Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 3061
-
08-05-20 18:37 #1051Senior Member

Posts: 3343Investigate
I don't usually post here, but came across a woman some of you might know. Tall and very beautiful, eastern European, smart, distinctive eye makeup. Around 30. With all the designer bags and jewelry. Likely in Irvine or Newport. Is she a high-end escort? You can answer by PM.
-
08-03-20 00:49 #1050Senior Member

Posts: 97Thanks for the info, even more for the follow up.
Originally Posted by LiftHerUp
[View Original Post]
Next time I'm going to be in SGV I'll plan ahead and PM you about some of the AAMP places there just as a starter, so I hope that's okay with you. I'll trade you some info about some of the massage joints in OC and SGV if you're interested.
-
08-02-20 00:53 #1049Regular Member

Posts: 23Jade milan or Thickvanilla?
I'm trying to decide who I should visit this week for fantastic sloppy head? Who gives the best head?
-
07-30-20 17:52 #1048Senior Member

Posts: 436Looking at the ad and pictures. It looks to good to be true. Good luck!
Originally Posted by JerG63
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 22:52 #1047Regular Member

Posts: 20Do a reverse image search on her pics. You can find those on someone else's instagram. Pretty sure she's fake. I also found her ad on tryst and tried to reach out. She didn't respond.
Originally Posted by LostLimit
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 19:50 #1046Senior Member

Posts: 569I know those are not real pics. But some times you can tell how a girl ethnicity and age base on her voice. I know it sounds absurd but I been correct 90% of the time. I can tell if the girl is black base on her voice.
Originally Posted by Veni1
[View Original Post]
Anyways she had a sweet voice and was friendly. Wanted to see if anyone actually ever seen her.
-
07-29-20 19:46 #1045Senior Member

Posts: 415Do you really believe
Do you really believe that those pics are accurate? And for that price? C'Mon.!
Originally Posted by LostLimit
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 19:26 #1044Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687If you think those pics are area I have some ocean front property in Ohio I'd like to sell you.
Originally Posted by LostLimit
[View Original Post]
At an amazing price.
Seriously.
-
07-29-20 19:16 #1043Senior Member

Posts: 569Jeanine
Any take on this girl? Called her a while back. Was genuinely friendly. Most girls don't discuss services over phone but she was okay with some of my questions. $$ for the hr. Told me for the most part she is limited GFE on first date. Was going to try her but feeling lazy for an hr drive so didn't partake. I might though if I was ever in the area in future.
Yes I know its not her real pics.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...unty/52903476/
-
07-27-20 20:43 #1042Senior Member

Posts: 707Avoid Motels
Let me expand on that. In OC I've been to four sessions in a motel or hotel, and these, well, let's just say that I don't feel like seeing any more providers in OC who work out of a motel. When I say "AAMP," I mean its literal expansion, Asian Apartment Massage Parlor. Sessions in these in the SGV (apartments, condos, or even houses) are nearly always very fine indeed.
Originally Posted by LiftHerUp
[View Original Post]
Lift Her Up.
-
07-27-20 13:10 #1041Senior Member

Posts: 707It's the Full Price
In my experience it's the full price. On two or three occasions out of hundreds a girl has asked me for a tip afterwards. I should add, most of my experience is in the SGV, and I've found the AAMP's to be wonderful most of the time, and more reliable than the storefront MP's. I don't think I've been to an AAMP in OC, so I can't say about down here.
Originally Posted by MrHoudini
[View Original Post]
Lift Her Up.
-
07-26-20 14:23 #1040Senior Member

Posts: 97Question from a new guy
Hey so I usually post in the massage parlor forum as that's where I usually get serviced. Stuck to there since I thought it'd be safer than going to an escort, as I've seen stories of bastard cops setting up a sting on backpage, Craigslist, or any other hooker ad. But I've seen some posts on here that made me want to try a full on independent since some of the girls here look hotter.
Just wanted to know, if you pay for a half hour, does that include tip for fun afterwards? Like if you pay 200 for HHR are you expected, like an MP, to tip 60 more for HJ, 100 for FS, on top of the fee for time? I want to be sure since that ad from that Thai girl Kimberly looked fucking hot and I may want to try her in the future, and I want to stick to the tipping standard set by everyone else.
-
07-23-20 20:04 #1039Senior Member

Posts: 67Thanks I agree
I messaged her and she agreed to a car date but I noticed her photos on ad had changed. First day I noticed her ad it was a chick with tats and the next day it was a chick with no tats. I asked her about her photos since her ad stated they were real and asked her to text me a pic of herself. Haven't heard back from her since. Haha.
Originally Posted by Samurai316
[View Original Post]
Best,
PwrRngr1.
-
07-23-20 19:23 #1038Senior Member

Posts: 128I wouldn't go for it
Got nothing for you other than I wouldn't go for it unless you're willing to burn $300 + hotel (outcall only).
Originally Posted by PwrRngr1
[View Original Post]
My reason is that she just joined, menu is unclear, only has 1 review, and would do outcall only. Call it instinct.
-
07-22-20 09:19 #1037Senior Member

Posts: 220Listcrawler
Weird. Working now. For a few days, when clicking the web page it went straight to an AD but now it doesn't. I didn't change anything as far as blockers. Just odd.













Reply With Quote





