rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 610 of 921 FirstFirst ... 110 510 560 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 660 710 ... LastLast
Results 9,136 to 9,150 of 13807
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4672

    Message Forwarded

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    Tell him to post real pics and cut the bs.
    I forwarded your message, she asked that you call her.

  2. #4671
    Quote Originally Posted by RobotPorn  [View Original Post]
    Tried to book like a week ago when I saw the touring post, she only got back to me the day I requested and then said she only meets by appointment. Probably real, but lackluster communication.

  3. #4670

    Yuri

    Anyone visit Yuri yet?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3108713

  4. #4669

    Good time.

    Enjoyed a visit with Marina while she was available for a couple weeks. Did not disappoint, sexy, accommodating, good time. Nice to chat with. Would repeat.

  5. #4668

    Looks?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjohns  [View Original Post]
    Yep, the booker is serious, zero tolerance for dummies.

    IAmPinoy. Sent you pm. Thanks.
    What do they really look like? 40-50 mamasans? Or actually decent?

  6. #4667

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjohns  [View Original Post]
    Yep, the booker is serious, zero tolerance for dummies.

    IAmPinoy. Sent you pm. Thanks.
    Tell him to post real pics and cut the bs.

  7. #4666
    Yep, the booker is serious, zero tolerance for dummies.

    IAmPinoy. Sent you pm. Thanks.

  8. #4665

  9. #4664

    And

    She actually does A2 P which I did not expect.

  10. #4663

    Nicha

    Quote Originally Posted by RobotPorn  [View Original Post]
    You are right. Niche does anal and I have partaken. I might have to just hit her up again if she's still around.
    She is on Tryst and yes she does.

  11. #4662
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    Nicha has been reported as being into anal. She's been reported about on here before so if you search you should be able to find her info.

    -w.
    You are right. Niche does anal and I have partaken. I might have to just hit her up again if she's still around.

  12. #4661
    Quote Originally Posted by RobotPorn  [View Original Post]
    Any girls into anal?
    Quote Originally Posted by MiluvuLongTime  [View Original Post]
    If anyone pms you about an asian into anal please pm me this too. This is like finding a 4 leaf clover.
    Nicha has been reported as being into anal. She's been reported about on here before so if you search you should be able to find her info.

    -w.

  13. #4660

    Read more

    Quote Originally Posted by MiluvuLongTime  [View Original Post]
    If anyone pms you about an asian into anal please pm me this too. This is like finding a 4 leaf clover.
    Nicha is all over the board about her love for keeping the back door open.

  14. #4659
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by RobotPorn  [View Original Post]
    Any girls into anal?
    If anyone pms you about an asian into anal please pm me this too. This is like finding a 4 leaf clover.

  15. #4658

    Trying to get in

    I been trying to get in with KP for the past two weeks. I wish I can get someone to vouch for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape