Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7554
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 17

    Burner App

    Quote Originally Posted by TimeForPlay10  [View Original Post]
    Question for the Board-looking for suggestions for a second, discreet number I can use for texting AND calling (not wi-fi calling only). For years, I've used the TextFree app for texting which works great for texting but not so good for calling. You need to be on wi-fi to call and the connection sucks. I've heard mixed reviews of Google Voice-mainly if you use GV, all of your calls have to go through the GV number and it sounds like its cumbersome for the caller to get in touch. Also, and most importantly, GV doesn't work for sending pics-a definite need in the sugar bowl.

    So, I'm looking for suggestions on an app or approach that will allow me to have a second number for texting, sending pics and calling (not always on wi-fi). I don't want a second phone either.

    Thoughts / suggestions?
    Here you go:

    https://apps.apple.com/us/app/burner...er/id505800761

  2. #7553

    TextMe

    Quote Originally Posted by TimeForPlay10  [View Original Post]
    Question for the Board-looking for suggestions for a second, discreet number I can use for texting AND calling (not wi-fi calling only). For years, I've used the TextFree app for texting which works great for texting but not so good for calling. You need to be on wi-fi to call and the connection sucks. I've heard mixed reviews of Google Voice-mainly if you use GV, all of your calls have to go through the GV number and it sounds like its cumbersome for the caller to get in touch. Also, and most importantly, GV doesn't work for sending pics-a definite need in the sugar bowl.

    So, I'm looking for suggestions on an app or approach that will allow me to have a second number for texting, sending pics and calling (not always on wi-fi). I don't want a second phone either.

    Thoughts / suggestions?
    I use an app called TextMe. I can't use GV since I have a Google Pixel phone and on the project fi netwtork. Text me works decent enough. I've made calls, texted, sent pics / videos, same stuff I would do on a normal texting app. My only issue is that sometimes I've had trouble receiving pictures, but that happens very infrequently.

  3. #7552

    Not True. GV

    Quote Originally Posted by TimeForPlay10  [View Original Post]
    I've heard mixed reviews of Google Voice-mainly if you use GV, all of your calls have to go through the GV number
    Thoughts / suggestions?
    Not true, you have the option of which number gets displayed. But maybe I don't understand what you are getting at, why have a separate # that you insist does calls if you don't want to have calls go through that number?

    Quote Originally Posted by TimeForPlay10  [View Original Post]
    Also, and most importantly, GV doesn't work for sending pics-a definite need in the sugar bowl.
    Not true. Pics and vids can be sent / received. But it does strip them down in size and quality quite a bit. Videos especially, they look like circa early internet days. But that's true of any of the free text / calling apps I've tried so not really a ding to GV specifically.

    Quote Originally Posted by TimeForPlay10  [View Original Post]
    allow me to have a second number for texting, sending pics and calling (not always on wi-fi)
    Google Voice checks all those boxes. Some things I like about the GV app that I didn't seem to find with a few others that I tried was that your messages are searchable. Going back to find previous conversations by searching a phone # or keyword, etc. That was missing from other apps. You can archive your messages to get them out of your inbox but still available if you want to go back to them. Textnow and others didn't allow this. Pics and media you receive are kept in the messages. Textnow and others would delete them from their servers after 30 days. Little stuff like that, on top of checking all the major boxes, and you get all this with the free version of GV has kept me using GV for years now.

  4. #7551
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeForPlay10  [View Original Post]
    Question for the Board-looking for suggestions for a second, discreet number I can use for texting AND calling (not wi-fi calling only). For years, I've used the TextFree app for texting which works great for texting but not so good for calling. You need to be on wi-fi to call and the connection sucks. I've heard mixed reviews of Google Voice-mainly if you use GV, all of your calls have to go through the GV number and it sounds like its cumbersome for the caller to get in touch. Also, and most importantly, GV doesn't work for sending pics-a definite need in the sugar bowl.

    So, I'm looking for suggestions on an app or approach that will allow me to have a second number for texting, sending pics and calling (not always on wi-fi). I don't want a second phone either.

    Thoughts / suggestions?
    I use GV and it works perfectly. It also sends pictures with no hiccups whatsoever. This is my first time hearing about these issues with GV.

  5. #7550

    Calling Aps

    Question for the Board-looking for suggestions for a second, discreet number I can use for texting AND calling (not wi-fi calling only). For years, I've used the TextFree app for texting which works great for texting but not so good for calling. You need to be on wi-fi to call and the connection sucks. I've heard mixed reviews of Google Voice-mainly if you use GV, all of your calls have to go through the GV number and it sounds like its cumbersome for the caller to get in touch. Also, and most importantly, GV doesn't work for sending pics-a definite need in the sugar bowl.

    So, I'm looking for suggestions on an app or approach that will allow me to have a second number for texting, sending pics and calling (not always on wi-fi). I don't want a second phone either.

    Thoughts / suggestions?

  6. #7549
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPluto  [View Original Post]
    Did you manage to set something up or meet? I have been exchanging messages as well, but nothing solid yet.
    No, chatted some more and asked for phone number to discuss further and went silent on me.

  7. #7548
    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGuy  [View Original Post]
    I was going to say look who is back under a new name. It is BrokeBrookeBunny back again. I admit I had seen her before a couple of times. There seemed to be something wrong with the left side of her body last time, like a reaction to a stroke. Got her for 200 last time.
    I saw her for a while back for 200 as well. All has been said on past threads. She is a nice girl but I would probably not repeat.

  8. #7547

    Cutiecaszie

    Quote Originally Posted by Osyus  [View Original Post]
    I spoke to this one a while back and she deactivated randomly, now she's reactivated and reached back out asking if I was still looking. We never met prior but I wanted to pull the trigger before and still am going to work something out. Any info on her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ffbfa...3-6e52d6cbe60d
    Did you manage to set something up or meet? I have been exchanging messages as well, but nothing solid yet.

  9. #7546
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilsNDust  [View Original Post]
    This young lady looks familiar.

    She replied to me right away and we switched to text. Wants 300 initially. (I offered to host). I am going to try and talk her down and pin down details.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/598d8...5-e1a5ec7be69f

    Anybody seen her?
    She has been reviewed before and most reviews negative.

  10. #7545

    She is back

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilsNDust  [View Original Post]
    This young lady looks familiar.

    She replied to me right away and we switched to text. Wants 300 initially. (I offered to host). I am going to try and talk her down and pin down details.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/598d8...5-e1a5ec7be69f

    Anybody seen her?
    She had a profile before but must have a new profile by the signup date. I did message her but she never did reply, like most of the profiles.

  11. #7544

    Just About To Post This Too

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilsNDust  [View Original Post]
    This young lady looks familiar.

    She replied to me right away and we switched to text. Wants 300 initially. (I offered to host). I am going to try and talk her down and pin down details.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/598d8...5-e1a5ec7be69f

    Anybody seen her?
    I was going to say look who is back under a new name. It is BrokeBrookeBunny back again. I admit I had seen her before a couple of times. There seemed to be something wrong with the left side of her body last time, like a reaction to a stroke. Got her for 200 last time.

  12. #7543

    In Schaumburg

    This young lady looks familiar.

    She replied to me right away and we switched to text. Wants 300 initially. (I offered to host). I am going to try and talk her down and pin down details.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/598d8...5-e1a5ec7be69f

    Anybody seen her?

  13. #7542
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp80  [View Original Post]
    I've been using privacy.com for some reselling stuff I do and thought it may help some guys on here. You link your ATM card to the site and they create virtual cards for you to use anywhere online, the best part is the name and address you give the merchant doesn't have to match the name on your bank account (only the zip code as to match). You can also enable "discreet merchants" feature which allows your purchases appear on your bank statement as "retail sale" or whatever random name they assign rather than the actual porn / sex site name.
    Yes I have been using from about 4 years now. Pretty damn happy with it making online purchases.

  14. #7541
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp80  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean it didn't work? Did it show as a decline? What was the error reason? You can only use the card once really and you have to make sure your fake address and real address have the same zip.
    For me it just didn't process the payment so I had to use my regular card.

  15. #7540
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToRoll  [View Original Post]
    Last time I tried it was declined and locked my account. I had to email support and apparently they don't like processing transactions from SA. I don't plan on renewing for a bit, but will try again with privacy when I do.
    In addition to a good anonymous payment method, we also need a good VPN to work with seeking. Some VPN's put some information in the headers or bounce you off some countries which may be banned by Seeking altogether to avoid fraud. Its a complex path and I have not heard anyone who was able to successfully register after permanent ban. I may be wrong though and not trying to discourage anyone from trying.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape