Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 609 of 920 FirstFirst ... 109 509 559 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 659 709 ... LastLast
Results 9,121 to 9,135 of 13798
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4678

    2188 asian girl

    So today I was really horny, so I decided to bite the bullet go and check out 2188 girl. I made the call and appointment. I met her at a Extended Stay America. Looks was 6, body was 5 (No Ass! Thinking with my other head. I text I was in the parking. She had me wait a 10 minutes. I had time to go across street to get a bite eat come back. So by this time she text me her room number. As I work into the room she smell nice. She precede to grab my cock and a big smile. She go straight to it, tells me to take off my clothes and get on the bed. As she take off her clothes. She then grab oil and start my cock. She get nice hard, takes the condom and gives me a standard BJ. Nothing to brag about. After 5 minutes, she directs me to get on top, so I start fucking hard deep. I know where is going, trying to have me hurry up and cum. So give slow deep strokes. I want doggy, so I tell her I want it doggy. No kissing at all. She goes face down, ass up. I fuck her good, I have her cumming on my cock. Then I bust my cum. What cracks me up is afterwards, I started making small talk with her. I ask her how old she is, she said 27!, Fuck I'm thinking too myself you look damn late 40. Haha. Anyway nothing special, just to bust a nut. But the real crazy thing of it all is, I'm walking back to my car, there were 2 cop suv in the parking lot. DAMN! Would I repeat, I don't know with them it an hit or miss. I was just really horny, I need to have sex. Well that my story for the night. Be safe and have fun.

  2. #4677

    Ab

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxPower03  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody visited them lately? The last time I went was when Carly / Apple was around but I've seen reports here that the girls have been hit and miss. Just wondering if anybody has any info.
    Haven't had time to get back since the Genaveve disappointment. And the fact the north location is no more. Angiela is worth a visit but no Cara or Carly.

  3. #4676

    Asian Bunnies

    Has anybody visited them lately? The last time I went was when Carly / Apple was around but I've seen reports here that the girls have been hit and miss. Just wondering if anybody has any info.

  4. #4675
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1292

    Turi

    Quote Originally Posted by Ixmeofne  [View Original Post]
    Tried to book like a week ago when I saw the touring post, she only got back to me the day I requested and then said she only meets by appointment. Probably real, but lackluster communication
    She is real, pics are accurate, good service. She also spends time inMilwaukee. Seems she gets to town and is real busy fo a couple of days— probably due to regulars etc. Booking as soon as she returns.

  5. #4674
    Quote Originally Posted by Fizzman  [View Original Post]
    Where about is this place located? I will be coming from the far north suburbs. How is the parking nearby? The AMPs in my area are getting real bad. They're trying to make us to SS.
    Easy parking located on Western right off of Pershing. PM if you want the exact address.

  6. #4673

    2188

    Where about is this place located? I will be coming from the far north suburbs. How is the parking nearby? The AMPs in my area are getting real bad. They're trying to make us to SS.

  7. #4672

    Message Forwarded

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    Tell him to post real pics and cut the bs.
    I forwarded your message, she asked that you call her.

  8. #4671
    Quote Originally Posted by RobotPorn  [View Original Post]
    Tried to book like a week ago when I saw the touring post, she only got back to me the day I requested and then said she only meets by appointment. Probably real, but lackluster communication.

  9. #4670

    Yuri

    Anyone visit Yuri yet?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3108713

  10. #4669

    Good time.

    Enjoyed a visit with Marina while she was available for a couple weeks. Did not disappoint, sexy, accommodating, good time. Nice to chat with. Would repeat.

  11. #4668

    Looks?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjohns  [View Original Post]
    Yep, the booker is serious, zero tolerance for dummies.

    IAmPinoy. Sent you pm. Thanks.
    What do they really look like? 40-50 mamasans? Or actually decent?

  12. #4667

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjohns  [View Original Post]
    Yep, the booker is serious, zero tolerance for dummies.

    IAmPinoy. Sent you pm. Thanks.
    Tell him to post real pics and cut the bs.

  13. #4666
    Yep, the booker is serious, zero tolerance for dummies.

    IAmPinoy. Sent you pm. Thanks.

  14. #4665

  15. #4664

    And

    She actually does A2 P which I did not expect.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape