Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,481 to 9,495 of 17049
-
08-18-20 23:51 #7569Senior Member

Posts: 177Burner
I have used Burner for a few years with no issues.
Originally Posted by JenWild
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 23:09 #7568Senior Member

Posts: 534Off course not a surprise, nothing is for sue until you stick your dick in her pussy, I think many hot young coed amateur will change their mind in 2 seconds, so don't count on it until you actually fucking her.
Originally Posted by SNeed12
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 21:39 #7567Senior Member

Posts: 430She looks like a pro touring different cities. I think I have seen positive review on her just wonder if she is offering the standard escort service BBBJ and CFS for an hour.
Originally Posted by Aman123
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 21:32 #7566Regular Member

Posts: 21She is a pro.
Originally Posted by Aman123
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 19:59 #7565Senior Member

Posts: 70She agreed to 4 and meeting at a hotel, but then blocked me on SA and stopped responding to my texts 12 hours before we were scheduled to meet up. Ah well.
Originally Posted by Aman123
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 19:07 #7564Senior Member

Posts: 507She is dtf.
Originally Posted by Pal5600
[View Original Post]
This one is dtf as well. 300.
https://www.seeking.com/member/680de...e-4794fc0189f8
-
08-18-20 14:22 #7563Senior Member

Posts: 936Yep
I wish there was a solution for this. I really don't like using my real number.
Originally Posted by PauFord
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 00:31 #7562Senior Member

Posts: 534So what is the 500 for sex or platonic, sometime these young coed is not clear about it, so you actually have to be direct and clear.
Originally Posted by Aman123
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 23:52 #7561Senior Member

Posts: 507https://www.seeking.com/member/7bb8e...b-9a901c1138e1
She asking 500.
-
08-17-20 23:35 #7560Senior Member

Posts: 507They want money to talk LOL. More platonic girls been showing up lately and the hot ones that reply usually want 500-1000.
Originally Posted by StanKost
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 23:26 #7559Senior Member

Posts: 754Not really. I mean GV is no different than any other free texting app in that regard. You can sort of figure out its not a real number but that's true for any free app not just GV.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 22:54 #7558Regular Member

Posts: 5Sideline
Initially I used a google voice number but the duplicate e-mails became very annoying. When I got into SA the volume of texts jumped into hundreds so I now use an app called "Sideline". It costs about $10 a month but its effective to compartmentalize all my SA correspondence. It operates without wifi and never had problems with voice calls, txt, pictures and vids. Everything operates from your original phone. I still keep GV for backup for when you need to verify anything suspicious.
Originally Posted by TimeForPlay10
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 22:51 #7557Senior Member

Posts: 572Nothing, but negative reviews about her. Also, if I remember correctly, she will give you a gift that nobody wants. Beware & stay away!
Originally Posted by DevilsNDust
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 22:22 #7556Senior Member

Posts: 936Gv
The only problem I have with GV is that providers know it's a GV number and some of them won't respond to it.
Originally Posted by Shyzai
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 21:44 #7555Senior Member

Posts: 430Katherine_Baby97
Katherine_Baby97.
I can't post a link cause she had blocked me. We messaged and she told me she had an appartment and decided on meet and greet. I told her to move to text cause I can't discuss allowances on SA. She immediately texts and we make small talk and I said let's meet and if we click we can move on to ppm. She got mad and said " So I have to have sex with you for money after the first meeting. I'm not an escort". I tried to calm her down and said let's meet and chat but she said she'll pass because I want sex and she wants different thing. I asked what does she want and she said "Not someone twice my age to have sex for money I'm not an escort". I have my age on my profile so she knew my age from the beginning. I have no clue why she is a premium member on SA which is a site for usually older guys looking to pay younger girls to have sex with them or I had it all wrong 🤔.











Reply With Quote





