Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 685 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 185 585 635 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 735 785 1185 ... LastLast
Results 10,261 to 10,275 of 24838
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14578
    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her a while ago. She had a different number, and she was playing games with her prices. Also had a lot of rules. I decided to pass.
    I saw her not too long ago she quoted 100/150/250 I opted for hhr she was larger than the picture but in the right places, beautiful face smokers but no signs of pharmacy, does everything covered and is a clock watcher. The good is that she is cute and wild when you get her going, multiple positions. I did not ask about Greek but I assume it is a no or extra. All in all nice Fun girl With good personality.

  2. #14577

    Anyone take a shot at her yet?

    I came across this girl and she looks like she would be a good time. I want to take the shot but I was wondering if anyone has any Intel on her before I do.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/53399604/

  3. #14576
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904

    Zoey DI

    Visits Indy from time to time and schedules via DI. I believe she is here through Friday the 21st. I believe her pictures are real but most are kind of glamour shots and perhaps good angles, I think she is a little thicker (not saying fat) than I perceived when initially looking at most of her pictures. After meeting her and taking another look at the pictures I would say overall they are fairly accurate. She forgot to pack lingerie for her trip so that would probably have changed my perception a bit. She is kind of the girl next door type or perhaps the MILF next door, good looking, always a smile on her face, very sweet and friendly. She was shower fresh even though this was a short notice visit. Smooth skin, nice sized natural breasts, an ample but not fat bottom and a creamy wet kitty. Easy to talk to, a good kisser and an all around easy, comfortable good time with a charming young lady. I consider her GFE but some of you may not as no cim, no facials, also no backdoor. None of those issues matter to me. If you want to have a good time with a sweet, friendly lady go see Zoey today or tomorrow, otherwise you will have to wait for her next trip.

  4. #14575
    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her a while ago. She had a different number, and she was playing games with her prices. Also had a lot of rules. I decided to pass.
    Dang, I had nearly the same experience with Tiffany. I find it incredible how many of these Thots play games just like regular dating app girls. It's incredible how females act thinking they have unlimited mating options due to the internet. Someone on here reported awhile back that she looks older than her pics so. I guess don't feel like you're missing out. Most of these girls are just straight out disrespectful of your time when you reach out.

  5. #14574

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    Agreed and SAME!. Looking for info on how to contact, how disappointing. I'm not very interested in Roz I suppose but... man this giant city is lacking in cute girls with that CIM acceptance! Fucks sake...
    Yes I was very much looking forward to setting up a visit with her next week as that was my first availability. Fingers crossed she comes back after getting shark week over with and her issues taken care of.

  6. #14573
    Quote Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Rachel? I was looking forward to trying her out but I waited too long, I guess I didn't expect her to leave so quickly. She looked hot. I know there was some talk on here that she had some serious things happen, hopefully not health related. Early on her reviews were good which made me excited to see her but the timing wasn't right for me and now she's not on DI any longer. Perhaps the disappointing reviews were mostly due to her situation and not her actual performance. Anyone know if she eventually plans on coming back? Hopefully she will but would be interested to know what's going on. Was also looking forward to trying a double with her and Roz once I got a chance to meet them individually. Any insight would be nice, thanks guys!
    Agreed and SAME!. Looking for info on how to contact, how disappointing. I'm not very interested in Roz I suppose but... man this giant city is lacking in cute girls with that CIM acceptance! Fucks sake...

  7. #14572
    Shill for DI ignore all my posts


    Posts: 106

    Rachel

    Anyone know what happened to Rachel? I was looking forward to trying her out but I waited too long, I guess I didn't expect her to leave so quickly. She looked hot. I know there was some talk on here that she had some serious things happen, hopefully not health related. Early on her reviews were good which made me excited to see her but the timing wasn't right for me and now she's not on DI any longer. Perhaps the disappointing reviews were mostly due to her situation and not her actual performance. Anyone know if she eventually plans on coming back? Hopefully she will but would be interested to know what's going on. Was also looking forward to trying a double with her and Roz once I got a chance to meet them individually. Any insight would be nice, thanks guys!

  8. #14571
    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her a while ago. She had a different number, and she was playing games with her prices. Also had a lot of rules. I decided to pass.
    Ugh, I was about to text her and see what happens. I'm not a fan of rules, and bullshit games.

  9. #14570
    Quote Originally Posted by BFDeal  [View Original Post]
    Some type of casting couch scene. Enjoy.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...wkey=913708488
    Ha, I remember this girl. I only saw her a couple times, because she just wasn't into the sessions. I never had a massage with her though.

  10. #14569
    Quote Originally Posted by Boner1986  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her a while ago. She had a different number, and she was playing games with her prices. Also had a lot of rules. I decided to pass.

  11. #14568

    Sad day

    It is with a heavy heart that I have learned we have lost one of the great ones in the hobby. Learned today that the famous Lacy from the Plainfield area has completely retired from the business and is seeing no one.

    I was told she left her longtime BF and moved out of the house. Got a new BF and is very happy in her new life.

    I last talked to her in March I believe and had been trying to contact her to meet up but had not gotten any answer from her. I talked to a friend or hers today who broke the bad news. I have known her since 2008 and was the best I ever had met.

    Best of luck in her new life and much happiness to her, she deserves it.

    Chaos.

    P. S Never know, love doesn't always last forever and we all know she will still be forever horny.

  12. #14567
    Quote Originally Posted by Boner1986  [View Original Post]
    Lmk if you toftt.

  13. #14566

  14. #14565

    Start a "Remember When" forum already

    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    Come on guys there's no use dwelling on the past. Pretty sure if somebody asks who your top favourites are They don't want to know about retired providers. Comparing people to them is one thing but to bring up unavailable resources in full and intricate detail is kind of pointless and non informative.
    Give me something I can use today guys.

  15. #14564

    Old skills

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyguy69  [View Original Post]
    It wasn't walking uphill in the snow but it was hobbying without smart phones or easily accessible wifi, grasshopper.
    Been mongering since mid 80's I think it is some of the old skills that help keep us safe today. I think it is nice to look back. If we need a thread for that so be it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape