Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,491 to 14,505 of 31840
-
08-22-20 19:08 #17350Senior Member

Posts: 815Tongue
I have never experienced Seda as I do prefer younger gals, maybe one day I will give her a try. Last year I met a couple ladies, they don't know each other, who advertised for a very short while, then stopped. However they stayed in touch with me and I saw them a few more times. What I really liked was that both liked to give my ahole a good tongue lashing. One of them would literally do it for 10-15 minutes none stop. There is nothing sexier than having a good looking lady get freaky and tongue your ass like there is no tomorrow. One got out of the hobby, the other I stopped seeing because she started having an attitude. We were fine together but it was all drama leading up to the date, she ruined a good thing. I love finding those freaky ladies who only pop up for a short time then disappear back into normal life.
Originally Posted by RickForFun1
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-20 18:41 #17349Senior Member

Posts: 815Kiley
Wow, I use to see her months ago, then I spotted her recently walking on MBoro rd. She was all about business when I saw her, but may try and cut you short on BJ but she obliged when I requested she keep going. Later, after we were done, she told me she had previously had her neck broken or some damage to it. She definitely has a bump there so I'm sure it's legit. I'm sure she is feeding a habit, so that may explain why I saw her walking on MBoro rd.
Originally Posted by BoneEm69
[View Original Post]
She's a sweet girl, looked really cute when I use to see her, however she didn't look as good recently. If you like them very slim, she's a bit tall, with small b-cups maybe smaller, but nice small boobs, nice flat stomach. She gave a nice BBBJ with good instructions, put on a cover and finished happily. I have not seen her recently but treat her right and she will take care of you, as always YMMV. Price was very good when I saw her. I may wait to see what others experience before I see her again.
-
08-22-20 16:28 #17348Senior Member

Posts: 331Korean Lily Seoul
Any senior had a dream about her? Currently on Eros and Nashville Rub Ratings. Your welcome to PM me, thank you.
-
08-21-20 20:49 #17347Senior Member

Posts: 644Kiley
Anyone had a dream with this girl.
https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...e/119035248687
-
08-21-20 19:53 #17346Senior Member

Posts: 303Crazy
I had made plans to see this lady that's in town for the weekend, she's on PD site, we texted back and forward for the past two days, so she didn't want to chat about services until I made it pass her screening process which I did with some solid providers.
She look to be a solid provider, good reviews but no details, she goes by Girlnxetdoor_Jada but her donations are ridiculous for the limited services she is providing (no GFE) hour $500 she doesn't allow daty, no kissing and she play safe which I'm cool with but no BBBJ for that price. GTFOH!
To me the only thing she really got going on is she is brick house but w / o the other good stuff she just another plain provider, just giving you fellas a heads up if anyone was thinking about seeing her.
Good luck & be safe!
-
08-21-20 15:01 #17345Senior Member

Posts: 62Jen Sexy Secret
Jen has. Even discussed here. I got a PM through this site earlier this week. It alleged to be her, and have me her number. I didn't know that she new my handle here, and there have been no talks with her this year. I thought this was strange. Have others gotten this PM allegedly from Jen? Needless to say, I'm not contacting her / him / them.
-
08-21-20 12:53 #17344Senior Member

Posts: 32Hit or Miss
I seen her about a year ago. The first time was good, she was very responsive. The next time I seen her she was in a bad mood or something. She rushed and complained the whole time. I couldn't recommend her. I seen where she has recently started running ads again, I haven't seen them for the last several months prior.
Originally Posted by Tre312
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-20 11:40 #17343Senior Member

Posts: 193Rachel
Has anyone seen her since her return? https://independent.com.listcrawler....ille/53178862/.
-
08-21-20 08:49 #17342Regular Member

Posts: 7Aly Sin
She is with her uncle LEO for an extended stay.
Originally Posted by KingTat
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-20 02:03 #17341Regular Member

Posts: 17Same Feeling
Yes, the worst I have had. Don't even do it for free. Very bad feeling from her rudeness
.
Originally Posted by KingTat
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-20 01:59 #17340Senior Member

Posts: 102Savannah
I agree. Do something else, watch paint dry.
Originally Posted by HobbyLobby
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-20 00:52 #17339Senior Member

Posts: 1250Please report back
If you do decide to toftt please report back. She does look good.
Originally Posted by Shox75
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-20 23:38 #17338Senior Member

Posts: 105Kelly
Just wanted to let yall know that if you're trying to get in touch with Kelly just be nice and give it a try but it seems she's getting tired of seeing people because she's found a job and is looking for more regular work. She's also been spending a lot of time with me since we get along but ina couple weeks ill be gone from Nashville so maybe then she'll be more available and willing.
-
08-20-20 22:31 #17337Senior Member

Posts: 359Thanks
Thanks for the info!
Originally Posted by KingTat
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-20 22:14 #17336Regular Member

Posts: 12Lauren
I also had a pleasant time. Tasty kitty, and tight. Nice boobs, grill needs some work. I "helped her" when she needed help with a room a couple of times, but she never met me again. Do not send extra help when she asks because she will not follow through. I would see her again if she would see me. YMMV IMHO.
Originally Posted by Hl123
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




