Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7584
    Quote Originally Posted by Pal5600  [View Original Post]
    Sometime these high end girls will schedule to see 2-3 guys at the same time, most likely she pick guy with the most $$ if that work, she blocked / flake the other two gys, if #1 guy one flake her, she will go plan b, then plan c. And if pricing is 20-30 different she don't care, but if 100-150 different then she care, I will not be surprise if another guy offer her 500, so she blocked you. If you going to play the SA game, you should understand how the these girls think.
    I do fine, thanks. Better than you with less stress, from what I can tell from your posts.

  2. #7583
    Quote Originally Posted by Meddic80  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last year. $300 anything goes except anal. She live nearby and she didn't mind coming over to my place. She stayed for awhile as well. If I were to see her now, I won't pay anything more than $250 on a good day.
    She a druggie or pimped? Her profile did mention medical issue.

  3. #7582
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman123  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/820f6...9-9968e67a5d8c

    Anyone seen? She is affordable but her profile looks like she is on drugs.
    I saw her last year. $300 anything goes except anal. She live nearby and she didn't mind coming over to my place. She stayed for awhile as well. If I were to see her now, I won't pay anything more than $250 on a good day.

  4. #7581

    Go get her! She's ready

    https://www.seeking.com/member/54c94...4-963429b4205c

    Dtf and meet right away. Reasonable price and anything is on the table. Everyone's kind of girl.

  5. #7580
    Pics are of a girl out of Vegas. Maybe she's visiting Chicago but I'd be cautious. I'd imagine it's not legit. Reasonable rate, not thirsty...thats the M.O. of someone who’s going to ask you to send money in advance.
    https://www.instagram.com/thezoerenea/.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeNewAgain  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, what are your thoughts on this profile? I'm texting with her and she has a 767 area code. We're negotiating, and her demeanor seems sweet. And also like the demeanor a tall curvy glamour girl would have. Not like the thirsty aggressive demeanor a scammer using fake pics would have. Do you think those are real pics? I mean, good gawd the curves and that ass. If you're into that stuff like I am, it's once in a lifetime type shit. And we're negotiating an overnight that's not terribly high. So I don't know what to think. Also 6 ft tall. Tranny concerns? Idk.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/67545...a-5d1268afb2fe

  6. #7579

    Thoughts?

    Hey guys, what are your thoughts on this profile? I'm texting with her and she has a 767 area code. We're negotiating, and her demeanor seems sweet. And also like the demeanor a tall curvy glamour girl would have. Not like the thirsty aggressive demeanor a scammer using fake pics would have. Do you think those are real pics? I mean, good gawd the curves and that ass. If you're into that stuff like I am, it's once in a lifetime type shit. And we're negotiating an overnight that's not terribly high. So I don't know what to think. Also 6 ft tall. Tranny concerns? Idk.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/67545...a-5d1268afb2fe

  7. #7578

    SA Translator

    Wish list with expensive purses and mentions it in her profile (fishing for idiots who will buy her stuff sight unseen), reference to Louie bag vs. Michael Kors (label conscious), brags about her beauty and brains (over inflated sense of self) and how spoiled (gold digger) she is. Enjoys shopping and traveling (wants to live the high life on someone else's dime) She's classy of course too (classy people don't need to tell everyone they are classy, only ratchets need to do that). Wants you to get her attention 👜 because she gets so many messages (thinks that will make you pay more for her), has no occupation listed (unemployed and probably never had a job). Has a kid (baby daddy probably a dead beat).

    All the red flags are there, only thing missing is the giant fake tiddy's. 😂.

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertSterling  [View Original Post]
    While we are on the topic of girls asking too much, this one is also at $500/ date and says one guy used to give her a 5 K allowance every month. Too much for almost any girl out there, no less a 26 year old who has a kid.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3578b...6-772b31f91adf

  8. #7577

    Does anyone know this girl?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/42df4...9-bdfe5eb79041

    Does anyone know this girl? Or any recommendation for thin, pale girl and dark hair? Low tat count please.

  9. #7576

    I think she may have meant 500 a month. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertSterling  [View Original Post]
    While we are on the topic of girls asking too much, this one is also at $500/ date and says one guy used to give her a 5 K allowance every month. Too much for almost any girl out there, no less a 26 year old who has a kid.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3578b...6-772b31f91adf
    I think she may have meant 500 a month. LOL.

  10. #7575
    Quote Originally Posted by Meddic80  [View Original Post]
    Nothing, but negative reviews about her. Also, if I remember correctly, she will give you a gift that nobody wants. Beware & stay away!
    You can talk her down to 150. She's ok. To skiny and it looks like that somethins wrong with her. Maybe drugs.

  11. #7574

    Yesterday

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertSterling  [View Original Post]
    While we are on the topic of girls asking too much, this one is also at $500/ date and says one guy used to give her a 5 K allowance every month. Too much for almost any girl out there, no less a 26 year old who has a kid.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3578b...6-772b31f91adf
    She quoted me $1000 or $1800 if she hosted. I did not even bother negotiating. That is just too stupid to even deal with.

  12. #7573

    GPS girls

    While we are on the topic of girls asking too much, this one is also at $500/ date and says one guy used to give her a 5 K allowance every month. Too much for almost any girl out there, no less a 26 year old who has a kid.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3578b...6-772b31f91adf

  13. #7572

    Kittyhayes

    https://www.seeking.com/member/820f6...9-9968e67a5d8c

    Anyone seen? She is affordable but her profile looks like she is on drugs.

  14. #7571
    Quote Originally Posted by SNeed12  [View Original Post]
    She agreed to 4 and meeting at a hotel, but then blocked me on SA and stopped responding to my texts 12 hours before we were scheduled to meet up. Ah well.
    Sometime these high end girls will schedule to see 2-3 guys at the same time, most likely she pick guy with the most $$ if that work, she blocked / flake the other two gys, if #1 guy one flake her, she will go plan b, then plan c. And if pricing is 20-30 different she don't care, but if 100-150 different then she care, I will not be surprise if another guy offer her 500, so she blocked you. If you going to play the SA game, you should understand how the these girls think.

  15. #7570

    UmbrellaInMyCocktail

    Talking to this one and she seems legit / dtf and looking to meet--anyone talk to her or see her before?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d496b...f-7fa15542a9a6

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape