Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,321 to 13,335 of 26927
-
08-21-20 18:09 #13607Regular Member

Posts: 2No phone number in the add could you pm her digits looks yummy.
-
08-21-20 17:34 #13606Senior Member

Posts: 86Georgia
Just saw her. Wow she's hot. Very open, sucked on her toys which are magnificent while fingering her, started off doggy and busted pretty quick. Talked for a minute then gave me one of the meat CBJ I've ever had. She gets really into it. 200 for the hour, took a shower to rinse off and left. She wears heavy perfume which is the only downfall. Go see her while she's still here, says she's going back to Romania sometime in the near future.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/53428388/3466067115
-
08-21-20 15:47 #13605Senior Member

Posts: 31Georgia / Georgiana
Georgiana has been well reviewed on this site, thought I'd take a turn. She's further from me than I'd normally travel (just south of O'Hare). BUT, well worth the trip and I'll repeat.
Easy 2-step set-up to make an appointment, reasonable hotel, she was on time!
Her pics are close to reality (maybe even her? She's shorter than I expected (in the realm of 5'6" Georgia answered the door in a nice little see-through number--that came off quickly.
She smelled nice and was clean / fresh to go!
A little chit-chat then quickly into a covered-BJ, which was decent--allowed all sorts of roaming and then came time for DATY and enjoyable FIV. Not a lot of moaning--which I prefer over the fake stuff.
Went mish and then doggy and popped without issue--she was nice and tight!
She helped cleanup and a bit more chit-chat while I dressed.
In and out in 22 minutes ($150 for the hhr).
Hopefully she sticks around for awhile--I look forward to repeating.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3466067115/1
-
08-21-20 15:34 #13604Senior Member

Posts: 31Savanna
[QUOTE=Jason750;4938720]Have a link for Savannah?[/QUOTEhttp://chicago.skipthegames.com/fema...w/331041328447
I'd agree with the original poster (OP) on both points. Room was heavy with smoke. BUT, an amazing BBBJ.
-
08-21-20 14:08 #13603Regular Member

Posts: 9Rosie. AH
Hey guys,
Anyone seen Rosie in Arlington heights? Thinking of taking the plunge but pictures are all over the place. Could be 4 different girls.
Thanks.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/53439037/
-
08-21-20 12:28 #13602Senior Member

Posts: 88Alyssa
90% I saw her last year. She had a different number and went by Alyssa or Melissa. But the pics are real if it is her though flattering.
Originally Posted by Jason750
[View Original Post]
She was ok. Everything covered, no kissing, not really my type of girl so did not repeat.
-
08-21-20 10:51 #13601Senior Member

Posts: 86Nikki cox
Still looking for anyone who's tried Nikki. Been posting for a while but haven't seen anyone mention her. Looks hot, TGTBT? Anyone try her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/53429871/
-
08-21-20 03:50 #13600Regular Member

Posts: 22Adding mire details
She was primarily operating from North Chicago area. Waukegan, Gurnee. And ads were mostly on BP. Darn it. Those were the days!!
Originally Posted by ChiKnightRider
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-20 23:03 #13599Senior Member

Posts: 194So many possibilities
Or she could be new to the game and doesn't have a girlfriend or a pimp / handler she's just young hot and extra safe and know she can get good money without offering all bells and whistles that we like. Also not getting a TGTBT vibe from her as far as the pics are concerned.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-20 18:23 #13598Senior Member

Posts: 119Updated and PMed.
Originally Posted by Jason750
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-20 18:09 #13597Senior Member

Posts: 86Have a link for Savannah?
Originally Posted by JaySkeet
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-20 17:48 #13596Senior Member

Posts: 119Macie & Savannah
Pretty sure everyone here knows about her. A high quality girl and for someone like me, she does not smoke and has an amazing hygiene. Went in for hh $. 20. This girl literally does not know the word "no". Started off Dfk and Lfk. Gave got down and licked her wet tounge from my mouth, chest, then got down to business. Amazing BBBJ and paid a lot of attention down there. Next thing you know, I push her head down more towards the balls, next thing you know, she was tossing salad without even asking. It was amazing how far she got up in there. Moved on to FS, she mentioned she was tested, I then thought about it and went BBFS with Greek. Couldn't get off, but this is one of the best experiences I've had. This was a while ago, estimate around a month ago. Heard she is getting procedure done. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...922/3233217522.
Savannah- great provider, lots of edited pics to make her look younger. Again, I'm not into smokers so I was definitely turned off. . 60 qv. Great BBBJ and put on the cover for FS. Amazing for the qv.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/53420463/2244134640
-
08-20-20 17:37 #13595Senior Member

Posts: 135She have a nice booty.
Originally Posted by AngelBravo
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-20 16:07 #13594Senior Member

Posts: 3481Lexiii New To The Game?
Originally Posted by Pedorro
[View Original Post]
She looks gorgeous in her ad pictures.
Originally Posted by AngelBravo
[View Original Post]
But;.
Read her ad. No bare, no anal, no kissing, no GFE. So apparently she knows the code words related to this line of work. Or knows someone in this game. Another girl or most likely a pimp. She might be new to the area. But I doubt not new in the game. 99.9% if a girl looks like a super babe in her ad pictures most likely it won't be the girl you meet in person.
-
08-20-20 12:53 #13593Senior Member

Posts: 318Everything I researched came up legit. She has other adds on other site with more pictures. I say Take one for the team and report back. She seems fairly new to the scene too so I doubt you'll find many reviews.
Originally Posted by Pedorro
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





