Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 968 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 468 868 918 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 1018 1068 1468 1968 ... LastLast
Results 14,506 to 14,520 of 31837
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17332
    Quote Originally Posted by Owtkast2  [View Original Post]
    Been watching this one for a few years and wanted to know if anyone has seen her soon that could give me an updated review whether she's worth GFE.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...019/6157557434
    It's been two years since I saw her and I suppose people can change but based on her performance and attitude that night I wouldn't waste my time again. She was definitely self-medicating and crazy paranoid, rushed me through everything and as is all too often the case with these girls nowadays could't put her phone down for more than five minutes. At one point actually said "flip me over to doggie so I can text while you finish doing your thing". Save your money.

    And yes, she used to go by Coutney many years ago. The pictures showing her with a small ass are from back then. She's been working in and around Nashville for the better part of ten years.

  2. #17331

    Beth

    Quote Originally Posted by WayWardWind4  [View Original Post]
    Beth says she will be in town tomorrow.

    With her recently and did not last long. Never had this happen before. In 69 position with her on top. Eating pussy with her sucking dick. She began to jerk and pour wetness in my mouth so much so I felt her coming to a big climax. She was concentrating on making it and girating her pussy over my mouth and tongue where she wanted it. I started to cum and told her to suck my dick I was coming I was so high. I came in her mouth at same time she jerked to final climax. It was good to do it together. Doing cim is not her favorite thing but she was really into the act. Very enjoyable.
    She sounds like tons of fun. Is there a link to view her profile? Those that really gets into it are more lively and fun IMO.

  3. #17330

    Any info on this one?


  4. #17329
    Senior Member


    Posts: 340

    Nice time

    Quote Originally Posted by Hokies32  [View Original Post]
    I had a nice time with her a few months back. Saw her in Madison for a qv. BBBJ, covered full service then CIM. She was very pleasant and I enjoyed the visit.

  5. #17328

    Tori

    Quote Originally Posted by Shox75  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her a couple of times. She is the girl in the pictures, she is cute, small girl, not drug skinny but small. About 5'2" thin waist, small breast but a good size for playing with. All business, has always been pleasant to deal fine with what she does but careful and plays safe, everything covered doesn't rush and will work to be sure you finish what you came for.

    No signs of demons but does smoke weed, told me she likes to get high and fuck she has a cute little moan when she cums and takes a pounding. Last time I saw her she responded to the first text and was with her 30 minutes later. Has never ghosted me, did a simple screening to be comfortable.

  6. #17327

    Beth

    Beth says she will be in town tomorrow.

    With her recently and did not last long. Never had this happen before. In 69 position with her on top. Eating pussy with her sucking dick. She began to jerk and pour wetness in my mouth so much so I felt her coming to a big climax. She was concentrating on making it and girating her pussy over my mouth and tongue where she wanted it. I started to cum and told her to suck my dick I was coming I was so high. I came in her mouth at same time she jerked to final climax. It was good to do it together. Doing cim is not her favorite thing but she was really into the act. Very enjoyable.

  7. #17326

    Not worth imo

    Quote Originally Posted by Hokies32  [View Original Post]
    $. 5 for an hour, rushed, she was insanely rude the entire time and in a very sketchy location, lot of dudes standing around directly outside of the room, she said she didn't know them but when I was getting in my car she was standing outside talking with them and hugging one then those two went inside. Stay away imo but as always YMMV.

  8. #17325

    AlySin

    Anybody familiar with AlySin? White girl with tattoos, lost contact awhile back was trying to see if she's still around. If not, can any senior's point me to someone similar.

  9. #17324

    Majority Rules

    Quote Originally Posted by YourToYinTn  [View Original Post]
    It definitely is Courtney, she's been around for here for 10 years man
    I see from the many responses. When I did the search on the name I couldn't find any info. Maybe I'm using the search option wrong. I'm still new to navigating here. But thank you guys for all your help. I think in going to pass on her. She really has me going with the photos.

  10. #17323

  11. #17322

    Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by SoiCowboy100  [View Original Post]
    This is not the girl for you as your attitude stinks!

    Go find a junky chick!
    In other words do not call my bottom ***** unless you are willing to eat a mile of her shit to kiss her ass.

  12. #17321

  13. #17320

    I had to find out myself!

    I have read so many mixed reviews on Sexy Widow, but the one consistent positive is her head game! I had a dream that I found out myself. My sleepy dream got off to a rough start. It took a little doing, she said she had phone issues and then ran out of gas. Long story. Anyway, I dreamt of a car date for a QV BJ. (my first time doing this BTW) She shows up, we get in my back seat, she gets in the floor in front of me. I will say the pics are her, but some time back. She's nice, talks a lot, but this lady has had a rough life, I'm guessing. But let me tell you, all the reviews are true. She could suck start a Harley! She has more skills than anyone else I can remember. She can DT and lick the boys at the same time! (although I'm not big) But OMG! I had a nocturnal omission and it woke me up!

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...p/054571632010

    I have satisfied my curiosity, I'm not in a hurry to repeat, but who knows what the head wants.

    Be safe and have fun!

    H32.

  14. #17319

    New Orleans. This board has no activity there

    Plans take me to NOLA. However, the New Orleans section of this site has nearly no activity. Does anyone know what places there are similar to this that might have more information? Pm if necessary.

  15. #17318

    Kali info

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...a/856730949010

    Got any info or experience with this one? Goes by Kali. Tried to set something up but she went silent after I tried for video call verification. I think she does doubles with the ad below. Check in more pictures.

    Kat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/53379801/

    Thanks BD.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape