Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 133 of 205 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 183 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 3061
Let Us Relieve Your Tension
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1081

    Blaire

    Quote Originally Posted by Pand25  [View Original Post]
    I would see her for the hh, the hr seems a bit pricey for TOFTT. Seems like she may be legit. The reviews are a pretty vague as usual. I always put the monger acronyms in my reviews on PD, it would be nice if other guys would as well.

    I can usually do two rounds in a hh if they are as hot and sultry as she says she is. BBBJCIM and I assume DFK, DATY, CFS, etc. Is what she will do. I have found the the simple and direct ad's on PD to serve me well.

    I texted for for a sceeen, will maybe check it out in the few weeks I will let you know, so let me know if you see her first!!
    All you guys paying 350 for a hh and 500 an hr are crazy.

    Pussy is good, but no where near that good. You guys must be desperate as hell.

    You can bang a lot of hot chicks for a lot lower price than that.

    Just had to get that off my chest.

    Thanks.

  2. #1080

    Blaire

    I would see her for the hh, the hr seems a bit pricey for TOFTT. Seems like she may be legit. The reviews are a pretty vague as usual. I always put the monger acronyms in my reviews on PD, it would be nice if other guys would as well.

    I can usually do two rounds in a hh if they are as hot and sultry as she says she is. BBBJCIM and I assume DFK, DATY, CFS, etc. Is what she will do. I have found the the simple and direct ad's on PD to serve me well.

    I texted for for a sceeen, will maybe check it out in the few weeks I will let you know, so let me know if you see her first!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamFreez  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...jo/BlaireIvy00

    Anyone seen this one? She got two reviews, both cannot be trusted because both users are new.

    Pictures look TGTBT though, the phone number and email don't have other sites linked to it.

  3. #1079

    Blaire

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...jo/BlaireIvy00

    Anyone seen this one? She got two reviews, both cannot be trusted because both users are new.

    Pictures look TGTBT though, the phone number and email don't have other sites linked to it.

  4. #1078
    Quote Originally Posted by AMan52  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of any pregnant escorts you can tell me about? I looked through skipthegames in Long Beach, Anaheim, and here in Orange County, but they're all bots. Has the virus impacted escorts also or is my fetish just that niche? What other sites can I search for escorts besides here and skipthegames?
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Kandi_Kat89

  5. #1077
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushman426  [View Original Post]
    If you're on Hx check out Kat, she's 8 months and in Cypress.

    Kandi_Kat89.
    Yup, saw her again a few weeks ago and always have a wonderful time with her. She 's on her third hx kid I think? LOL.

    But, anyways I love boinking her pooper its tight buts she loves it getting slammed. Rawr.

  6. #1076

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by AMan52  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of any pregnant escorts you can tell me about? I looked through skipthegames in Long Beach, Anaheim, and here in Orange County, but they're all bots. Has the virus impacted escorts also or is my fetish just that niche? What other sites can I search for escorts besides here and skipthegames?
    If you're on Hx check out Kat, she's 8 months and in Cypress.

    Kandi_Kat89.

  7. #1075

    Kandi_kat89

    Quote Originally Posted by AMan52  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of any pregnant escorts you can tell me about? I looked through skipthegames in Long Beach, Anaheim, and here in Orange County, but they're all bots. Has the virus impacted escorts also or is my fetish just that niche? What other sites can I search for escorts besides here and skipthegames?
    She is currently 8 months pregnant so right up your ally. But hurry!

  8. #1074

    Pregnant escorts

    Anyone know of any pregnant escorts you can tell me about? I looked through skipthegames in Long Beach, Anaheim, and here in Orange County, but they're all bots. Has the virus impacted escorts also or is my fetish just that niche? What other sites can I search for escorts besides here and skipthegames?

  9. #1073
    Quote Originally Posted by BJojo  [View Original Post]
    I'd go with Jade Milan. Thick Vanilla is morbidly obese, And I saw her several years ago. I can only imagine how big she is now.
    I went to see Thick Vanilla last year and I just couldn't do it. She cussed me out as I was walking to my car. I can tell you guys she one big ass woman. Not thick at all but huge everywhere. Big really fat woman.

    Morbidly obese now?

  10. #1072

    Jade milan or Thickvanilla?

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTrust55  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to decide who I should visit this week for fantastic sloppy head? Who gives the best head?
    Quote Originally Posted by BJojo  [View Original Post]
    I'd go with Jade Milan. Thick Vanilla is morbidly obese, And I saw her several years ago. I can only imagine how big she is now.
    Have to agree Jade Milan hands down eyes up looking at you as you fuck her face until you blow your load down her throat.

  11. #1071
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTrust55  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to decide who I should visit this week for fantastic sloppy head? Who gives the best head?
    I'd go with Jade Milan. Thick Vanilla is morbidly obese, And I saw her several years ago. I can only imagine how big she is now.

  12. #1070
    I have the same problem. I tryed hx and never had any luck. Just massage parlors for now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie7719  [View Original Post]
    My problem is that I am a Newbie and don't have any references. How do I get references if all the providers that I saw on PD Will only see someone with references. Some are willing to see a newbie if they provide verification (job, etc.).

  13. #1069
    Quote Originally Posted by Justify  [View Original Post]
    Don't give out that info. The verification screening is they want to know what other providers you have seen, to know you aren't an axe murderer. NEVER give out personal or business info, if they want that move on, that is your private life, don't ever give them leverage for them or a pimp to use
    My problem is that I am a Newbie and don't have any references. How do I get references if all the providers that I saw on PD Will only see someone with references. Some are willing to see a newbie if they provide verification (job, etc.).

  14. #1068
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie7719  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendation for girls on PD that are newbie friendly (I don't have any reviews) in Orange County. I am looking for more GFE like like, etc. Than just to shot my load?

    Also, I am assuming I would need to provide verification (I. E. DL, linkedin profile, work information). Is providing this information relatively safe? TIA.
    Don't give out that info. The verification screening is they want to know what other providers you have seen, to know you aren't an axe murderer. NEVER give out personal or business info, if they want that move on, that is your private life, don't ever give them leverage for them or a pimp to use.

  15. #1067
    Quote Originally Posted by GentlemanDonny  [View Original Post]
    PD is great for screening purposes for the ladies and guys. The bad reviews get removed so you just have to roll the dice after that. Follow your gut instead of little head.
    Any recommendation for girls on PD that are newbie friendly (I don't have any reviews) in Orange County. I am looking for more GFE like like, etc. Than just to shot my load?

    Also, I am assuming I would need to provide verification (I. E. DL, linkedin profile, work information). Is providing this information relatively safe? TIA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape