Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,656 to 8,670 of 13317
-
08-18-20 12:25 #4662Senior Member

Posts: 148Skinny jenn / karminx or utr Aly will both suck you dry. Jenn will swallow if you ask. Aly spits.
Originally Posted by Kopokosi
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 12:19 #4661Senior Member

Posts: 324Kelsey
Anyone visited with Kelsey? I've seen her around for a while but no reviews.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/361053172835
-
08-18-20 12:17 #4660Senior Member

Posts: 324Deposit required, so she's a scam.
Originally Posted by DiggingDeep
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 10:28 #4659Banned Member

Posts: 84Another Marketing Genius
Hard to see how this approach to customer service leads to repeat customers. Thanks for the word.
Originally Posted by Topflight70en
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
DL.
-
08-18-20 10:22 #4658Senior Member

Posts: 180This
Anyone info on this one? Haven't seen her post in a while but used to regularly.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/918152954394
-
08-17-20 19:04 #4657Senior Member

Posts: 144Hard to get along with
Not sure if anyone has had any interaction with this lady, but bad experience from just the text exchange on my part.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/987820232732
I text to get some info and schedule a possible get together. Since I was not ready meet up with in the hour, I was told I was wasting her time and I would be blocked from any future contact.
Maybe others have had better luck.
Top.
-
08-17-20 18:04 #4656Senior Member

Posts: 294Thank you so much, this is why this board is so important. Thank you for allowing me to dodge a bullett.
Originally Posted by RobberFly
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 16:59 #4655Senior Member

Posts: 687Little Baby
She's real and the pics are up to date. Service sucks, with a bad attitude. Saw her when I was staying in Greenville 2018. She's from Spartanburg and used to run with Sexy Lexi, who has gotten clean and out of the business. She has demon issues and does nothing that is listed in her ads. No GFE, no kissing, no anal, everything was covered. I saw her ad in Rock Hill a couple weeks ago and texted her on a whim. Wanted $50 deposit before she would send address. Save your time and money.
Originally Posted by Seaysons1
[View Original Post]
https://rock-hill-sc.skipthegames.co...h/715503340848
-
08-17-20 11:29 #4654Senior Member

Posts: 55Tall and thin in anderson
There is a tall thin woman in Anderson off the highway. Probably mid 30's. Can't find her ad but was on stg.
Does BBBJ, no CIM. Smokes. Is very tall and very thin. Can accommodate a face pounding. PM for digits.
-
08-17-20 10:47 #4653Senior Member

Posts: 92I'd stay away from her
I saw her about 6 months back, luckily I met her at a public place, so managed to leave without loosing my money. She is a crack addict, had the glass tubes and copper wool in her car, and all her teeth are messed up, you can see it from the pic before the last one. And her breath smells so bad you can never stand near her. The pics are edited, she looks a bit like the pics, but not a lot. So, you decide.
Originally Posted by Seaysons1
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 01:08 #4652Regular Member

Posts: 22I'm sure she legitimately had to go. It sucks but stuff happens, I've never had a problem out of here and I've been seeing her for months now on the regular. Try a qv next time and see how it goes.
Originally Posted by DogRunner
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-20 21:32 #4651Senior Member

Posts: 180Brand new
Confidant I've never seen her post. I'd remember. Let us know how it develops.
Originally Posted by Seaysons1
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-20 21:19 #4650Senior Member

Posts: 294Little Baby
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/813823253657
Has anyone seen her. She looks almost TGTBT I am hoping someone has seen her and see is real. Might twot if not.
-
08-15-20 20:15 #4649Senior Member

Posts: 109Millie Again
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/944790781732
Any luck on this lady? Have seen her had since Feb but never was able to meet her. I know she be posting random. PM me if you have details. Stay safe.
-
08-15-20 15:40 #4648Senior Member

Posts: 28Dream to nightmare
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/028294438783
Started off good, sweet, relaxing, BBBJ was pretty good. Tried a couple diff positions. Paid $1/2 for an hr, after about 20 min it turned into my son is coming, I have to vo to the store, you need to hurry up. Total attitude change and disposition. I won't repeat for an hr simply because of the rush factor. I may, run by for a qv, haven't decided yet.











Reply With Quote




