Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,131 to 17,145 of 40005
-
08-18-20 17:24 #22875Senior Member

Posts: 105Natural Element Spa. Irving Park
I went to get a golf club regripped recently and saw this next door. Does anyone have any experience? It has that look where it could be something more than a legit massage.
-
08-18-20 11:42 #22874Senior Member

Posts: 40Asian toyal spa in riverwoods
Totally legit AMP. Nothing to be had here.
Originally Posted by Mike21
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 11:32 #22873Senior Member

Posts: 468Scam
It is a scam. The fact that she wants a credit card means it is a scam. I always pay cash. Period. The Red Roof address obviously means it is not a massage parlor but a bogus address or a hooker working from a room at the motel.
Originally Posted by Sjohns
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 10:36 #22872Senior Member

Posts: 140Careful on that one, I've not heard of the website but would never give a cc # . Unless maybe it's a gift card or vanilla one use. And the location is one spot that your relative likes to hang out and observe. Of course it could be legit, but If you do, Proceed with much caution.
Originally Posted by OnFire2864
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 10:29 #22871Senior Member

Posts: 820Sparadise
Dude all I'm asking was if anyone heard of this spa. I would never give my credit card out if in question.
Originally Posted by HanginBalls
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 07:18 #22870Banned Member

Posts: 586Here's a suggestion!
Take two hundred dollar bills and light them on fire!! Get the idea now??
Originally Posted by OnFire2864
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 23:09 #22869Senior Member

Posts: 99I wouldn't do it. It sounds like a scam.
Originally Posted by OnFire2864
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 23:06 #22868Senior Member

Posts: 99Look it up on then internet. And STOP SPAMMING!!
Originally Posted by TomCat49
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 21:52 #22867Senior Member

Posts: 820Love-Sparadise
Hi guys been going back and forth with a chick who supposedly works here. Has anyone heard of this site Love-Sparadise.com. She sent me the link and I read the stuff on here so seems legit accept for the idea of going through a process where you add your credit card number. According to the website it says they don't charge your card until the massage begins. It's 40 for the hour and 60 for 90 min. I started talking with this chick via snap chat and she snapped a few pics to me and she is pretty cute. She even sent me an address which comes up at a red roof inn in Willowbrook. I'm still a little leery about giving my credit card info out ahead of time even though if they did charge my credit card I could always deny payment with my credit card company if it was a hoax of some kind.
Please let me know if anybody have heard something about them good or bad.
Thanks.
-
08-17-20 17:59 #22866Senior Member

Posts: 290YMMV but possibly other options.
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 17:52 #22865Regular Member

Posts: 4I like to know as well. Maybe princess Latina. Search tells me the other places cost a lot in comparison to your average AMP.
Originally Posted by DirtyDan2020
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 17:31 #22864Senior Member

Posts: 40Relax
What is L1?
Originally Posted by RobertGou2
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 17:14 #22863Senior Member

Posts: 40Tomcat49
What is L1?
Originally Posted by Pengachu
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 16:54 #22862Senior Member

Posts: 40Tomcat49
What is L1?
Originally Posted by Pengachu
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 15:10 #22861Regular Member

Posts: 4AOL Massage and Princess Latina
I'm staying in Chicago for a few days and I'm looking to visit a Latina parlor. I'm probably going to go with either aol or princess but which one do you guys recommend better?
Also, I've looked through posts and saw Latina places are usually pricier, what's the standard tip? (don't want to overpay).
Thanks! Pm me if needed.










Reply With Quote






