Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 251 of 343 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 301 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 5134
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1384

    Video

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyes3750  [View Original Post]
    Are there any providers in the area that let you record them? Also, does anyone have intel on this older woman?

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/let-s-...-other/7322996
    Should have put this in first report. As for video's permitted I'm sure there are some willing, but I know for sure Wynter let's you take pics during the fun.

  2. #1383

    Older Woman

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyes3750  [View Original Post]
    Are there any providers in the area that let you record them? Also, does anyone have intel on this older woman?

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/let-s-...-other/7322996
    The older woman you're interested in is "Lacy". She's been around for quite a while. She lives in the north end of Manchester, very clean 3rd floor apt. I've only seen her once and took the hh. That got me a decent massage then had me flip and she got her hand and mouth into action. Honestly can't remember if I blasted in her mouth or when she was using her hand. She went from one to the other and back. To get full service you have to go for hour or longer. When I saw her she was in very good shape, clean and into what she does. I've been telling myself to go back to see her again. If you don't have a problem with a 50 something year old she is well worth the trip.

  3. #1382
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyes3750  [View Original Post]
    Are there any providers in the area that let you record them? Also, does anyone have intel on this older woman?

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/let-s-...-other/7322996
    I have visited her a while ago. She's older definitely but body still tight. Her age really does show through her face which isn't half bad. She does more of the start with massage sort of routine. 420 on the table as well.

    She's safe, go for it and give us an up to date review!

  4. #1381
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyes3750  [View Original Post]
    Also, does anyone have intel on this older woman?

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/let-s-...-other/7322996
    Look at the upper right side of this thread, all you have to do is type in her name in the "search thread" box and it'll find everything you need on her. Her name is in her ad, you shouldn't have any trouble.

  5. #1380
    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    With all due respect bro, every comment you've ever posted has been asking info on this or that girl. Bite the bullet, start visiting some of them, contribute a little something if you want anyone on here to provide intel for you.

    That's how it works around here.
    Understood. I just get a little nervous about these sort of things. You have to be careful out there!

  6. #1379
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyes3750  [View Original Post]
    Are there any providers in the area that let you record them? Also, does anyone have intel on this older woman?

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/let-s-...-other/7322996
    With all due respect bro, every comment you've ever posted has been asking info on this or that girl. Bite the bullet, start visiting some of them, contribute a little something if you want anyone on here to provide intel for you.

    That's how it works around here.

  7. #1378

    Any Providers That Let You Record Them?

    Are there any providers in the area that let you record them? Also, does anyone have intel on this older woman?

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/let-s-...-other/7322996

  8. #1377

    I'm sure it is too.

    Quote Originally Posted by JumpMan67  [View Original Post]
    Yea that's probably Brandy. Used to be a reliable provider then she started robbing people at gunpoint. I would stay away.
    Yes, I would say that is Brandy. She still continues to spell out her phone number, which gives her cover away, for me anyway.

    CH.

  9. #1376

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by SennyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Pictures are taken from an online anti body shaming blogger. If you look close you'll see there's a copyright at the bottom of one of the images.

  10. #1375

    That's Brandy again

    Quote Originally Posted by SennyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Yea that's probably Brandy. Used to be a reliable provider then she started robbing people at gunpoint. I would stay away.

  11. #1374

  12. #1373
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle1175  [View Original Post]
    She is still working as a SW from time to time. Just saw her out a couple of weeks ago.
    WTF? 200 dollars street walker. . was really weird her posting at 5 in the morning to do a date at the encore casino in mass. Then back to walking the streets in Manchester nh? Very weird.

  13. #1372

    Jessie the Entertainer

    I found multiple people asking about this post so I went and got some info for the team. Link: https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...r/349196638615.

    She host out of Manchester when I went to see her. It seems like she's sharing a place with another old guy and working out of it which was weird. She said I can come over her other place sometimes but has kids. Not a bad spot of town so I can't complain.

    Looks wise, she does appear older. I would say she's more of the first picture than the second. Tight body, very light blonde hair and makeup done. She's kinda skinny for you big gal lovers out there. There are scars on her body which she claims came from an accident. That what they all say so take that with a grain of salt. All in all, she's nothing bad to look at. Think the average middle aged women at the grocery store who isn't obese. She reminds me too much of the one at home so that was too off putting.

    Now onto service, pretty vanilla to be honest. She's kinda hesitant on various things and whatnot. I do think she's new so you can push your luck depending on how much are willing to pay. I only gave her $ for a quick meetup but I can sense that she will ask for more next time. Someone is definitely telling her what to do because she's taking all the precautions even though she's new.

    I would say she's worth seeing once or twice but be careful just in case she's a user. Funny thing is that I heard from her through a buddy who lives down there. Apparently she used to cut hair and have her own salon. She might have went out of business for various reasons to do this. Can you imagine if you took your son to have a cut by this lady during the day then seeing her again to get off at night?

  14. #1371
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by GranAnimal  [View Original Post]
    This girl used to be a SW a couple of years ago and I always had a good report with her. I saw her ad on STG, https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/049009898256 and she met me in 15 minutes at a house on Beech but out of the zone. She has older roomie but never saw or heard anyone. Damage was $$ for the hour. She will do domme for more but that was not what I'm into. GFE and she was great with me but YMMV as I've been with her at least 5 times that I can remember. I like her and will go back.
    She is still working as a SW from time to time. Just saw her out a couple of weeks ago.

  15. #1370

    K

    Quote Originally Posted by GranAnimal  [View Original Post]
    This girl used to be a SW a couple of years ago and I always had a good report with her. I saw her ad on STG, https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/049009898256 and she met me in 15 minutes at a house on Beech but out of the zone. She has older roomie but never saw or heard anyone. Damage was $$ for the hour. She will do domme for more but that was not what I'm into. GFE and she was great with me but YMMV as I've been with her at least 5 times that I can remember. I like her and will go back.
    Too funny, I noticed her ad today but passed on it because it says she is down at the Encore Casino?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape