Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 9,121 to 9,135 of 13798
-
08-21-20 00:09 #4678Senior Member

Posts: 992188 asian girl
So today I was really horny, so I decided to bite the bullet go and check out 2188 girl. I made the call and appointment. I met her at a Extended Stay America. Looks was 6, body was 5 (No Ass! Thinking with my other head. I text I was in the parking. She had me wait a 10 minutes. I had time to go across street to get a bite eat come back. So by this time she text me her room number. As I work into the room she smell nice. She precede to grab my cock and a big smile. She go straight to it, tells me to take off my clothes and get on the bed. As she take off her clothes. She then grab oil and start my cock. She get nice hard, takes the condom and gives me a standard BJ. Nothing to brag about. After 5 minutes, she directs me to get on top, so I start fucking hard deep. I know where is going, trying to have me hurry up and cum. So give slow deep strokes. I want doggy, so I tell her I want it doggy. No kissing at all. She goes face down, ass up. I fuck her good, I have her cumming on my cock. Then I bust my cum. What cracks me up is afterwards, I started making small talk with her. I ask her how old she is, she said 27!, Fuck I'm thinking too myself you look damn late 40. Haha. Anyway nothing special, just to bust a nut. But the real crazy thing of it all is, I'm walking back to my car, there were 2 cop suv in the parking lot. DAMN! Would I repeat, I don't know with them it an hit or miss. I was just really horny, I need to have sex. Well that my story for the night. Be safe and have fun.
-
08-20-20 22:37 #4677Senior Member

Posts: 877Ab
Haven't had time to get back since the Genaveve disappointment. And the fact the north location is no more. Angiela is worth a visit but no Cara or Carly.
Originally Posted by MaxPower03
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 19:55 #4676Senior Member

Posts: 51Asian Bunnies
Has anybody visited them lately? The last time I went was when Carly / Apple was around but I've seen reports here that the girls have been hit and miss. Just wondering if anybody has any info.
-
08-17-20 10:26 #4675Senior Member

Posts: 1292Turi
She is real, pics are accurate, good service. She also spends time inMilwaukee. Seems she gets to town and is real busy fo a couple of days— probably due to regulars etc. Booking as soon as she returns.
Originally Posted by Ixmeofne
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-20 20:11 #4674Senior Member

Posts: 311Easy parking located on Western right off of Pershing. PM if you want the exact address.
Originally Posted by Fizzman
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-20 17:40 #4673Senior Member

Posts: 952188
Where about is this place located? I will be coming from the far north suburbs. How is the parking nearby? The AMPs in my area are getting real bad. They're trying to make us to SS.
-
08-15-20 14:08 #4672Shill

Posts: 196Message Forwarded
I forwarded your message, she asked that you call her.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-20 12:58 #4671Senior Member

Posts: 184Tried to book like a week ago when I saw the touring post, she only got back to me the day I requested and then said she only meets by appointment. Probably real, but lackluster communication.
Originally Posted by RobotPorn
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-20 12:41 #4670Senior Member

Posts: 80Yuri
Anyone visit Yuri yet?
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3108713
-
08-15-20 10:10 #4669Senior Member

Posts: 138Good time.
Enjoyed a visit with Marina while she was available for a couple weeks. Did not disappoint, sexy, accommodating, good time. Nice to chat with. Would repeat.
-
08-15-20 02:24 #4668Senior Member

Posts: 102Looks?
What do they really look like? 40-50 mamasans? Or actually decent?
Originally Posted by Sjohns
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-20 22:23 #4667Senior Member

Posts: 936Fake
Tell him to post real pics and cut the bs.
Originally Posted by Sjohns
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-20 15:02 #4666Senior Member

Posts: 138Yep, the booker is serious, zero tolerance for dummies.
Originally Posted by IAmPinoy
[View Original Post]
IAmPinoy. Sent you pm. Thanks.
-
08-14-20 04:55 #4665Shill

Posts: 196Just noticed
-
08-13-20 19:40 #4664Senior Member

Posts: 319And
She actually does A2 P which I did not expect.









Reply With Quote





