Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 579 of 887 FirstFirst ... 79 479 529 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 629 679 ... LastLast
Results 8,671 to 8,685 of 13301
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4631

    The Man, The Myth, The Legend!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    She is even advertising as My little Pony now! I am touched! Do not underestimate my influence, my dudes.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lovehard-420onelove
    Z-Man, is THE MAN!

  2. #4630
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    She is even advertising as My little Pony now! I am touched! Do not underestimate my influence, my dudes.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lovehard-420onelove

  3. #4629
    Quote Originally Posted by DifferentDays  [View Original Post]
    Carmel - Carmen seemingly moves between Gvegas, Abbeville, and Greenwood. She and her friend run a scam job. Don't waste your time and resources.
    I had texted her a while back and got no response. She then texts me back like a week later with a pic of her (I didn't even ask for a pic) I thought it was kind of odd so I never went through with trying to see her. Thanks for the report.

  4. #4628

    Ashlynn

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    I don't know when she received the trauma, but she wasn't all there the first time she wasted several hours of my time on a weekend when she first showed up in this area. It's a shame because she looks good but something is missing upstairs.
    Nice, sweet woman. Was smoking cigarettes, so I smelled when I left. Just did BBBJ, didn't do cim. Cute face, lots of scratches, bruises not really sure why. Definitely has some miles on her.

    Clean safe hotel.

  5. #4627

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by Handyjack  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with nuru Nicole?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...s/837445412627

    Thanks and stay safe.
    Remember seeing info on her. Check the massage board or independent massage thread.

  6. #4626

    Nicole

    Has anyone had any experience with nuru Nicole?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...s/837445412627

    Thanks and stay safe.

  7. #4625

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlue11  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Candi? She looks cuter than average for this area and seems normal over text. Reverse image search didn't return any red flags. Just figured I'd ask before pulling the trigger. Otherwise I guess I'll have to TOFTT.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...i/557353728132
    I'm not sure how to edit my previous post but here's an update. I noticed that Candi almost always posts at the same time as Maddie and their posts are almost identical. I then remembered someone who reported on Maddie said that she and Kacey were probably the same person. Turns out Candi is using the same number as Kacey, so I think it's probably safe to assume that Maddie = Kacey = Candi.

  8. #4624

    High Class Escort Accomodation

    Quote Originally Posted by Can879  [View Original Post]
    So I imagine that means that you've seen her before? If so, how was it? I texted her but she gave me the address to a private residence. I was skeptical because is seemed like a great neighborhood with people of money. Just seemed kinda odd for a provider to live in a wealthy neighborhood.
    Just for the record, there is a girl who can be searched on the Myrtle Beach Board, "Precious", who lives and sees clients in a house within a beautiful gated community in Murrell's Inlet. She is also a beautiful, young spinner, who is sweet and talented IMHO.

  9. #4623

    Beautiful, High-class, Escort Digs

    "So I imagine that means that you've seen her before? If so, how was it? I texted her but she gave me the address to a private residence. I was skeptical because is seemed like a great neighborhood with people of money. Just seemed kinda odd for a provider to live in a wealthy neighborhood. " Note: the above from a post on this board several days ago.

    For the record there is a girl who can be researched on the Myrtle Beach Board, "Precious", who lives and sees her clients in a beautiful gated community in Murrels Inlet in a pretty house. So, there are exceptions to the above statement.

  10. #4622

    A little help

    Anyone know where I can get in touch with a escort or female stripper to work at my birthday party in September? Its near Clemson She will have fun, LOL. Any assistance is appreciated. I hope this is ok in this section.

  11. #4621

    Carmel- Carmen scam artist 864-206-5503

    Carmel - Carmen seemingly moves between Gvegas, Abbeville, and Greenwood. She and her friend run a scam job. Don't waste your time and resources.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BC716A79-33FE-496A-9FC6-85E2C5881F58.jpg‎   3AB73291-E0A7-48FE-897D-06CD6190DA94.jpg‎   D403B472-08AF-41CF-9B95-F18B7BFCDC9A.jpg‎   07332F4E-1C9D-4529-9EA1-58F17D1F324F.jpg‎   069BF405-5E9F-4AB1-850E-3CEDE1846C45.jpeg‎  

    Last edited by DifferentDays; 08-11-20 at 09:26. Reason: Spelling

  12. #4620

    Kimberly

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlue11  [View Original Post]
    Is there some trick to communicating with Kimberly that I'm not aware of? I've tried a few times over the last couple months to get in touch with her but I've never been able to even get a response from her.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...m/900323985782
    I've never had a problem contacting her. I've only seen her once, but considered going back. Yeah, no GFE has kept me away. I'd probably see her every week if she did BBBJ and dfk. But that's her choice. She's smoking hot, though, and really fun.

  13. #4619

    Inbox ready

    Hello Gents,

    To all that tried to inbox me would you send again as you have made space for new messages. Thand.

    Stay Safe,

    Awesome1369.

  14. #4618

    I was looking

    I was look for a BBJCIM from an expert and I just can not find a provider!!

  15. #4617
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlue11  [View Original Post]
    Is there some trick to communicating with Kimberly that I'm not aware of? I've tried a few times over the last couple months to get in touch with her but I've never been able to even get a response from her.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...m/900323985782
    I haven't tried in several months but she usually was good to respond in a timely manner. She is a fun girl if you are OK with everything being covered.

    Good Luck.

    D1.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape