Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7569

    Burner

    I have used Burner for a few years with no issues.


  2. #7568
    Quote Originally Posted by SNeed12  [View Original Post]
    She agreed to 4 and meeting at a hotel, but then blocked me on SA and stopped responding to my texts 12 hours before we were scheduled to meet up. Ah well.
    Off course not a surprise, nothing is for sue until you stick your dick in her pussy, I think many hot young coed amateur will change their mind in 2 seconds, so don't count on it until you actually fucking her.

  3. #7567
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman123  [View Original Post]
    She is dtf.

    This one is dtf as well. 300.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/680de...e-4794fc0189f8
    She looks like a pro touring different cities. I think I have seen positive review on her just wonder if she is offering the standard escort service BBBJ and CFS for an hour.

  4. #7566
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman123  [View Original Post]
    She is a pro.

  5. #7565
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman123  [View Original Post]
    She agreed to 4 and meeting at a hotel, but then blocked me on SA and stopped responding to my texts 12 hours before we were scheduled to meet up. Ah well.

  6. #7564
    Quote Originally Posted by Pal5600  [View Original Post]
    So what is the 500 for sex or platonic, sometime these young coed is not clear about it, so you actually have to be direct and clear.
    She is dtf.

    This one is dtf as well. 300.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/680de...e-4794fc0189f8

  7. #7563

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by PauFord  [View Original Post]
    Not really. I mean GV is no different than any other free texting app in that regard. You can sort of figure out its not a real number but that's true for any free app not just GV.
    I wish there was a solution for this. I really don't like using my real number.

  8. #7562
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman123  [View Original Post]
    So what is the 500 for sex or platonic, sometime these young coed is not clear about it, so you actually have to be direct and clear.

  9. #7561

  10. #7560
    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    Katherine_Baby97.

    I can't post a link cause she had blocked me. We messaged and she told me she had an appartment and decided on meet and greet. I told her to move to text cause I can't discuss allowances on SA. She immediately texts and we make small talk and I said let's meet and if we click we can move on to ppm. She got mad and said " So I have to have sex with you for money after the first meeting. I'm not an escort". I tried to calm her down and said let's meet and chat but she said she'll pass because I want sex and she wants different thing. I asked what does she want and she said "Not someone twice my age to have sex for money I'm not an escort". I have my age on my profile so she knew my age from the beginning. I have no clue why she is a premium member on SA which is a site for usually older guys looking to pay younger girls to have sex with them or I had it all wrong 🤔.
    They want money to talk LOL. More platonic girls been showing up lately and the hot ones that reply usually want 500-1000.

  11. #7559
    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    The only problem I have with GV is that providers know it's a GV number and some of them won't respond to it.
    Not really. I mean GV is no different than any other free texting app in that regard. You can sort of figure out its not a real number but that's true for any free app not just GV.

  12. #7558

    Sideline

    Quote Originally Posted by TimeForPlay10  [View Original Post]
    Question for the Board-looking for suggestions for a second, discreet number I can use for texting AND calling (not wi-fi calling only). For years, I've used the TextFree app for texting which works great for texting but not so good for calling. You need to be on wi-fi to call and the connection sucks. I've heard mixed reviews of Google Voice-mainly if you use GV, all of your calls have to go through the GV number and it sounds like its cumbersome for the caller to get in touch. Also, and most importantly, GV doesn't work for sending pics-a definite need in the sugar bowl.

    So, I'm looking for suggestions on an app or approach that will allow me to have a second number for texting, sending pics and calling (not always on wi-fi). I don't want a second phone either.

    Thoughts / suggestions?
    Initially I used a google voice number but the duplicate e-mails became very annoying. When I got into SA the volume of texts jumped into hundreds so I now use an app called "Sideline". It costs about $10 a month but its effective to compartmentalize all my SA correspondence. It operates without wifi and never had problems with voice calls, txt, pictures and vids. Everything operates from your original phone. I still keep GV for backup for when you need to verify anything suspicious.

  13. #7557
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilsNDust  [View Original Post]
    This young lady looks familiar.

    She replied to me right away and we switched to text. Wants 300 initially. (I offered to host). I am going to try and talk her down and pin down details.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/598d8...5-e1a5ec7be69f

    Anybody seen her?
    Nothing, but negative reviews about her. Also, if I remember correctly, she will give you a gift that nobody wants. Beware & stay away!

  14. #7556

    Gv

    Quote Originally Posted by Shyzai  [View Original Post]
    I use GV and it works perfectly. It also sends pictures with no hiccups whatsoever. This is my first time hearing about these issues with GV.
    The only problem I have with GV is that providers know it's a GV number and some of them won't respond to it.

  15. #7555

    Katherine_Baby97

    Katherine_Baby97.

    I can't post a link cause she had blocked me. We messaged and she told me she had an appartment and decided on meet and greet. I told her to move to text cause I can't discuss allowances on SA. She immediately texts and we make small talk and I said let's meet and if we click we can move on to ppm. She got mad and said " So I have to have sex with you for money after the first meeting. I'm not an escort". I tried to calm her down and said let's meet and chat but she said she'll pass because I want sex and she wants different thing. I asked what does she want and she said "Not someone twice my age to have sex for money I'm not an escort". I have my age on my profile so she knew my age from the beginning. I have no clue why she is a premium member on SA which is a site for usually older guys looking to pay younger girls to have sex with them or I had it all wrong 🤔.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape