Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,276 to 10,290 of 24837
-
08-19-20 05:45 #14562Senior Member

Posts: 421It wasn't walking uphill in the snow but it was hobbying without smart phones or easily accessible wifi, grasshopper.
Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 23:40 #14561Senior Member

Posts: 311Yes I agree, I miss her massages too. She was pretty skilled at them and wow what a bod. She looked like she was American Indian or something.
Originally Posted by GreatPretender
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 23:16 #14560Senior Member

Posts: 421Sorry that post just got the reply to it. It was meant to be a general statement.
Originally Posted by GreatPretender
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 20:10 #14559Senior Member

Posts: 151Not retired
She still tours, so this info might be relevant to someone if and when she comes back in town.
Originally Posted by NuruGurus
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 19:51 #14558Senior Member

Posts: 181Agreed
They need their own thread of the days when they walked uphill in the snow to school both ways stories.
Originally Posted by NuruGurus
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 17:35 #14557Senior Member

Posts: 421Come on guys there's no use dwelling on the past. Pretty sure if somebody asks who your top favourites are They don't want to know about retired providers. Comparing people to them is one thing but to bring up unavailable resources in full and intricate detail is kind of pointless and non informative.
Originally Posted by GreatPretender
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 16:07 #14556Senior Member

Posts: 151Sounds like I missed some gems
Maya / Mya was the only one I ever saw on that list. First started seeing her for massage w / extras when she went by Niki out of the building in Broad Ripple. She checked off a lot of boxes for me, looks, body, personality, good convo, etc. I just never thought anyone taught her how to properly fuck. I mean really, really fuck. But she gave it the old college try, and was always enthusiastic, and that goes a long way. Saw her a few times after she went full escort, hoping that some of you sex ninjas had taught her how to work it a little better, but it was always just average to me. And the times spent on her massage and in that suite were a lot more fun for me than the low rent hotels I saw her in. She did a tour last year that brought her back to Indy for a visit, and despite ridiculously inflated prices, I decided to spend some time with her. Still one of the best bodies I've come across in the hobby, but no improvements in skills and somewhat mechanical, definitely all about the money by that point. But it was good to catch up, and she shared some of that Arizona high grade THC concentrate with me before sending me on my way. I was cleaning up my hard drive recently and came across her one (maybe only?) foray into the porn business. Her skill level in that was as low as I was used to getting out of her. Wonderful girl, just a case of someone having all of the physical tools and not knowing how best to use them. She'll make money in the biz as long as she wants cause she's so easy on the eyes, and the body is bangin'.
Originally Posted by Indyguy69
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 14:09 #14555Regular Member

Posts: 22[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
08-18-20 13:23 #14554Senior Member

Posts: 1904I wondered if she was Journey. I never saw her but remember one of her pictures and I thought she was really hot back then. I am thinking she caught my eye on the Hotfriends site years ago, but could be wrong, but I do remember her picture. I had a time scheduled with her but it did not work out. Will try again though.
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 11:55 #14553Senior Member

Posts: 601Rachel
Looks like she has left the building.
Originally Posted by JWThomas
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 11:44 #14552Senior Member

Posts: 26Same experience with Roz
I had a good time and she was very nice. As soon as I came it was clear that she was done. I tried making small talk and she was polite, but she started getting dressed. Total time was 30 minutes even though I had paid for an hour. Next time I will book 30 minutes with DI.
Originally Posted by JWThomas
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 11:23 #14551Senior Member

Posts: 93Rachel
Mixed thoughts.
Cute. Very small breasts.
Very good head game.
Started with several positions receiving oral, moved to CG and RCG, and then back to oral to finish. Blowing a load in her mouth.
Downside is I felt like I was rushed out of the room even though I paid for an hour.
-
08-18-20 11:21 #14550Senior Member

Posts: 93Agreed!
I agree. A great time.
Originally Posted by PowerTool
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 07:53 #14549Regular Member

Posts: 2[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
08-18-20 06:11 #14548Senior Member

Posts: 408Please
Can I have your Freebie? I promise to let you know how good or bad the experience is. LOL.
Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





