rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 890 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 390 790 840 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 940 990 1390 ... LastLast
Results 13,336 to 13,350 of 26927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13592
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #13591

    Lexii

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedorro  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Lexiii?

    She is currently advertising in my backyard but not seen any reviews on her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3129710128
    I visit her a month ago and it was a little sleepy and lazy LOL, she must be tired! Pics are 100%. Communication for a second visit failed, because when I got to the location she stopped responding. Overall it's a cute little cupcake and you won't regret.

  3. #13590

    Lexiii

    Anyone seen Lexiii?

    She is currently advertising in my backyard but not seen any reviews on her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3129710128

  4. #13589

    Looking for an old contact

    With this quarantine time I was just thinking of good old times and tried to look for Letty, whose ad used to go by Puerto Rican massage Queen. It was like in 2014 when I met her last but after that she just disappeared. Does anyone know if she is still around?

  5. #13588

    Kara, Kelani Indi sites by MCE

    Quote Originally Posted by Retlon  [View Original Post]
    I saw her, she confirmed she works with Marcus & that the emails do not go to her directly but are managed by MCE. Don't have the hard proof, but I believe her.
    That's what I thought. I've met kekani before and at the time, she was a full time student, she hasn't received her undergrad yet. I highly doubt that Kelani being a full time student is able to manage bookings and such. Marcus surely knows how to hide himself and reroute traffic to him by using Indi websites. Possibly the same with Kara as being a full time student having MCE manage bookings. Don't know for sure, but looks like MCE is under investigation.

  6. #13587

    Marilyn Moscow

    Quote Originally Posted by JJames2011  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if she is still available.

    Have e-mailed her a few times without response.

    R, JJ.
    I have been told by Sandy at MA that Marilyn (Simone) specifically asked not to be contacted any more.

    I always had a fantastic time with her.

  7. #13586
    Quote Originally Posted by ColossalNuts  [View Original Post]
    She might be affiliated with MCE, Marcus. TER, one user says that he found out about Kara from someone. Possibly from Kelani.

    Marcus is noticeable with that white star on the face on models. I would proceed with Caution. It's either Marcus from MCE or actually a scammer. TER reviews just have one provider review. One thread posted that Marcus is known for fake reviews and fake independent websites.
    I saw her, she confirmed she works with Marcus & that the emails do not go to her directly but are managed by MCE. Don't have the hard proof, but I believe her.

  8. #13585
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by JJames2011  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if she is still available.

    Have e-mailed her a few times without response.

    R, JJ.
    Last fall it was reported in a few places that she had retired and probably left the country. I think she also posted that on her twitter. She posted on twitter a few days ago that she is back but I have been unable to find a new ad for her.

  9. #13584

    Marilyn Moscow

    Does anyone know if she is still available.

    Have e-mailed her a few times without response.

    R, JJ.

  10. #13583

    You are correct.

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxPower03  [View Original Post]
    I thought I read from another member of this forum that Macie was going to have some type of medical procedure done soon? I haven't tried seeing her recently. Last time I paid her a visit was about 2 months ago. I hope to see her again when she's ready to start seeing clients again.
    You are correct about the medical procedure. I actually remember seeing it posted here, but it completely slipped my mind.

  11. #13582

    Juicy in Alsip

    Any reports on her? Seems to have been around for awhile. https://tryst.link/escort/juicyjuice-47.

  12. #13581

    Macie

    Quote Originally Posted by JayKay8  [View Original Post]
    Title is probably too dramatic, but my experience this weekend was definitely on the bad side.

    Macie has been MIA the last few weeks, so I texted Sam (https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7086822347) to set up a time to meet her. She text me back promptly, but then never text me back after I told her was time I wanted to schedule. Not really sure what happened there, but I decided to text Tia (https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2193105101). Tia used to do doubles with Sam, but they are supposedly split now. Tia text me back promptly and set up a time with me. I drove down to Calumet Park, parked outside her hotel, and called Tia as she instructed. She text me back with, "Can't talk, text me. " I text her to let her know that I was out side. She never text me back. After waiting for 30+ minutes, I decided to look around for another option. Skyler (https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4148564107) was staying at the same motel as Tia, but I didn't get a chance to do much research on her before I text her. She was very prompt in replying and gave me her room number.

    So, the good stuff first: Skyler has a cute face (looks different from her photos on EB, but in a good way) and curvy. She has nice, firm natural Cs and a curvy, young body. Her pussy is very tight, and her skin is super soft. The bad stuff: she has a lot of rules for what she's charging ($200 hr). No kissing (from her) and no BBBJ. I didn't ask about DATY or DATO, but I'm almost certain those aren't offered. She advertises that she "specializes in deep throat," but what she actually offers is a mechanical CBJ that never goes past the head and a death grip with her hand around the base. I wouldn't say it was terrible, and she did work very hard, but it was extremely basic even for a CBJ. CFS was similarly uninspired and very passive. I ended up going two pops in the hour, once in mish and once CBJ. Definitely a disappointing experience, but I guess that's partly on me for not doing my research.
    I thought I read from another member of this forum that Macie was going to have some type of medical procedure done soon? I haven't tried seeing her recently. Last time I paid her a visit was about 2 months ago. I hope to see her again when she's ready to start seeing clients again.

  13. #13580

    Ignored, Rejected, and Disappointed

    Title is probably too dramatic, but my experience this weekend was definitely on the bad side.

    Macie has been MIA the last few weeks, so I texted Sam (https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7086822347) to set up a time to meet her. She text me back promptly, but then never text me back after I told her was time I wanted to schedule. Not really sure what happened there, but I decided to text Tia (https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2193105101). Tia used to do doubles with Sam, but they are supposedly split now. Tia text me back promptly and set up a time with me. I drove down to Calumet Park, parked outside her hotel, and called Tia as she instructed. She text me back with, "Can't talk, text me. " I text her to let her know that I was out side. She never text me back. After waiting for 30+ minutes, I decided to look around for another option. Skyler (https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4148564107) was staying at the same motel as Tia, but I didn't get a chance to do much research on her before I text her. She was very prompt in replying and gave me her room number.

    So, the good stuff first: Skyler has a cute face (looks different from her photos on EB, but in a good way) and curvy. She has nice, firm natural Cs and a curvy, young body. Her pussy is very tight, and her skin is super soft. The bad stuff: she has a lot of rules for what she's charging ($200 hr). No kissing (from her) and no BBBJ. I didn't ask about DATY or DATO, but I'm almost certain those aren't offered. She advertises that she "specializes in deep throat," but what she actually offers is a mechanical CBJ that never goes past the head and a death grip with her hand around the base. I wouldn't say it was terrible, and she did work very hard, but it was extremely basic even for a CBJ. CFS was similarly uninspired and very passive. I ended up going two pops in the hour, once in mish and once CBJ. Definitely a disappointing experience, but I guess that's partly on me for not doing my research.

  14. #13579

    Sometimes

    Quote Originally Posted by Esidia  [View Original Post]
    How many of you guys tip escorts on top of their listed rate? I never have and I'm wondering how common / uncommon that is.
    I've been seeing this one girl in Mt Prospect that is a big Cubs / Hawks fan so when I see her I bring her some sports related item. It really goes a long way. When I visited the NG girls I would bring them pastries from a Polish bakery. One of them really appreciated them and she sure let me know.

  15. #13578
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Amanda Erotica, the blonde MILF who used to host in the western suburbs?
    I'm guessing she is on social security at the retiree home. I saw her 8 years ago and she had to be over 50. A good time was had. But other than a couple of old reviews, with another gal, she has removed her online presence.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape