Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 252 of 343 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 302 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 5144
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1379
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyes3750  [View Original Post]
    Are there any providers in the area that let you record them? Also, does anyone have intel on this older woman?

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/let-s-...-other/7322996
    With all due respect bro, every comment you've ever posted has been asking info on this or that girl. Bite the bullet, start visiting some of them, contribute a little something if you want anyone on here to provide intel for you.

    That's how it works around here.

  2. #1378

    Any Providers That Let You Record Them?

    Are there any providers in the area that let you record them? Also, does anyone have intel on this older woman?

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/let-s-...-other/7322996

  3. #1377

    I'm sure it is too.

    Quote Originally Posted by JumpMan67  [View Original Post]
    Yea that's probably Brandy. Used to be a reliable provider then she started robbing people at gunpoint. I would stay away.
    Yes, I would say that is Brandy. She still continues to spell out her phone number, which gives her cover away, for me anyway.

    CH.

  4. #1376

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by SennyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Pictures are taken from an online anti body shaming blogger. If you look close you'll see there's a copyright at the bottom of one of the images.

  5. #1375

    That's Brandy again

    Quote Originally Posted by SennyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Yea that's probably Brandy. Used to be a reliable provider then she started robbing people at gunpoint. I would stay away.

  6. #1374

  7. #1373
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle1175  [View Original Post]
    She is still working as a SW from time to time. Just saw her out a couple of weeks ago.
    WTF? 200 dollars street walker. . was really weird her posting at 5 in the morning to do a date at the encore casino in mass. Then back to walking the streets in Manchester nh? Very weird.

  8. #1372

    Jessie the Entertainer

    I found multiple people asking about this post so I went and got some info for the team. Link: https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...r/349196638615.

    She host out of Manchester when I went to see her. It seems like she's sharing a place with another old guy and working out of it which was weird. She said I can come over her other place sometimes but has kids. Not a bad spot of town so I can't complain.

    Looks wise, she does appear older. I would say she's more of the first picture than the second. Tight body, very light blonde hair and makeup done. She's kinda skinny for you big gal lovers out there. There are scars on her body which she claims came from an accident. That what they all say so take that with a grain of salt. All in all, she's nothing bad to look at. Think the average middle aged women at the grocery store who isn't obese. She reminds me too much of the one at home so that was too off putting.

    Now onto service, pretty vanilla to be honest. She's kinda hesitant on various things and whatnot. I do think she's new so you can push your luck depending on how much are willing to pay. I only gave her $ for a quick meetup but I can sense that she will ask for more next time. Someone is definitely telling her what to do because she's taking all the precautions even though she's new.

    I would say she's worth seeing once or twice but be careful just in case she's a user. Funny thing is that I heard from her through a buddy who lives down there. Apparently she used to cut hair and have her own salon. She might have went out of business for various reasons to do this. Can you imagine if you took your son to have a cut by this lady during the day then seeing her again to get off at night?

  9. #1371
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by GranAnimal  [View Original Post]
    This girl used to be a SW a couple of years ago and I always had a good report with her. I saw her ad on STG, https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/049009898256 and she met me in 15 minutes at a house on Beech but out of the zone. She has older roomie but never saw or heard anyone. Damage was $$ for the hour. She will do domme for more but that was not what I'm into. GFE and she was great with me but YMMV as I've been with her at least 5 times that I can remember. I like her and will go back.
    She is still working as a SW from time to time. Just saw her out a couple of weeks ago.

  10. #1370

    K

    Quote Originally Posted by GranAnimal  [View Original Post]
    This girl used to be a SW a couple of years ago and I always had a good report with her. I saw her ad on STG, https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/049009898256 and she met me in 15 minutes at a house on Beech but out of the zone. She has older roomie but never saw or heard anyone. Damage was $$ for the hour. She will do domme for more but that was not what I'm into. GFE and she was great with me but YMMV as I've been with her at least 5 times that I can remember. I like her and will go back.
    Too funny, I noticed her ad today but passed on it because it says she is down at the Encore Casino?

  11. #1369

    Sw

    Quote Originally Posted by GranAnimal  [View Original Post]
    This girl used to be a SW a couple of years ago and I always had a good report with her. I saw her ad on STG, https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/049009898256 and she met me in 15 minutes at a house on Beech but out of the zone. She has older roomie but never saw or heard anyone. Damage was $$ for the hour. She will do domme for more but that was not what I'm into. GFE and she was great with me but YMMV as I've been with her at least 5 times that I can remember. I like her and will go back.
    Yea she burns through room mates. Most can't stand living with her, I've seen her before as well, she does all the moves, but she's just not into men at all, she bats for the other side 100%, which is fine if you don't care about the girl being into it, but I kinda like it when they are, and she's just very robotic.

  12. #1368

    Met this one last Friday 8/7

    This girl used to be a SW a couple of years ago and I always had a good report with her. I saw her ad on STG, https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/049009898256 and she met me in 15 minutes at a house on Beech but out of the zone. She has older roomie but never saw or heard anyone. Damage was $$ for the hour. She will do domme for more but that was not what I'm into. GFE and she was great with me but YMMV as I've been with her at least 5 times that I can remember. I like her and will go back.

  13. #1367

    Southern Redbone

    Planning on taking the plunge this weekend, but just wanted to do my homework first. Can anyone give me any feedback on this provider? http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...i/760678203170.

    Thanks in advance.

  14. #1366

    Thank you all for your help

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingFool888  [View Original Post]
    Ya that's Jackie. I hit that years ago. I didn't get ripped off but she was a terrible lay.
    My thanks to everyone for your feedback and help. I very much appreciate it as based on your feedback it seems at worst, you guys have saved saved me some money and by the sounds of it, there is the opportunity that a visit with her could be even worse than just a bad date. I've been ripped off once and I never want to go through that again. I think I'll take a pass on this one and keep hunting.

  15. #1365

    Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by NickStone14  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry gentlemen, but I believe this girl has a history of ripping people off- I would avoid!!
    Ya that's Jackie. I hit that years ago. I didn't get ripped off but she was a terrible lay.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape