Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 6988
-
08-24-20 21:40 #2743Senior Member

Posts: 205Hopes
Had high hopes for this one.
https://www.seeking.com/member/34319...d-39418eb6407c
Dominican. Hot body. I thought this could be a good one. Only 3 ppm. Alas found out stripper or escort. Damn. As someone on here says once you know they are strippers the champagne room kicks in.
Was going to meet for drinks / hotel. But I just figured screen more. CBJ. Then says more for condom sex. No GFE. So much for that one. She is hot though. Non-GFE everything covered. Why bother. Too bad. Maybe one of you guys better luck. Never go number and only email. So that another red flag when they do that. The covid lame ass SA summer continues.
-
08-20-20 11:29 #2742Senior Member

Posts: 561Very suspect
Got a message that was clearly copy and pasted. Asked for a verifying pic and was denied. That should be enough to block and move on.
https://www.seeking.com/member/603a0...0-8d93a1ae58bd
-
08-20-20 08:39 #2741Senior Member

Posts: 561I would have passed just cause of that monster Bush.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-20 01:00 #2740Senior Member

Posts: 1322SA Fake 13 babyth
This one was ready to go right away. We switch to texting and start to talk arrangements, she says "anything you want, but I haven't eaten all day, I want you to send me $70 for some nudes. " I strung whoever it was along for 15-20 minutes as we tried to figure out why CashApp wasn't working. Says her name is Clara. The 3 free nudes were actually her (one attached along with profile pic).
https://www.seeking.com/member/26d71...e-d2390a0dc2a1
Be careful out there.
Blue.
-
08-19-20 20:14 #2739Senior Member

Posts: 561Those pics don't match what I saw and posted about. Those are big red flags aside from what is being asked.
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 18:59 #2738Senior Member

Posts: 88Gps
She must be charging by the pound!!
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 18:44 #2737Senior Member

Posts: 856Chubby
She sent me these pics because she said she had a belly. She's fat as hell. Totally delusional.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 18:37 #2736Senior Member

Posts: 856GPS alert
https://www.seeking.com/member/461aa...5-bc68780796c6
Just quoted me $1,000 an hour. Says she worked at EB. I asked her if she added a zero to her text by mistake.
-
08-19-20 18:01 #2735Senior Member

Posts: 430Private Pictures
Can you share her private pictures? Need to see what kind of woman she is to be asking so much.
Originally Posted by JustLooking30
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 17:47 #2734Senior Member

Posts: 561I posted about her before. She wanted 8 k / month.
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 16:28 #2733Regular Member

Posts: 17Check
Check that I'd.
Originally Posted by SJones330
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 15:58 #2732Senior Member

Posts: 5229Dial the number on the back of the card. It's an automated system to verify the card.
Originally Posted by BoredinCT12
[View Original Post]
Wait 15 minutes. Then, try again.
-
08-19-20 15:00 #2731Senior Member

Posts: 856Batshit crazy
https://www.seeking.com/member/8ef04...8-12f417bfd868
This ones off her rocker. Wants $3,000 a week. I've been fucking with her all day via text. Telling her I've got an arrangement for her on the payroll for my big corporation. I'll see how long I can push this but she really deserves a dose of reality.
She did tell me some lucky monger was getting her for $200 for a whole month and he was hitting it at least once a week. She bailed on him when she had some kind of emergency where she needed $200 more. Seems like $400 a month and 5-7 dates would be a pretty good value.
She said she's willing to provide proof of age but she's 18 and still in high school without a driver's license. She's so funny with how adamant she is about "wanting what she wants". I hate to say it but agreeing to every ridiculous demand like meet twice a week for 1-2 hours for that $3 k is kinda fun.
-
08-19-20 00:37 #2730Senior Member

Posts: 561You could always try re-loadable visa or mastercards. Just load them up with cash when you need them. They get accepted everywhere.
Originally Posted by BoredinCT12
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 21:14 #2729Senior Member

Posts: 244That is the first thing I did with the card.
Originally Posted by JustLooking30
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






