Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 686 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 186 586 636 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 736 786 1186 ... LastLast
Results 10,276 to 10,290 of 24837
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14562
    Quote Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    They need their own thread of the days when they walked uphill in the snow to school both ways stories.
    It wasn't walking uphill in the snow but it was hobbying without smart phones or easily accessible wifi, grasshopper.

  2. #14561
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatPretender  [View Original Post]
    Maya / Mya was the only one I ever saw on that list. First started seeing her for massage w / extras when she went by Niki out of the building in Broad Ripple. She checked off a lot of boxes for me, looks, body, personality, good convo, etc. I just never thought anyone taught her how to properly fuck. I mean really, really fuck. But she gave it the old college try, and was always enthusiastic, and that goes a long way. Saw her a few times after she went full escort, hoping that some of you sex ninjas had taught her how to work it a little better, but it was always just average to me. And the times spent on her massage and in that suite were a lot more fun for me than the low rent hotels I saw her in. She did a tour last year that brought her back to Indy for a visit, and despite ridiculously inflated prices, I decided to spend some time with her. Still one of the best bodies I've come across in the hobby, but no improvements in skills and somewhat mechanical, definitely all about the money by that point. But it was good to catch up, and she shared some of that Arizona high grade THC concentrate with me before sending me on my way. I was cleaning up my hard drive recently and came across her one (maybe only?) foray into the porn business. Her skill level in that was as low as I was used to getting out of her. Wonderful girl, just a case of someone having all of the physical tools and not knowing how best to use them. She'll make money in the biz as long as she wants cause she's so easy on the eyes, and the body is bangin'.
    Yes I agree, I miss her massages too. She was pretty skilled at them and wow what a bod. She looked like she was American Indian or something.

  3. #14560
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatPretender  [View Original Post]
    She still tours, so this info might be relevant to someone if and when she comes back in town.
    Sorry that post just got the reply to it. It was meant to be a general statement.

  4. #14559

    Not retired

    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    Come on guys there's no use dwelling on the past. Pretty sure if somebody asks who your top favourites are They don't want to know about retired providers. Comparing people to them is one thing but to bring up unavailable resources in full and intricate detail is kind of pointless and non informative.
    She still tours, so this info might be relevant to someone if and when she comes back in town.

  5. #14558

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    Come on guys there's no use dwelling on the past. Pretty sure if somebody asks who your top favourites are They don't want to know about retired providers. Comparing people to them is one thing but to bring up unavailable resources in full and intricate detail is kind of pointless and non informative.
    They need their own thread of the days when they walked uphill in the snow to school both ways stories.

  6. #14557
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatPretender  [View Original Post]
    Maya / Mya was the only one I ever saw on that list. First started seeing her for massage w / extras when she went by Niki out of the building in Broad Ripple. She checked off a lot of boxes for me, looks, body, personality, good convo, etc. I just never thought anyone taught her how to properly fuck. I mean really, really fuck. But she gave it the old college try, and was always enthusiastic, and that goes a long way. Saw her a few times after she went full escort, hoping that some of you sex ninjas had taught her how to work it a little better, but it was always just average to me. And the times spent on her massage and in that suite were a lot more fun for me than the low rent hotels I saw her in. She did a tour last year that brought her back to Indy for a visit, and despite ridiculously inflated prices, I decided to spend some time with her. Still one of the best bodies I've come across in the hobby, but no improvements in skills and somewhat mechanical, definitely all about the money by that point. But it was good to catch up, and she shared some of that Arizona high grade THC concentrate with me before sending me on my way. I was cleaning up my hard drive recently and came across her one (maybe only?) foray into the porn business. Her skill level in that was as low as I was used to getting out of her. Wonderful girl, just a case of someone having all of the physical tools and not knowing how best to use them. She'll make money in the biz as long as she wants cause she's so easy on the eyes, and the body is bangin'.
    Come on guys there's no use dwelling on the past. Pretty sure if somebody asks who your top favourites are They don't want to know about retired providers. Comparing people to them is one thing but to bring up unavailable resources in full and intricate detail is kind of pointless and non informative.

  7. #14556

    Sounds like I missed some gems

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyguy69  [View Original Post]
    I'd add Alexia Cordea (Sp?) up high on that list and probably MissT somewhere in that list but Abby was a lot of fun as was BreSexi. Never met Maya or Naudia.
    Maya / Mya was the only one I ever saw on that list. First started seeing her for massage w / extras when she went by Niki out of the building in Broad Ripple. She checked off a lot of boxes for me, looks, body, personality, good convo, etc. I just never thought anyone taught her how to properly fuck. I mean really, really fuck. But she gave it the old college try, and was always enthusiastic, and that goes a long way. Saw her a few times after she went full escort, hoping that some of you sex ninjas had taught her how to work it a little better, but it was always just average to me. And the times spent on her massage and in that suite were a lot more fun for me than the low rent hotels I saw her in. She did a tour last year that brought her back to Indy for a visit, and despite ridiculously inflated prices, I decided to spend some time with her. Still one of the best bodies I've come across in the hobby, but no improvements in skills and somewhat mechanical, definitely all about the money by that point. But it was good to catch up, and she shared some of that Arizona high grade THC concentrate with me before sending me on my way. I was cleaning up my hard drive recently and came across her one (maybe only?) foray into the porn business. Her skill level in that was as low as I was used to getting out of her. Wonderful girl, just a case of someone having all of the physical tools and not knowing how best to use them. She'll make money in the biz as long as she wants cause she's so easy on the eyes, and the body is bangin'.

  8. #14555
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #14554
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    Tiffany was one of my favorites a few years ago in BackPage days. She went by "Journey" then. She also had a very large and vocal fan-club on a local monger site. There was a big SIGH all around Indy when she ceased being a provider. Charming friendly lady, sexy and knows her stuff! Glad she's back, don't miss spending some time with her!

    John Guest.
    I wondered if she was Journey. I never saw her but remember one of her pictures and I thought she was really hot back then. I am thinking she caught my eye on the Hotfriends site years ago, but could be wrong, but I do remember her picture. I had a time scheduled with her but it did not work out. Will try again though.

  10. #14553

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by JWThomas  [View Original Post]
    Mixed thoughts.

    Cute. Very small breasts.

    Very good head game.

    Started with several positions receiving oral, moved to CG and RCG, and then back to oral to finish. Blowing a load in her mouth.

    Downside is I felt like I was rushed out of the room even though I paid for an hour.
    Looks like she has left the building.

  11. #14552

    Same experience with Roz

    I had a good time and she was very nice. As soon as I came it was clear that she was done. I tried making small talk and she was polite, but she started getting dressed. Total time was 30 minutes even though I had paid for an hour. Next time I will book 30 minutes with DI.

    Quote Originally Posted by JWThomas  [View Original Post]
    Mixed thoughts.

    Cute. Very small breasts.

    Very good head game.

    Started with several positions receiving oral, moved to CG and RCG, and then back to oral to finish. Blowing a load in her mouth.

    Downside is I felt like I was rushed out of the room even though I paid for an hour.

  12. #14551

    Rachel

    Mixed thoughts.

    Cute. Very small breasts.

    Very good head game.

    Started with several positions receiving oral, moved to CG and RCG, and then back to oral to finish. Blowing a load in her mouth.

    Downside is I felt like I was rushed out of the room even though I paid for an hour.

  13. #14550

    Agreed!

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerTool  [View Original Post]
    Nice body, thin, petite a few wrinkles which is normal for someone her age, but definitely nothing to be turned off by. Her age shows in her face but I thinks she's very pretty, just not as youthful as Rachel and Roz. One thing for sure, she knows how to please a man which is common with middle aged women who have been around the block a time or two. She's definitely worth the experience.
    I agree. A great time.

  14. #14549
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  15. #14548

    Please

    Quote Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Easy to say don't judge too quickly when you had the great experience and mine was the complete opposite. She's offered to make it up to me so I appreciate the offer, but I'm not sure I want to. There was an excuse given that if true, it is a horrible circumstance, but all could have been alleviated with some communication in advance to cancel the appointment. I would have been completely understanding and would have just postponed my appointment to another time. I give her credit, she tried in the maybe 15 minutes I had, she seemed nice, and I understand we have bad days, but if your service drops from your experience to mine, the best thing to do is cancel so this doesn't actually become someone's experience.
    Can I have your Freebie? I promise to let you know how good or bad the experience is. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape