Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,496 to 9,510 of 17049
-
08-17-20 21:42 #7554Forum Advertiser

Posts: 17Burner App
Here you go:
Originally Posted by TimeForPlay10
[View Original Post]
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/burner...er/id505800761
-
08-17-20 21:30 #7553Senior Member

Posts: 146TextMe
I use an app called TextMe. I can't use GV since I have a Google Pixel phone and on the project fi netwtork. Text me works decent enough. I've made calls, texted, sent pics / videos, same stuff I would do on a normal texting app. My only issue is that sometimes I've had trouble receiving pictures, but that happens very infrequently.
Originally Posted by TimeForPlay10
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 19:16 #7552Senior Member

Posts: 754Not True. GV
Not true, you have the option of which number gets displayed. But maybe I don't understand what you are getting at, why have a separate # that you insist does calls if you don't want to have calls go through that number?
Originally Posted by TimeForPlay10
[View Original Post]
Not true. Pics and vids can be sent / received. But it does strip them down in size and quality quite a bit. Videos especially, they look like circa early internet days. But that's true of any of the free text / calling apps I've tried so not really a ding to GV specifically.
Originally Posted by TimeForPlay10
[View Original Post]
Google Voice checks all those boxes. Some things I like about the GV app that I didn't seem to find with a few others that I tried was that your messages are searchable. Going back to find previous conversations by searching a phone # or keyword, etc. That was missing from other apps. You can archive your messages to get them out of your inbox but still available if you want to go back to them. Textnow and others didn't allow this. Pics and media you receive are kept in the messages. Textnow and others would delete them from their servers after 30 days. Little stuff like that, on top of checking all the major boxes, and you get all this with the free version of GV has kept me using GV for years now.
Originally Posted by TimeForPlay10
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 19:10 #7551Senior Member

Posts: 77I use GV and it works perfectly. It also sends pictures with no hiccups whatsoever. This is my first time hearing about these issues with GV.
Originally Posted by TimeForPlay10
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 19:02 #7550Senior Member

Posts: 203Calling Aps
Question for the Board-looking for suggestions for a second, discreet number I can use for texting AND calling (not wi-fi calling only). For years, I've used the TextFree app for texting which works great for texting but not so good for calling. You need to be on wi-fi to call and the connection sucks. I've heard mixed reviews of Google Voice-mainly if you use GV, all of your calls have to go through the GV number and it sounds like its cumbersome for the caller to get in touch. Also, and most importantly, GV doesn't work for sending pics-a definite need in the sugar bowl.
So, I'm looking for suggestions on an app or approach that will allow me to have a second number for texting, sending pics and calling (not always on wi-fi). I don't want a second phone either.
Thoughts / suggestions?
-
08-17-20 17:55 #7549Senior Member

Posts: 62No, chatted some more and asked for phone number to discuss further and went silent on me.
Originally Posted by BBPluto
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 17:05 #7548Senior Member

Posts: 57I saw her for a while back for 200 as well. All has been said on past threads. She is a nice girl but I would probably not repeat.
Originally Posted by HockeyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 12:54 #7547Senior Member

Posts: 35Cutiecaszie
Did you manage to set something up or meet? I have been exchanging messages as well, but nothing solid yet.
Originally Posted by Osyus
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 12:01 #7546Banned Member

Posts: 287She has been reviewed before and most reviews negative.
Originally Posted by DevilsNDust
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 10:46 #7545Senior Member

Posts: 1244She is back
She had a profile before but must have a new profile by the signup date. I did message her but she never did reply, like most of the profiles.
Originally Posted by DevilsNDust
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 10:45 #7544Senior Member

Posts: 254Just About To Post This Too
I was going to say look who is back under a new name. It is BrokeBrookeBunny back again. I admit I had seen her before a couple of times. There seemed to be something wrong with the left side of her body last time, like a reaction to a stroke. Got her for 200 last time.
Originally Posted by DevilsNDust
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 09:55 #7543Senior Member

Posts: 62In Schaumburg
This young lady looks familiar.
She replied to me right away and we switched to text. Wants 300 initially. (I offered to host). I am going to try and talk her down and pin down details.
https://www.seeking.com/member/598d8...5-e1a5ec7be69f
Anybody seen her?
-
08-16-20 21:19 #7542Senior Member

Posts: 36Yes I have been using from about 4 years now. Pretty damn happy with it making online purchases.
Originally Posted by Jayp80
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-20 01:21 #7541Senior Member

Posts: 150For me it just didn't process the payment so I had to use my regular card.
Originally Posted by Jayp80
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-20 00:48 #7540Senior Member

Posts: 388In addition to a good anonymous payment method, we also need a good VPN to work with seeking. Some VPN's put some information in the headers or bounce you off some countries which may be banned by Seeking altogether to avoid fraud. Its a complex path and I have not heard anyone who was able to successfully register after permanent ban. I may be wrong though and not trying to discourage anyone from trying.
Originally Posted by LoveToRoll
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





