Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 4470
-
08-18-20 19:15 #1245Senior Member

Posts: 133GFE Investments
Best of luck to you. I wonder if the PO would tell you which orgs they cooperate with for references. Might be worth asking.
Originally Posted by MikeTsai
[View Original Post]
I haven't seen anybody at GFE in a while but have been trying to see Hailey. She looks and sounds fabulous but I haven't been able to get a time that works for me yet. She was booked solid yesterday when I checked.
-
08-18-20 16:44 #1244Banned Member

Posts: 770That's pretty crazy. Sorry to hear this. She's been pretty polarizing as of lately.
Originally Posted by Jizzm3
[View Original Post]
Yuna has been here for three years with little break (the break she took this year from January to March was like the longest break she took ever) and I feel like her s / a has been dropping. And I haven't seen her since January.
I've had some sessions where she'd be grumpy. However, I was never skimmed on service with her. She'd always look for extra pops. And she never slacked off like that. That's crazy. Shed always work hard on me.
And I'm a night owl so night is when I'd see her. Her last appointment is actually 11 for regulars.
I think I should stop recommending her with how volatile her service is getting. That's a shame.
-
08-18-20 16:39 #1243Senior Member

Posts: 186The only two orgs I cannot get into is gfeinvestments (the non viola ladies) and peach. Cafe. No idea why they excommunicated me. As I have seen both in the past before.
Originally Posted by MauiDiver
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 15:52 #1242Regular Member

Posts: 6I provided Bunnyhouse and SMTBeauties, but these two are not operating in full capacity now, so not sure if they would be able to help. If there are other orgs that GFE may take reference with, I'm thinking going with those other orgs first to build up reference. Gosh, way more complicated than hoped. GFE lineup better make it worthwhile.
Originally Posted by MauiDiver
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 09:43 #1241Senior Member

Posts: 133Gfe
What other orgs can you provide references from? Try those. Orgs don't coop referrals like they used to it seems, which is really too bad. They're safer when they work together.
Originally Posted by MikeTsai
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 03:31 #1240Regular Member

Posts: 6GFEinvestment referrals
Hi all,
Trying to get into GFEInvestment, provided Peach Cafe and KGA referral, but op is saying they he won't consider referrals from these two orgs because they don't usually do referrals with GFEInvesmt. Any of you guys know the org that GFEinvestment would take as referral? Not quite ready to give out work email for some GFE yet.
-
08-15-20 23:48 #1239Regular Member

Posts: 3I've never done dbls but I know its $600 for one hour. Quite a hefty price imo.
Originally Posted by Neferix
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-20 22:56 #1238Senior Member

Posts: 133Hailey
Many thanks for your mini. I noticed Hailey's ad today and felt a stirring in my loins. Looks hot.
Originally Posted by StraightOmar
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-20 22:54 #1237Senior Member

Posts: 133Doubles
Yes, you can get doubles at BGC. Just text the PO and ask. I can't speak to the service level as I've not done doubles in a very long time.
Originally Posted by Neferix
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-20 20:11 #1236Senior Member

Posts: 294Gfeinvestments
It's gfeinvestments.ch accidentally put advisors, which is the central location of the luxury lips / elegant eros, etc for Allison, Tiny, etc.
Originally Posted by MrStaypuft
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-20 20:05 #1235Senior Member

Posts: 37Thanks guys.
Also, does anyone know if BGC San Jose or San Meteo does doubles / duos? Because I've been going to BGC a lot recently.
If not, are there any other korgs in the bay that let "newbies" do doubles?
Are duos PSE or GFE? Do they typically allow MSOG, DFK, DATY? Or are they more YMMV?
-
08-15-20 19:52 #1234Senior Member

Posts: 169Nice report. GG / PSE, and I can't local their www site via the usual domains.
Originally Posted by StraightOmar
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-20 19:48 #1233Senior Member

Posts: 169I used to be a regular. But haven't visited now in a few years.
Originally Posted by BroDot
[View Original Post]
Her massage's are pretty good if you tell her that's what you want.
A solid two handed BBBJ is the _minimum_ that you will get afterwards.
-
08-15-20 16:39 #1232Senior Member

Posts: 294Hailey gfeadivsors
Hailey is younger. Probably in her 20's and a cutie. Smoking hot natural slim body with a great ass for her figure. Some small tats on her wrist / arm. Face is gnd not ddg. Dfk well and does it in CG. BJ nice but no DT. Nice and tight.
She's here for a couple of weeks.
Overall a great experience and would recommend, pros out weigh the cons below.
Cons.
In DATY only wants light / soft.
Light FOV.
Slow pace in the shower and starting out. Not a good handle on time.
I'd imagine she would have some difficulty handling larger packages maybe confirm with po.
-
08-15-20 15:26 #1231Senior Member

Posts: 96I saw her 2 weeks ago and it wasn't as stellar as my first few visits. She said she had a sprained wrist from falling down the stairs.
Originally Posted by StraightOmar
[View Original Post]
She wasn't in the mood for a 2nd round so I just showered and paid for the hhr instead of the hour that I had intended to stay.
My session was also around noon.












Reply With Quote




