Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 346 of 523 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 396 446 ... LastLast
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 7838
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2663
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    Its no secret I like the bbw's spotted this ad that intrigued me but she only does car dates. Who has a big enough back seat to accommodate this?

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...n/871088609094
    Dam! You better get over to Midas and have that dump truck suspension upgraded. Stay out of the weight stations with that load.

  2. #2662

    Anyone drives a dump truck?

    Its no secret I like the bbw's spotted this ad that intrigued me but she only does car dates. Who has a big enough back seat to accommodate this?

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...n/871088609094

  3. #2661

    Catfish

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    Well?? Can you describe what she looks like? Some of us degenerate mongers may still be interested LOL.
    Well LOL she was about 5'2" and round. Probably 175 lbs and hispanic. I know many providers use outdated pics or pics that are not them but remotely similar at least. Not this one. I was expecting a cute little Asian, not an obese mexican. Total rip off!

  4. #2660

    Any info on this? Can't find anything


  5. #2659

    Description?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sn0903  [View Original Post]
    Total catfish, obviously stolen pics. Just a heads up to those that may have been considering seeing her. The pics she posted are lighyears away from what she really looks like. She was staying on queen St in Southington at a chain hotel and quotes. 8. She was hiding behind the door as she opened it. Huge disappointment! You have been warned.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...t/078721922152
    Well?? Can you describe what she looks like? Some of us degenerate mongers may still be interested LOL.

  6. #2658

    Long time lurker

    Been in the game for a couple years now and Waterbury is my main playground. First and foremost jasmine does def do bare she gave me a std about a year ago. Most of these girls if not all will go bare and also on drugs. I'm looking for some Utrs since stg is full of garbage.

  7. #2657
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ985  [View Original Post]
    Almost met with her some months ago. When I got there, she texted me from the mall wanting to be picked up. I left.

    Was her condo by scott rd?
    I met her about year ago in a motel. She was kind of drunk. Back then she had teeth but I left with blue balls because she was so drunk. What a waster.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  8. #2656

    Don't waste your time!

    Total catfish, obviously stolen pics. Just a heads up to those that may have been considering seeing her. The pics she posted are lighyears away from what she really looks like. She was staying on queen St in Southington at a chain hotel and quotes. 8. She was hiding behind the door as she opened it. Huge disappointment! You have been warned.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...t/078721922152

  9. #2655
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Hey Dr J

    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Missing teeth.

    Filthy looking.

    Dumpy body and a really stinky ungroomed kitty.

    Could not retreat quickly enough.

    https://danbury.skipthegames.com/fem...e/262216871927
    Almost met with her some months ago. When I got there, she texted me from the mall wanting to be picked up. I left.

    Was her condo by scott rd?

  10. #2654

    Link?

    Can you please supply a link to the add.

    Quote Originally Posted by SJones330  [View Original Post]
    On another note, wanted to share my experience with Jasmine.

    She is cute. Very nice. I got there, she initially told me the wrong address, but quickly called me and gave me the right one. I scolded her a bit, because I like to arrive a few minutes early, and she texted me to knock on the backdoor, but forgot to give me the correct address. I know they do it for their safety, but who knows if someone had answered their door to a strange guy knocking? I told her to never do that again, and if you must give a false address for your safety, please remember to NOT have the guy go knock on their door! Thats how people get murdered!

    Anywho, after the small scolding, I got to her shithole of a room. It was inside a small downstairs shit house. She said she was with Sophia, but Sophia was off somewhere, who cares. I instantly get undressed, and she does too. NEVER asks me for donation. I paid attention to that.

    She revealed a nice petite body. I saw her earlier pics and she was thinner, but I like the little weight gain. I prefer thicker chicks anyway. We get down to business. I start grabbing that small ass.

    She is also very talkative and laughs alot. She likes to stick her tongue out all the time. LOL!

    We start with lfk, then to dfk, then its on. I'm squeezing those small tits, and she bends over and starts to suck on the cock and balls. Felt so damn good. I start to finger the V. She liked it so much she starts shaking and moaning. She stops sucking the boys and cums her first time, just from fingering. Nice.

    Then she lays on her back and I don't care, I want to smash bare. She says she doesn't allow it, but she can't say no since I gave her an amazing orgasm. LOL! She asked me not to cum in her.

    Sure.

    I put it in and start smashing. She is moaning loudly and taking it all. I am NOT a small dude.

    I get near to finish and I cum in that small tight pussy. She cums the second time with me. That shit was hot. She doesn't stop me at all. I lay on my back and extend my arm. She instantly does the girlfriend thing and rests her head on my arm. We talk for a bit, and I try to convince her petite little ass to move closer to me LOL!

    Mind you, she never asks for a donation.

    We talk for a bit more, then I tell her I got to go, she said I could stay and hang out with her more, since she is free. It was a Monday. I told her nah, people may come knocking and looking for her.

    She said I could come back and do a threesome with her and Sophia, and I told her "we'll see", then I got dressed. I gave her $100, then gave her a $20 tip. She earned it.

    I headed out. She asks me for my name. I gave her my nickname. She saved it in her phone and told me to call her anytime. I might go back and see her soon.

  11. #2653

    Waterbury, awful hygiene

    Missing teeth.

    Filthy looking.

    Dumpy body and a really stinky ungroomed kitty.

    Could not retreat quickly enough.

    https://danbury.skipthegames.com/fem...e/262216871927

  12. #2652

    Any info would be appreciated

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...i/483613045392

    Anyone have any experience with this young lady? Looking to meet her. Thanks.

  13. #2651

    Dominican Mami

    OK I saw this one a few times and she was pretty good although she no longer likes 69 and I knew her before she started posting but she's a big girl not fat at all but not tiny at all DFK, Daty. At the time, strait and doggy I liked her for a change she wasn't doing a large number of guys and I was probably one of a few But now I see her posting. I will give no to those senior guys but others will have to ask less senior guys but like I said she's posting and not a volume leader has kids is careful and pictures are fairly accurate Still she is fun.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4EDcoQ6MbAItZgIV (2).jpg‎   hL66UW7gLwThV6Pg (2).jpg‎   MTM2MDIxMWJmMGU5ZmMyNTUzNzFmMmIxNWI5YzVhNGNiYTRiZGM.jpg‎  

  14. #2650
    Quote Originally Posted by Sn0903  [View Original Post]
    Not sure since I didn't try. I did feel like she gave the vibe it was okay though. When I asked about daty her response was like a why wouldn't it be okay type of response. Like I said though, extremely friendly and accommodating. It was a great feeling to finally have a a good experience with a provider these days judging by what else is out there. Hope that helps!
    I was doing her doggy and noticed her big gaping asshole so I stuck my finger in it and plowed away. I asked if she did greek but she said no. I am not so sure because I think someone may have busted that ass just before me. I have a review of her somewhere. She is cute and all. I would do her again. I just don't like her ghetto talk.

  15. #2649

    Cassie

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    Nice Posting, Is she ok with dfk? If yes, I'll be seeing her the next few days.

    Stay safe.

    PA.
    Not sure since I didn't try. I did feel like she gave the vibe it was okay though. When I asked about daty her response was like a why wouldn't it be okay type of response. Like I said though, extremely friendly and accommodating. It was a great feeling to finally have a a good experience with a provider these days judging by what else is out there. Hope that helps!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape