Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 967 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 467 867 917 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 1017 1067 1467 1967 ... LastLast
Results 14,491 to 14,505 of 31840
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17350

    Tongue

    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    Both are excellent choices and much better than what most guys get for their first ride. The screening will probably be harder with the first one. The second one will ruin you for life. After seeing Seda you will always be in search for your next asian conquest and if you've never had a rusty trombone, you will always be looking for women willing to tongue your asshole. Seda would be a great first experience and you'll be treated the way all providers should treat guys and the way many did in the past. Good luck and give us a report.
    I have never experienced Seda as I do prefer younger gals, maybe one day I will give her a try. Last year I met a couple ladies, they don't know each other, who advertised for a very short while, then stopped. However they stayed in touch with me and I saw them a few more times. What I really liked was that both liked to give my ahole a good tongue lashing. One of them would literally do it for 10-15 minutes none stop. There is nothing sexier than having a good looking lady get freaky and tongue your ass like there is no tomorrow. One got out of the hobby, the other I stopped seeing because she started having an attitude. We were fine together but it was all drama leading up to the date, she ruined a good thing. I love finding those freaky ladies who only pop up for a short time then disappear back into normal life.

  2. #17349

    Kiley

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneEm69  [View Original Post]
    Wow, I use to see her months ago, then I spotted her recently walking on MBoro rd. She was all about business when I saw her, but may try and cut you short on BJ but she obliged when I requested she keep going. Later, after we were done, she told me she had previously had her neck broken or some damage to it. She definitely has a bump there so I'm sure it's legit. I'm sure she is feeding a habit, so that may explain why I saw her walking on MBoro rd.

    She's a sweet girl, looked really cute when I use to see her, however she didn't look as good recently. If you like them very slim, she's a bit tall, with small b-cups maybe smaller, but nice small boobs, nice flat stomach. She gave a nice BBBJ with good instructions, put on a cover and finished happily. I have not seen her recently but treat her right and she will take care of you, as always YMMV. Price was very good when I saw her. I may wait to see what others experience before I see her again.

  3. #17348

    Korean Lily Seoul

    Any senior had a dream about her? Currently on Eros and Nashville Rub Ratings. Your welcome to PM me, thank you.

  4. #17347

    Kiley

    Anyone had a dream with this girl.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...e/119035248687

  5. #17346

    Crazy

    I had made plans to see this lady that's in town for the weekend, she's on PD site, we texted back and forward for the past two days, so she didn't want to chat about services until I made it pass her screening process which I did with some solid providers.

    She look to be a solid provider, good reviews but no details, she goes by Girlnxetdoor_Jada but her donations are ridiculous for the limited services she is providing (no GFE) hour $500 she doesn't allow daty, no kissing and she play safe which I'm cool with but no BBBJ for that price. GTFOH!

    To me the only thing she really got going on is she is brick house but w / o the other good stuff she just another plain provider, just giving you fellas a heads up if anyone was thinking about seeing her.

    Good luck & be safe!

  6. #17345

    Jen Sexy Secret

    Jen has. Even discussed here. I got a PM through this site earlier this week. It alleged to be her, and have me her number. I didn't know that she new my handle here, and there have been no talks with her this year. I thought this was strange. Have others gotten this PM allegedly from Jen? Needless to say, I'm not contacting her / him / them.

  7. #17344

    Hit or Miss

    Quote Originally Posted by Tre312  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her since her return? https://independent.com.listcrawler....ille/53178862/.
    I seen her about a year ago. The first time was good, she was very responsive. The next time I seen her she was in a bad mood or something. She rushed and complained the whole time. I couldn't recommend her. I seen where she has recently started running ads again, I haven't seen them for the last several months prior.

  8. #17343

    Rachel

    Has anyone seen her since her return? https://independent.com.listcrawler....ille/53178862/.

  9. #17342

    Aly Sin

    She is with her uncle LEO for an extended stay.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingTat  [View Original Post]
    Anybody familiar with AlySin? White girl with tattoos, lost contact awhile back was trying to see if she's still around. If not, can any senior's point me to someone similar.

  10. #17341

    Same Feeling

    Yes, the worst I have had. Don't even do it for free. Very bad feeling from her rudeness

    Quote Originally Posted by KingTat  [View Original Post]
    $. 5 for an hour, rushed, she was insanely rude the entire time and in a very sketchy location, lot of dudes standing around directly outside of the room, she said she didn't know them but when I was getting in my car she was standing outside talking with them and hugging one then those two went inside. Stay away imo but as always YMMV.
    .

  11. #17340

    Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyLobby  [View Original Post]
    http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...y/139423416718

    Had a not so good experience with Savannah. Saw the previous posts about her dirty room and decided to still take a plunge. Even her picture in the ad had a lot of clothes on the floor. 50 minutes out of my way as I was passing through. Setup a time with her 50 minutes before I was in town. Confirmed with her that she had a skirt. I asked for a pic of the outfit to make sure she had one because I've been lied to about women having skirts. She assured me she has one that she just found but won't send pic. No problem. I keep driving because I didn't want to seem like a pic hoarder. Sure enough when I tell her I'm 10 minutes away she then claims her dresses are all dirty because "she has a life". The outfit isn't a dealbreaker to me. It all comes off. Why lie? Don't waste your time with her.
    I agree. Do something else, watch paint dry.

  12. #17339

    Please report back

    Quote Originally Posted by Shox75  [View Original Post]
    If you do decide to toftt please report back. She does look good.

  13. #17338

    Kelly

    Just wanted to let yall know that if you're trying to get in touch with Kelly just be nice and give it a try but it seems she's getting tired of seeing people because she's found a job and is looking for more regular work. She's also been spending a lot of time with me since we get along but ina couple weeks ill be gone from Nashville so maybe then she'll be more available and willing.

  14. #17337

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by KingTat  [View Original Post]
    $. 5 for an hour, rushed, she was insanely rude the entire time and in a very sketchy location, lot of dudes standing around directly outside of the room, she said she didn't know them but when I was getting in my car she was standing outside talking with them and hugging one then those two went inside. Stay away imo but as always YMMV.
    Thanks for the info!

  15. #17336

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by Hl123  [View Original Post]
    I had a nice time with her a few months back. Saw her in Madison for a qv. BBBJ, covered full service then CIM. She was very pleasant and I enjoyed the visit.
    I also had a pleasant time. Tasty kitty, and tight. Nice boobs, grill needs some work. I "helped her" when she needed help with a room a couple of times, but she never met me again. Do not send extra help when she asks because she will not follow through. I would see her again if she would see me. YMMV IMHO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape