Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 251 of 343 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 301 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 5144
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1394

    Any BBW

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch  [View Original Post]
    No. She lists on STG. Claims 249#'s.

  2. #1393
    Quote Originally Posted by MassGuyInNh  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see the BBW Amy? She's on Armory just across the bridge on the West side? She lists on STG. I've spent time with her. You mongers need to know some things. PM me.
    Why don't you just go ahead and tell us?

  3. #1392
    Quote Originally Posted by LotsOfFun207  [View Original Post]
    Did she go by Skye back in the day?
    OMG I remember sky. Had the hottest meatie pussy. I'd be suking on her clam till she was Cumming hard. Lived in the condo complex where Heidi Swiss was. Her boyfriend was really good looking and was cool with it. I beg you. If you know her Facebook please pm it to me. I won't message her. Just like to creep on girls Facebook that I've done dates with. She also was cool with anal. One of the hottest girls I've met in nh.

  4. #1391

    There have been lots of Amys

    Quote Originally Posted by MassGuyInNh  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see the BBW Amy? She's on Armory just across the bridge on the West side? She lists on STG. I've spent time with her. You mongers need to know some things. PM me.
    This one?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/amy-esco...chester-367087

  5. #1390

    BBW Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by MassGuyInNh  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see the BBW Amy? She's on Armory just across the bridge on the West side? She lists on STG. I've spent time with her. You mongers need to know some things. PM me.
    Sent you a PM.

  6. #1389

    Bbw Amy

    Anyone see the BBW Amy? She's on Armory just across the bridge on the West side? She lists on STG. I've spent time with her. You mongers need to know some things. PM me.

  7. #1388
    Quote Originally Posted by MMartin  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about the real petite Irish brunette? Boyfriend new what she did, I think it was to support his habit. I haven't seen her post in ages, also haven't seen her active on Facebook, That's if it's still her active account.
    Did she go by Skye back in the day?

  8. #1387

    Heather

    Has anyone seen Heather? She was amazing. She shared a place with Jules on Chestnut. Heather just disappeared. PM me if got info. Thanks.

  9. #1386

    Ericka?

    Are you talking about the real petite Irish brunette? Boyfriend new what she did, I think it was to support his habit. I haven't seen her post in ages, also haven't seen her active on Facebook, That's if it's still her active account.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmoai  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if a MILF who used to host in a condo near Black Brook Park is still around? And her name? She was living in her mother's condo with her baby and BF in tow. Very unreliable, but I am so forgiving these days and would be willing to give her another chance. Or maybe the pickings are just so slim.

  10. #1385

    Lacy

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    The older woman you're interested in is "Lacy". She's been around for quite a while. She lives in the north end of Manchester, very clean 3rd floor apt. I've only seen her once and took the hh. That got me a decent massage then had me flip and she got her hand and mouth into action. Honestly can't remember if I blasted in her mouth or when she was using her hand. She went from one to the other and back. To get full service you have to go for hour or longer. When I saw her she was in very good shape, clean and into what she does. I've been telling myself to go back to see her again. If you don't have a problem with a 50 something year old she is well worth the trip.
    All the listed descriptions are accurate- just be cautious when you get to her doorway, the neighbor has a camera aimed at the outside door looking RIGHT at you. It freaked me out!!

    But she is worth the visit and is good at what she does.

  11. #1384

    Video

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyes3750  [View Original Post]
    Are there any providers in the area that let you record them? Also, does anyone have intel on this older woman?

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/let-s-...-other/7322996
    Should have put this in first report. As for video's permitted I'm sure there are some willing, but I know for sure Wynter let's you take pics during the fun.

  12. #1383

    Older Woman

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyes3750  [View Original Post]
    Are there any providers in the area that let you record them? Also, does anyone have intel on this older woman?

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/let-s-...-other/7322996
    The older woman you're interested in is "Lacy". She's been around for quite a while. She lives in the north end of Manchester, very clean 3rd floor apt. I've only seen her once and took the hh. That got me a decent massage then had me flip and she got her hand and mouth into action. Honestly can't remember if I blasted in her mouth or when she was using her hand. She went from one to the other and back. To get full service you have to go for hour or longer. When I saw her she was in very good shape, clean and into what she does. I've been telling myself to go back to see her again. If you don't have a problem with a 50 something year old she is well worth the trip.

  13. #1382
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyes3750  [View Original Post]
    Are there any providers in the area that let you record them? Also, does anyone have intel on this older woman?

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/let-s-...-other/7322996
    I have visited her a while ago. She's older definitely but body still tight. Her age really does show through her face which isn't half bad. She does more of the start with massage sort of routine. 420 on the table as well.

    She's safe, go for it and give us an up to date review!

  14. #1381
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyes3750  [View Original Post]
    Also, does anyone have intel on this older woman?

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/let-s-...-other/7322996
    Look at the upper right side of this thread, all you have to do is type in her name in the "search thread" box and it'll find everything you need on her. Her name is in her ad, you shouldn't have any trouble.

  15. #1380
    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    With all due respect bro, every comment you've ever posted has been asking info on this or that girl. Bite the bullet, start visiting some of them, contribute a little something if you want anyone on here to provide intel for you.

    That's how it works around here.
    Understood. I just get a little nervous about these sort of things. You have to be careful out there!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape