Thread: The Prickyard
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 3418
-
08-17-20 22:16 #3043Senior Member

Posts: 478If any girls that look like that meet lmk and I'll happily go broke in a heartbeat lmaoo.
Originally Posted by Jjbee62
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 21:08 #3042Senior Member

Posts: 526Good god
The 1st and 2nd are smokin not to say the other 2 aren't.
Originally Posted by Jjbee62
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 19:22 #3041Senior Member

Posts: 1041LMAO.
Originally Posted by LingusUs41
[View Original Post]
Hoes don't got no principles. Never trust a hoe.
-
08-17-20 13:13 #3040Senior Member

Posts: 370Premium snap scam
It actually came up in our snap group as a convo and she defended you said you were a good guy, but got impatient with her. Said she was pretty busy that day and you blocked her before she was able to fill your request. I wonder why she would defend you after she read what you said on here? Things that make you go hmmmmm. I got no dog in this hunt. Dismmisin myself, but yeah I know who I believe.
Originally Posted by LingusUs41
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 12:28 #3039Senior Member

Posts: 1029Heck, if you're just looking for content, hit me up. I can set you up with several who are dependable, either on Onlyfans or direct to your phone. Most will be happy with $20-$30.
Originally Posted by LingusUs41
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-20 16:19 #3038Senior Member

Posts: 370No clue why
I don't know man, I know her pretty well but can't answer what happened. Not like her at all. The most I've spent on snap chat is I joined Only fans for 17 bucks once. Wasnt Emme, just a random girl I wanted to see what only fans was all about and I didn't really like it. Won't be doing that again ever. Seeking just has too many LEGIT sb's that want to meet up to bother with only fans. What I meant earlier was I don't mind sending a girl $$ for gas if I KNOW her etc. Like already met. If she wants to share pics super.
Originally Posted by TheCoach26
[View Original Post]
TBH Emme has sent me content for free b4. not to mention the dozens of times we hung out and she never asked for a dime.
-
08-16-20 16:09 #3037Senior Member

Posts: 370No clue why
I have no idea. I actually know both those girls, on a fairly friendly basis, and have never had any issues before with either of them doing me wrong. I guess your mileage truly does always vary. Haven't seen Emme since she moved to Nashville. I know she's in Indy occasionally. I've been in Chicago alot, so haven't been too available here.
Originally Posted by LingusUs41
[View Original Post]
To be honest I really haven't bought any content from either of them, but I do know at one time they were the real deal. Not trying to defend anyone at all. Maybe things changed. Good luck.
-
08-16-20 09:47 #3036Senior Member

Posts: 165Emme lost thousands for 40
Yep Emme did same to me. Contacted me on snap and asked for 40 and would give me tons of content. I have never had problem before, so sent the 40. After a couple of days without content I messaged her about the content. She said it was on its way. Nothing for a couple days. I uninstalled snap and all other socials with her. This girl lost $$ of bucks just to screw me out of 40. Now 40 aint shit to me, but principle means everything. There are millions of bitches out here selling their pussy, not going to put up with bs. Also a ripoff is mamib. On onlyfans she is mamibbb or mamib3 . Promises content but does not deliver. I wish the best for all, but hope the thugs and drugs ruin these cunts.
Originally Posted by TheCoach26
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-20 17:04 #3035Senior Member

Posts: 239You really can't trust anyone in this business. I tried to purchase some content from WELL KNOWN prostitute / sb Emme this week and received nothing but the run around once I sent her the money. She stopped responding after I asked for a refund. While it wasn't a lot of money it was disappointing. I doubt I ever send any of these girls money for content again.
Originally Posted by WreckItRight
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 14:23 #3034Senior Member

Posts: 1029For everything there is an exception. I know people I will send money to. However, any unknown person it's not happening.
Originally Posted by WreckItRight
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 19:56 #3033Senior Member

Posts: 370I mean if you KNOW them obviously youd have to be asking for it if you send to unknown person. Here take my money lmao. i know 3 girls that DO FUCK and have premium snap... I know cause one of hem has some content of us on her premium. dont ever send money to people you DONT know I never said that.
Originally Posted by Jjbee62
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 10:54 #3032Senior Member

Posts: 401Boom! Nailed It!
It's not rocket science. We can all get vids and pics on-line for FREE! And if you want to fuck, don't pay a cent until you're looking the provider in the eyes.
Originally Posted by Jjbee62
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-20 10:21 #3031Senior Member

Posts: 1029Why risk it at all? I can understand if you're buying content, pics, videos. Sure. Pay for the premium Snap. You might get some who don't send what you pay for, but you're usually not out too much.
Originally Posted by WreckItRight
[View Original Post]
But if you're paying to fuck, why send money to a completely unknown person? And I mean completely unknown. For all you know it's a 45 year old man living in a trailer park in Oklahoma.
All the "burned before" and "need to verify" is pure bullshit. All the "discounts", "free visits" and other stuff is just garbage. Any escort worth visiting doesn't need to offer free shit, doesn't need to do a Walmart rollback on the price of pussy. Go to Kroger and find the manager's special stuff in the meat case. You markdown the shit nobody wants to buy, not the stuff everyone wants.
Pay online for pics and videos of pussy, pay in person for pussy you want to fuck.
-
08-01-20 14:27 #3030Senior Member

Posts: 370Premium snap scam
Most of them are $25 to join their premium, then they say meet ups are possible. I think the ones asking for a benjamin up front to meet is definitely a clue they are scammers.
Originally Posted by CaptObtuse
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-20 14:25 #3029Senior Member

Posts: 370Premium snap scam
I actually know two girls on snap with premium that are the real deal. I'm sure that's not the norm though. No idea how you weed them out though. I knew them BEFORE I knew about their premium, so there's that. They also " refer" each other, to each other's premium snap. so if you find a good one that can " verify" her friend the provider then you re good to go. as always no guarantee YMMV.
Originally Posted by NaptownNights
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






