Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 581 of 888 FirstFirst ... 81 481 531 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 631 681 ... LastLast
Results 8,701 to 8,715 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4618
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12
    Hey Professor.

    I would like her info.

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    Details, please.

  2. #4617

    Lady Lyanna

    Dreamt of her, I'm a big fan of milfs and she is definitely a curvy MILF. I usually prefer better asses though and go to milfs for there BBBJ skills. Was disappointed in both areas. She said she would only give me a few minutes of head bc she would get tired which was disappointed. That being said the actual session part was fantastic and will earn her several more visits from me. Good doggy and she likes it rough.

  3. #4616

    Different pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    Scam Alerted.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/chubby...e-bbw/31801133

    This one had all the right moves to begin with. I texted her, got an immediate response with rates and a general location. Made an appointment for an hour later ('cause that's how long I have to drive to get to Greenville). Once on site I texted that I was there and she texted back, "Sweetheart, you are going to send me $30 so I will bribe my friend to leave my room now. " Of course, she kept pestering me but I had already thought about Plan "B" and drove straight to NH on and. Texas. Positive review to be posted in that forum.
    The first three pictures are a different person than the last ones. That's usually a dead giveaway of a fake for me.

  4. #4615

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome1369  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream with a very low key lady this morning.

    And let me tell she's what some of you fellas have been.

    Looking for BBBJCIM was amazing nice tits FS is on the menu but I was good wth the BJ so didn't go the whole 9 yard pm me for her info. Senior members omy.

    Stay Safe.

    Awesome1369.
    Details, please.

  5. #4614

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her reviewed before, but can't remember if it was here or another site. Consensus was that her pics are either fake or extremely outdated.

  6. #4613

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    I think she once post under the name Jessica Rabbit. I texted her once but she seemed to be so high that I couldn't make sense of her response.

  7. #4612

  8. #4611

    Utr BBBJCIM

    I had a dream with a very low key lady this morning.

    And let me tell she's what some of you fellas have been.

    Looking for BBBJCIM was amazing nice tits FS is on the menu but I was good wth the BJ so didn't go the whole 9 yard pm me for her info. Senior members omy.

    Stay Safe.

    Awesome1369.

  9. #4610

    Legit or fake

    Hey I'm new to posting on here and want to know have anyone bet this one.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...d/298763865364

  10. #4609
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  11. #4608

    Little Sassy

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    She is back with a little Greybar Inn weight. I haven't seen her since her vacation. Just reporting.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/496434728855
    So I imagine that means that you've seen her before? If so, how was it? I texted her but she gave me the address to a private residence. I was skeptical because is seemed like a great neighborhood with people of money. Just seemed kinda odd for a provider to live in a wealthy neighborhood.

  12. #4607

    Chubby

    Scam Alerted.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/chubby...e-bbw/31801133

    This one had all the right moves to begin with. I texted her, got an immediate response with rates and a general location. Made an appointment for an hour later ('cause that's how long I have to drive to get to Greenville). Once on site I texted that I was there and she texted back, "Sweetheart, you are going to send me $30 so I will bribe my friend to leave my room now. " Of course, she kept pestering me but I had already thought about Plan "B" and drove straight to NH on and. Texas. Positive review to be posted in that forum.

  13. #4606
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    My Little Pony

    She is back with a little Greybar Inn weight. I haven't seen her since her vacation. Just reporting.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/496434728855

  14. #4605
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    I would love to see her but I am never available between 6 pm-11 pm like she is.

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. Always treats me right.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/438152396116

  15. #4604

    CJ Carter James

    Was lucky enough to get my schedule to work out and had a dream with this lady. She is professional and the perfect MILF. Safe location, simple and straight forward communication (set up and verification was easy). She should offer classes on how this is suppose to be done in my opinion. If you get the chance, she is worth the extra $$ - go treat yourself, you will enjoy.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...-233796?page=7

    You can do a quick search for contact and other reviews.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape