Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 346 of 524 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 396 446 ... LastLast
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 7847
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2672

    Squirting Cougar

    First thanks for the intel on my last post.

    Tried to meet with this one a few days ago. After some back and forth texting she sent me the address. I asked for a confirmation picture but didn't get one. I show up at her apartment by Home Depot and say no fucking way I'm going in this dump. I text her I'm leaving. She sends pic. Looks good. But I wasn't chancing going in. Curious if anyone has meet her.

    http://danbury.skipthegames.com/fema...g/897070863514

  2. #2671
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipes123  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once maybe 2 years ago. Never thought about seeing her again. I thought it was just me. She has some great reviews from others on this forum.
    When I saw her last year she had a touch of skin on the belly but nothing else. I'm glad I saw this because I've been debating on seeing her again recently. I remember though once she turned around and bent over everything looked fine. She had a cute ass, nice legs and fake tits to reach around to while I did her Greek. She can really take a rear attack and has a really cool, laid back attitude which is why I think she is held in such high regard. Sad to hear the skin situation got worse. Wonder what causes that because it's the one common with a lot of these girls. Is it a drug thing? Worse, a sickness thing?

  3. #2670
    Quote Originally Posted by HoserTwo  [View Original Post]
    If you ever wanted to see this girl, don't; save your money looks good in the pictures, looks good in person. Has a nice incall but it stops there once she takes off her clothes. Looks like a deflated beach ball that's been sitting in the cove for months. I opted for full service but only got BBJ which was one of the worst I'v had in a long time. She was careful I'll give her that but I've only seen a nasty body like that one other time. Skin sagging all over just so unappealing and gross looking. Also a watchman in the parking lot.

    Just don't wast your money like I did.
    I saw her once maybe 2 years ago. Never thought about seeing her again. I thought it was just me. She has some great reviews from others on this forum.

  4. #2669

    Tgtbt? Hahahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by Yanks5799  [View Original Post]
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...h/697931866915

    Hi guys. Been out of the fun for a while. Any info on this one? Looks TGTBT. When I texted she's staying at the dump.

    Off 8 which I've never had a good Experience.

    Thanks in advance.
    I seen her going into the famous drug den on m street one day last week. I think she is pregnant she had on some short shorts with the zipper unzipped with her belly hanging out. She was eating a slice of pizza talking on the phone had got out a vehicle driven by her pimp / boyfriend I guess. That hair you can spot her a mile away.

  5. #2668

    Yuc

    Quote Originally Posted by HoserTwo  [View Original Post]
    If you ever wanted to see this girl, don't; save your money looks good in the pictures, looks good in person. Has a nice incall but it stops there once she takes off her clothes. Looks like a deflated beach ball that's been sitting in the cove for months. I opted for full service but only got BBJ which was one of the worst I'v had in a long time. She was careful I'll give her that but I've only seen a nasty body like that one other time. Skin sagging all over just so unappealing and gross looking. Also a watchman in the parking lot.

    Just don't wast your money like I did.
    I saw "That" about 6 months ago. She was running a Greek special.

    I'll spare you all the details but No no no.

  6. #2667

    Don't

    Quote Originally Posted by Yanks5799  [View Original Post]
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...h/697931866915

    Hi guys. Been out of the fun for a while. Any info on this one? Looks TGTBT. When I texted she's staying at the dump.

    Off 8 which I've never had a good Experience.

    Thanks in advance.
    I stop and pick her up one day off the loop.

    She was on the way to the supermarket down by Micky D's. Got in the car all "tude" not very attractive meth teeth or what's left of them. Toss her back.

    In a word NO!

  7. #2666

    Ruby?

    Hey guys just getting back in the fun. Is Ruby real? Looks TGTBT.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...h/697931866915

    Plus hotel she's at I'm hesitant to go to.

    Thanks.

  8. #2665

    Waterbury looks TGTBT

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...h/697931866915

    Hi guys. Been out of the fun for a while. Any info on this one? Looks TGTBT. When I texted she's staying at the dump.

    Off 8 which I've never had a good Experience.

    Thanks in advance.

  9. #2664

    From Hamden

    If you ever wanted to see this girl, don't; save your money looks good in the pictures, looks good in person. Has a nice incall but it stops there once she takes off her clothes. Looks like a deflated beach ball that's been sitting in the cove for months. I opted for full service but only got BBJ which was one of the worst I'v had in a long time. She was careful I'll give her that but I've only seen a nasty body like that one other time. Skin sagging all over just so unappealing and gross looking. Also a watchman in the parking lot.

    Just don't wast your money like I did.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TMjg2NDU4OThlNjg4NmI0ODk5OTg4MzExOGFkMTAzMzUwYTYzNDQ (2).jpg‎   TOTUxNzMzYzUxZWZiM2I4OGE5ODBkMGUxMWJjODk4MzAxMTZhMg.jpg‎  

  10. #2663
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    Its no secret I like the bbw's spotted this ad that intrigued me but she only does car dates. Who has a big enough back seat to accommodate this?

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...n/871088609094
    Dam! You better get over to Midas and have that dump truck suspension upgraded. Stay out of the weight stations with that load.

  11. #2662

    Anyone drives a dump truck?

    Its no secret I like the bbw's spotted this ad that intrigued me but she only does car dates. Who has a big enough back seat to accommodate this?

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...n/871088609094

  12. #2661

    Catfish

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    Well?? Can you describe what she looks like? Some of us degenerate mongers may still be interested LOL.
    Well LOL she was about 5'2" and round. Probably 175 lbs and hispanic. I know many providers use outdated pics or pics that are not them but remotely similar at least. Not this one. I was expecting a cute little Asian, not an obese mexican. Total rip off!

  13. #2660

    Any info on this? Can't find anything


  14. #2659

    Description?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sn0903  [View Original Post]
    Total catfish, obviously stolen pics. Just a heads up to those that may have been considering seeing her. The pics she posted are lighyears away from what she really looks like. She was staying on queen St in Southington at a chain hotel and quotes. 8. She was hiding behind the door as she opened it. Huge disappointment! You have been warned.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...t/078721922152
    Well?? Can you describe what she looks like? Some of us degenerate mongers may still be interested LOL.

  15. #2658

    Long time lurker

    Been in the game for a couple years now and Waterbury is my main playground. First and foremost jasmine does def do bare she gave me a std about a year ago. Most of these girls if not all will go bare and also on drugs. I'm looking for some Utrs since stg is full of garbage.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape