Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 578 of 888 FirstFirst ... 78 478 528 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 628 678 ... LastLast
Results 8,656 to 8,670 of 13317
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4662
    Quote Originally Posted by Kopokosi  [View Original Post]
    I was look for a BBJCIM from an expert and I just can not find a provider!!
    Skinny jenn / karminx or utr Aly will both suck you dry. Jenn will swallow if you ask. Aly spits.

  2. #4661

    Kelsey

    Anyone visited with Kelsey? I've seen her around for a while but no reviews.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/361053172835

  3. #4660
    Deposit required, so she's a scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    Anyone info on this one? Haven't seen her post in a while but used to regularly.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/918152954394

  4. #4659

    Another Marketing Genius

    Quote Originally Posted by Topflight70en  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if anyone has had any interaction with this lady, but bad experience from just the text exchange on my part.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/987820232732

    I text to get some info and schedule a possible get together. Since I was not ready meet up with in the hour, I was told I was wasting her time and I would be blocked from any future contact.

    Maybe others have had better luck.

    Top.
    Hard to see how this approach to customer service leads to repeat customers. Thanks for the word.

    Stay safe,

    DL.

  5. #4658

    This

    Anyone info on this one? Haven't seen her post in a while but used to regularly.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/918152954394

  6. #4657

    Hard to get along with

    Not sure if anyone has had any interaction with this lady, but bad experience from just the text exchange on my part.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/987820232732

    I text to get some info and schedule a possible get together. Since I was not ready meet up with in the hour, I was told I was wasting her time and I would be blocked from any future contact.

    Maybe others have had better luck.

    Top.

  7. #4656
    Quote Originally Posted by RobberFly  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about 6 months back, luckily I met her at a public place, so managed to leave without loosing my money. She is a crack addict, had the glass tubes and copper wool in her car, and all her teeth are messed up, you can see it from the pic before the last one. And her breath smells so bad you can never stand near her. The pics are edited, she looks a bit like the pics, but not a lot. So, you decide.
    Thank you so much, this is why this board is so important. Thank you for allowing me to dodge a bullett.

  8. #4655

    Little Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by Seaysons1  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/813823253657

    Has anyone seen her. She looks almost TGTBT I am hoping someone has seen her and see is real. Might twot if not.
    She's real and the pics are up to date. Service sucks, with a bad attitude. Saw her when I was staying in Greenville 2018. She's from Spartanburg and used to run with Sexy Lexi, who has gotten clean and out of the business. She has demon issues and does nothing that is listed in her ads. No GFE, no kissing, no anal, everything was covered. I saw her ad in Rock Hill a couple weeks ago and texted her on a whim. Wanted $50 deposit before she would send address. Save your time and money.

    https://rock-hill-sc.skipthegames.co...h/715503340848

  9. #4654

    Tall and thin in anderson

    There is a tall thin woman in Anderson off the highway. Probably mid 30's. Can't find her ad but was on stg.

    Does BBBJ, no CIM. Smokes. Is very tall and very thin. Can accommodate a face pounding. PM for digits.

  10. #4653

    I'd stay away from her

    Quote Originally Posted by Seaysons1  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/813823253657

    Has anyone seen her. She looks almost TGTBT I am hoping someone has seen her and see is real. Might twot if not.
    I saw her about 6 months back, luckily I met her at a public place, so managed to leave without loosing my money. She is a crack addict, had the glass tubes and copper wool in her car, and all her teeth are messed up, you can see it from the pic before the last one. And her breath smells so bad you can never stand near her. The pics are edited, she looks a bit like the pics, but not a lot. So, you decide.

  11. #4652
    Quote Originally Posted by DogRunner  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/028294438783

    Started off good, sweet, relaxing, BBBJ was pretty good. Tried a couple diff positions. Paid $1/2 for an hr, after about 20 min it turned into my son is coming, I have to vo to the store, you need to hurry up. Total attitude change and disposition. I won't repeat for an hr simply because of the rush factor. I may, run by for a qv, haven't decided yet.
    I'm sure she legitimately had to go. It sucks but stuff happens, I've never had a problem out of here and I've been seeing her for months now on the regular. Try a qv next time and see how it goes.

  12. #4651

    Brand new

    Quote Originally Posted by Seaysons1  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/813823253657

    Has anyone seen her. She looks almost TGTBT I am hoping someone has seen her and see is real. Might twot if not.
    Confidant I've never seen her post. I'd remember. Let us know how it develops.

  13. #4650

    Little Baby

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/813823253657

    Has anyone seen her. She looks almost TGTBT I am hoping someone has seen her and see is real. Might twot if not.

  14. #4649

    Millie Again

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/944790781732

    Any luck on this lady? Have seen her had since Feb but never was able to meet her. I know she be posting random. PM me if you have details. Stay safe.

  15. #4648

    Dream to nightmare

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/028294438783

    Started off good, sweet, relaxing, BBBJ was pretty good. Tried a couple diff positions. Paid $1/2 for an hr, after about 20 min it turned into my son is coming, I have to vo to the store, you need to hurry up. Total attitude change and disposition. I won't repeat for an hr simply because of the rush factor. I may, run by for a qv, haven't decided yet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape