Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #2708
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    Just started chatting. She hasn't given me any figures yet but I'm on high alert cause pics look too good to be true.

    PM if need be.
    I'm willing to bet she's a fake, scammer, or spammer. I've yet to meet anyone there using the location of CT, CT. They don't put a city because they're too lazy to lookup any city.

    I'll usually reach to them for a chat. After a few exchanges, I'll suggest a meet at a place or restaurant and time of their choice. Do that and you'll get radio silence. The scammers have no answer so the jig is up and they move on to their next mark. I've been on there off and on for more than 3 years. Try my test and you'll see. 😉.

    BMD.

  2. #2707
    Quote Originally Posted by XxMarkXx  [View Original Post]
    Truth.

    I have had luck with very nice girls in 150-200 per meet. Just be very business like about the negotiations. Don't be a jerk about it and be prepared to walk away if you are not able to agree. You may have to talk to lots of girls over a period of time.

    I have had some girls contact me weeks later, agreeing to my price. Its rare, but can happen when they find out they are pricing themselves out of the market.
    Same with me. I have been off and on for many years. Before it got popular. Just seems it gets worse every year. This summer the pickings have been horrible for me. Guess just a rough patch.

    So true on vast amounts of time. Thats why you have to take breaks. It is not healthy texting 50 girls to weed down to 10 to weed down to 2. LOL. Drives you nuts. I just won't go over 250 out of principle. I travel overseas a lot so I think that is a plane ticket to DR etc that I just wasted on a USA sugar girl couple hours if we talking 300 and up.

    I also don't have patience for the ones who want to date 3 or 4 times and want it to happen naturally. Those could turn into diamonds but I just can't do it. If we arent at hotel by second date. I check out.

    Good example of someone who could be great. But she isn't going to jump into bed. Looks hot though. Too much effort:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/94f89...c-761f0632ec3f

  3. #2706

    Time, Effort and Luck

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    So really anything is possible, but it does require vast amounts of time and effort. And maybe even a little luck.
    Truth.

    I have had luck with very nice girls in 150-200 per meet. Just be very business like about the negotiations. Don't be a jerk about it and be prepared to walk away if you are not able to agree. You may have to talk to lots of girls over a period of time.

    I have had some girls contact me weeks later, agreeing to my price. Its rare, but can happen when they find out they are pricing themselves out of the market.

  4. #2705
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    Curious looking. You seem to be high roller or not afraid to go up. What range are you normally settling on for a PPM with sex etc. With these girls lately?

    I am finding it harder and harder for the 150-250 range. GPS everywhere. I think one poster mentioned the covid might have made things worse with more mongers on the site throwing around stupid money.

    Hood rats seem to be best option.
    To get what I want, I don't have a budget. Now before the rest of you idiots comment. That is for when I find a diamond in the rough. If I'm shelling out more than 400 a date, I am making a bunch of demands and one of those is exclusivity. I don't like to share.

    For the most part, I stick to sub300 just cause of time and driving distance. They get what they want, it's easier for me to get what I want.

    That being said, I have two 18 year olds that I'm rotating that get a benji when ever they see me, are happy with it because that's what they asked for and are all mine. And that I got all on being a handsome m'fer and knowing how to negiote and being smooth.

    So really anything is possible, but it does require vast amounts of time and effort. And maybe even a little luck.

  5. #2704
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    Just started chatting. She hasn't given me any figures yet but I'm on high alert cause pics look too good to be true.

    PM if need be.
    Curious looking. You seem to be high roller or not afraid to go up. What range are you normally settling on for a PPM with sex etc. With these girls lately?

    I am finding it harder and harder for the 150-250 range. GPS everywhere. I think one poster mentioned the covid might have made things worse with more mongers on the site throwing around stupid money.

    Hood rats seem to be best option.

  6. #2703

    Any info on her?

    Just started chatting. She hasn't given me any figures yet but I'm on high alert cause pics look too good to be true.

    PM if need be.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200813-113826.jpg‎  

  7. #2702
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    This is really why I stay away from WYP and stick to SA. It's more clear cut. When you do start communication with someone, I don't have to worry about credits and I'm straight forward in what I want when I get them to text me.

    I really don't see what advantage WYP has over SA.
    Not any advantages, just differences. My approach with SA (and others do this as well) is to get a few good contacts with a one month membership. With WYP, you can use credits over a long period of time, so its not a chat / text barrage for 4 weeks.

    I have been very successful on both sites. Neither is better than the other, mostly scammers, pic sellers and people who think platonic relationships are worth a lot of $ on both sites.

  8. #2701
    Quote Originally Posted by XxMarkXx  [View Original Post]
    Exactly right!

    Keeps those girls that think they can make a living by going to dinner away from you.
    This is really why I stay away from WYP and stick to SA. It's more clear cut. When you do start communication with someone, I don't have to worry about credits and I'm straight forward in what I want when I get them to text me.

    I really don't see what advantage WYP has over SA.

  9. #2700

    Ditto!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Rant is ok. I added to my profile on wyp that our initial meet should be a token fee to discuss future dates.
    BMD.
    Exactly right!

    Keeps those girls that think they can make a living by going to dinner away from you.

  10. #2699
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    Love how these girls say "I charge $300 to meet for dinner so I know your real" Then we can discuss arrangements over dinner.

    I am not paying someone to "talk" get the f out of here with that bs. But I guess some guys are really paying. Lot of those girls will only do dinner and never sex. Dinner hwhores. They read blogs and think they never have to put out. SA themselves sell the dream to these girls. You will see most drop out after a couple weeks because reality starts hitting them. There are a few whales out there that the hot ones get but not that many guys are whales. The real money guys don't go on SA. And cyber relationship only drives me crazy. Ok rant for day over.
    Rant is ok. I added to my profile on wyp that our initial meet should be a token fee to discuss future dates. This is to inform that I don't do 300 $ dinner dates. Now, if I get those offers, I just click the ignore button which cancels their offer. Likewise, if I send out an offer and they don't answer or state a huge number, I cancel it. It weeds out the scammers and the wannabes. Further, if you see a babe out there who seems to good to be true, avoid her as it's a scammer. Hot ones do ok on their own. Just common sense not to chase the model types.

    BMD.

  11. #2698

    Dinner

    Love how these girls say "I charge $300 to meet for dinner so I know your real" Then we can discuss arrangements over dinner.

    I am not paying someone to "talk" get the f out of here with that bs. But I guess some guys are really paying. Lot of those girls will only do dinner and never sex. Dinner hwhores. They read blogs and think they never have to put out. SA themselves sell the dream to these girls. You will see most drop out after a couple weeks because reality starts hitting them. There are a few whales out there that the hot ones get but not that many guys are whales. The real money guys don't go on SA. And cyber relationship only drives me crazy. Ok rant for day over.

  12. #2697
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/9a609...4-31fdb6ccbd98

    Deserves special mention. Not because she is trying to rip you off like the other ones, but because of the new slant she (he) puts on it. It seems from the story she / he tells that she is deaf from birth, lost her husband to cancer and has a young child she is supporting all by herself and needs just a bit of help to get through life. The heart strings she pulls to get you to send her a cash app is far above the regular scams. She / He even put the effort into the photos and creating a background. It was great. You get a "Poo" Shout Out for the time and effort you put into creating and scamming people!

    Don't let the tears cloud your eyes. Her offer to meet "tomorrow for lunch" was withdrawn when I spelled out the number one rule of Seeking. I spelled it because she told me she was deaf. The first rule of Seeking is never send money to someone you haven't met yet.

    Poo.
    I spotted that one earlier in the week and have seen those begging, sympathy, whoa-is-me profiles before and learn to ignore and avoid. Pure scam. The odd part is her headline. " Aloes sealords" No clue as to what she's trying to write.

    BMD.

  13. #2696

    This One

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9a609...4-31fdb6ccbd98

    Deserves special mention. Not because she is trying to rip you off like the other ones, but because of the new slant she (he) puts on it. It seems from the story she / he tells that she is deaf from birth, lost her husband to cancer and has a young child she is supporting all by herself and needs just a bit of help to get through life. The heart strings she pulls to get you to send her a cash app is far above the regular scams. She / He even put the effort into the photos and creating a background. It was great. You get a "Poo" Shout Out for the time and effort you put into creating and scamming people!

    Don't let the tears cloud your eyes. Her offer to meet "tomorrow for lunch" was withdrawn when I spelled out the number one rule of Seeking. I spelled it because she told me she was deaf. The first rule of Seeking is never send money to someone you haven't met yet.

    Poo.

  14. #2695

    I used to talk to her

    Quote Originally Posted by MyHobby  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/e6e62...1-062f51fb71e8

    Anybody seen this one? Seems a little flakey.
    She's real. Not flakey, but lives with her father, so can only sneak out at night is what she told me. She wanted me to get a room at night and she would sneak out while father was at work. Again, this is what she told me. I wanted to sample that ass, but got lazy and moved on. If you can setup things right for her, she will be an amazing time. She just needs alot of setting up and timing, which I didn't have time for. Also, looks like she lost her old account and got a new one. I talked to her way back before March of this year, so that account is definitely new. Must have got kicked out after wasting dude's time. Again, we got pretty close and she was down to meet, but I would have to drive to hartford, get a room at night and hope she shows up. I live too far away to risk it. If you live close and have a place she can come to, and the wifey isnt home at night, or you live alone, then go for it. I'm more of a day monger.

  15. #2694

    Need help

    Hey guys I am going to be in the Rocky Hill area next weekend. I have chatted with a few from Seeking.

    Can you recommend anyone willing to meet at my hotel. I will be more than happy to return the favor if you are ever in the Providence area. Thanks guys. Play safe!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape