Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: The Prickyard

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 228 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 3418
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3058
    Quote Originally Posted by DongerNeedFood  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else get a recent text from the infamous Kelly Courtney? She said she needed $$ help due to some very difficult financial issues. Asked if I could please advance her $1000.00 for future visits that would include Greek. Something she had never provided before?

    It came from an 816 area code, not a number she normally uses, but she had details of our last visit that confirmed it was her.

    I am not a fan of hers as my previous reviews of her have stated. Just curious if others have been approached.
    How long ago did you visit her? Kinda creepy she had details from it. I'm sure many girls keep notes, but that seems like a red flag to me. I'm sure you've already decided, but no way I'd front $1 k to anyone, especially before any new meet.

  2. #3057

    Kelly Courtney

    Anyone else get a recent text from the infamous Kelly Courtney? She said she needed $$ help due to some very difficult financial issues. Asked if I could please advance her $1000.00 for future visits that would include Greek. Something she had never provided before?

    It came from an 816 area code, not a number she normally uses, but she had details of our last visit that confirmed it was her.

    I am not a fan of hers as my previous reviews of her have stated. Just curious if others have been approached.

  3. #3056

    Forum Stalker?

    Learn to use contact us.

  4. #3055

    If you look

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy99  [View Original Post]
    Hahaha. This has to be bullshit.
    At his member status you will see he won't be making any more posts.

  5. #3054
    Quote Originally Posted by CDollaz11  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know any really nasty SW's that do pegging? I have my own strapon they can use.
    If you'vw never done it don't judge, there's nothing like have a scraggy tweaking SW wearing a massive strap on fucking the shit out of you.
    Hahaha. This has to be bullshit.

  6. #3053

    What's the scene like post-covid?

    Been laying low since February because of covid and its driving me nuts. I'm making a trip to Vegas in 10 days and I'd love to get an agency girl but don't want to risk bringing a disease hom. What's it like right now hobbying? Any advice? Thanks and stay safe.

  7. #3052

    Kelly Courtney

    Just a heads up the KC (the older MILF with an interesting history in this hobby) spent last weekend visiting her uncle at his private vacation spot in Hendricks County. While she has been relatively quiet as of late, why she was selected to visit her uncle's vacation home is very interesting.

    Just be aware.

  8. #3051

    That's right!

    Sorry to say a lot of these lady's will take the quick cash and fuck you over, instead of making you happy and getting repeat business.

    BG,

    Quote Originally Posted by LingusUs41  [View Original Post]
    Whatever. It went for a few days. I gave her the benefit of the doubt. These bitches got a phone in their hand 24/7 its not that hard to send content. I blocked her original snap but not the snap she said she would send content, just checked. No content. I am a awesome guy until I feel I have been screwed then I know longer need you in my life. I would have given Emme anything she needed, even you know what I thought of her. She will survive, I will find another with as pretty of a pussy and life with covid will move on. Good day.

  9. #3050

    I get it.

    Quote Originally Posted by LingusUs41  [View Original Post]
    Whatever. It went for a few days. I gave her the benefit of the doubt. These bitches got a phone in their hand 24/7 its not that hard to send content. I blocked her original snap but not the snap she said she would send content, just checked. No content. I am a awesome guy until I feel I have been screwed then I know longer need you in my life. I would have given Emme anything she needed, even you know what I thought of her. She will survive, I will find another with as pretty of a pussy and life with covid will move on. Good day.
    Sometimes stuff just don't work out I guess. Been there.

  10. #3049

    Scary!

    Scary shit! Stay safe.

    BG,

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjbee62  [View Original Post]
    I had some possible symptoms last week and went in to get tested. During the testing another, potentially serious issue was discovered and I got to see how covid, or potential covid cases are handled in the Emergency Room and ICU. My test results were negative and my visit to ICU only lasted 24 hours. Here's what I learned.

    I ended up getting tested twice. The first was a throat swab. That one is no problem. Results came back in 2 days. Second test was the one where they shove a q-tip into your brain through your nose. That one is no fun at all. Fortunately it's over quickly and the pain doesn't last. Got results on that one in an hour.

    During the throat swab my pulse was way too high and I was quickly taken into the clinic for an EKG. Results sent me to the ER, although I was able to avoid the ambulance bill by getting someone to take me.

    At the ER my ride was allowed in the room with me after a temperature check and answering a few questions. Everyone who attended me in the ER wore an N95 mask, 2 pairs of gloves, a face shield and a smock. Gloves and smock were removed before they left my room. This procedure was repeated in ICU until the second test results came back.

    The guy next door in ICU was a covid patient and turns out to be someone I know. He was on full time oxygen and borderline on needing a respirator. Not looking good for him.

    Stay safe.

  11. #3048
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1029

    General Info on COVID

    I had some possible symptoms last week and went in to get tested. During the testing another, potentially serious issue was discovered and I got to see how covid, or potential covid cases are handled in the Emergency Room and ICU. My test results were negative and my visit to ICU only lasted 24 hours. Here's what I learned.

    I ended up getting tested twice. The first was a throat swab. That one is no problem. Results came back in 2 days. Second test was the one where they shove a q-tip into your brain through your nose. That one is no fun at all. Fortunately it's over quickly and the pain doesn't last. Got results on that one in an hour.

    During the throat swab my pulse was way too high and I was quickly taken into the clinic for an EKG. Results sent me to the ER, although I was able to avoid the ambulance bill by getting someone to take me.

    At the ER my ride was allowed in the room with me after a temperature check and answering a few questions. Everyone who attended me in the ER wore an N95 mask, 2 pairs of gloves, a face shield and a smock. Gloves and smock were removed before they left my room. This procedure was repeated in ICU until the second test results came back.

    The guy next door in ICU was a covid patient and turns out to be someone I know. He was on full time oxygen and borderline on needing a respirator. Not looking good for him.

    Stay safe.

  12. #3047

    Local cunts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjbee62  [View Original Post]
    Heck, if you're just looking for content, hit me up. I can set you up with several who are dependable, either on Onlyfans or direct to your phone. Most will be happy with $20-$30.
    I just wanted these 2 because there were local. Emme is sometimes. Due to Covid I haven't ventured out to see anyone so I have to play by myself. A little local porn makes it more exciting for me. But yes there are plenty of pussy on there for cheaper. I subscribe to 2 of them that are $9 a month or less and put out uncensored xxx content almost daily.

  13. #3046

    Whatever

    Quote Originally Posted by WreckItRight  [View Original Post]
    It actually came up in our snap group as a convo and she defended you said you were a good guy, but got impatient with her. Said she was pretty busy that day and you blocked her before she was able to fill your request. I wonder why she would defend you after she read what you said on here? Things that make you go hmmmmm. I got no dog in this hunt. Dismmisin myself, but yeah I know who I believe
    Whatever. It went for a few days. I gave her the benefit of the doubt. These bitches got a phone in their hand 24/7 its not that hard to send content. I blocked her original snap but not the snap she said she would send content, just checked. No content. I am a awesome guy until I feel I have been screwed then I know longer need you in my life. I would have given Emme anything she needed, even you know what I thought of her. She will survive, I will find another with as pretty of a pussy and life with covid will move on. Good day.

  14. #3045
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1029
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    If any girls that look like that meet lmk and I'll happily go broke in a heartbeat lmaoo.
    All of those meet, but you'll need a passport and between $40-$75 if you want to spend an hour or more with them. You'll also have to wait until international travel returns.

  15. #3044

    What am I missing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjbee62  [View Original Post]
    Heck, if you're just looking for content, hit me up. I can set you up with several who are dependable, either on Onlyfans or direct to your phone. Most will be happy with $20-$30.
    Aren't there pics and vids online for free? If I'm shelling out $$, they've got to be in the room with me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape