're missing out. Most of these girls are just straight out disrespectful of your time when you reach out.

  11. #14574

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    Agreed and SAME!. Looking for info on how to contact, how disappointing. I'm not very interested in Roz I suppose but... man this giant city is lacking in cute girls with that CIM acceptance! Fucks sake...
    Yes I was very much looking forward to setting up a visit with her next week as that was my first availability. Fingers crossed she comes back after getting shark week over with and her issues taken care of.

  12. #14573
    Quote Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Rachel? I was looking forward to trying her out but I waited too long, I guess I didn't expect her to leave so quickly. She looked hot. I know there was some talk on here that she had some serious things happen, hopefully not health related. Early on her reviews were good which made me excited to see her but the timing wasn't right for me and now she's not on DI any longer. Perhaps the disappointing reviews were mostly due to her situation and not her actual performance. Anyone know if she eventually plans on coming back? Hopefully she will but would be interested to know what's going on. Was also looking forward to trying a double with her and Roz once I got a chance to meet them individually. Any insight would be nice, thanks guys!
    Agreed and SAME!. Looking for info on how to contact, how disappointing. I'm not very interested in Roz I suppose but... man this giant city is lacking in cute girls with that CIM acceptance! Fucks sake...

  13. #14572
    Shill for DI ignore all my posts


    Posts: 106

    Rachel

    Anyone know what happened to Rachel? I was looking forward to trying her out but I waited too long, I guess I didn't expect her to leave so quickly. She looked hot. I know there was some talk on here that she had some serious things happen, hopefully not health related. Early on her reviews were good which made me excited to see her but the timing wasn't right for me and now she's not on DI any longer. Perhaps the disappointing reviews were mostly due to her situation and not her actual performance. Anyone know if she eventually plans on coming back? Hopefully she will but would be interested to know what's going on. Was also looking forward to trying a double with her and Roz once I got a chance to meet them individually. Any insight would be nice, thanks guys!

  14. #14571
    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her a while ago. She had a different number, and she was playing games with her prices. Also had a lot of rules. I decided to pass.
    Ugh, I was about to text her and see what happens. I'm not a fan of rules, and bullshit games.

  15. #14570
    Quote Originally Posted by BFDeal  [View Original Post]
    Some type of casting couch scene. Enjoy.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...wkey=913708488
    Ha, I remember this girl. I only saw her a couple times, because she just wasn't into the sessions. I never had a massage with her though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape