Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 438 of 662 FirstFirst ... 338 388 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 488 538 ... LastLast
Results 6,556 to 6,570 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3363
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickWilly007  [View Original Post]
    Pps, or POS? What's pps?

    Those eyes though. I may risk getting put through a tour of crazy town for those eyes.
    Google image search the profile pics. There are hits on tons of sites and the ad locations are all over the country. It's a fake / scammer. The ad title and content was a big hint, and the image search confirmed it.

  2. #3362
    Quote Originally Posted by Matty1169  [View Original Post]
    Not bash on each other. I was called out recently when I was wrong. An I WAS. I had no right to tell someone else how to go about doing their thing. I think even though you might have meant it, not in a rude way Style. It was taken that way. To be a complaint. I admit, I've been guilty of that sort of thing. In the past. Not many people will come out and admit when they're wrong. I try to be fair and decent. Just saying rather then bashing on how one does things, should HELP each other. Instead.
    Well said! This CVOID-19 has got me so chicken-sh**T that I am not seeing anyone. If there was one way I could help everyone I would say abstain. I know that is not possible in all cases, but in my opinion, looking at all the fake adds and hearing of all the ripoffs and crap service, it seems to me that (maybe?) we should stay away for a while, let this virus junk clear up and restart. I have never seen mongering being so risky in my 3 decades of partaking. I am doing pornhub and xvideos (search the web) and roseypalm at this point and I am not backing off. Tnaflix is pretty good and all of them give you free porn. I know it is not the same, but it works for me (for now). I haven't even seen my reliable favorites since April. As far as AMPs go, I used to frequent them at least once a week and I haven't even done that. I am thinking of trying a video site or two and if I find anything goodfor a reasonable amount I will report back.

    Clit.

  3. #3361

    Eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAHalfStep  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...m/804253993293

    This girl had a massive pps attitude. Asked rate for later and she lost her shit saying only text when ready. Followed by a barrage of back and forth insults. She literally could not stop txting. Needed the last word type. I can only imagine the good time to be had with her in person.
    Pps, or POS? What's pps?

    Those eyes though. I may risk getting put through a tour of crazy town for those eyes.

  4. #3360

    Another winner

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...m/804253993293

    This girl had a massive pps attitude. Asked rate for later and she lost her shit saying only text when ready. Followed by a barrage of back and forth insults. She literally could not stop txting. Needed the last word type. I can only imagine the good time to be had with her in person.

  5. #3359

    THIEF / Scammer

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...1/134186741149

    She's a real girl, quite attractive, amazing body; but beware the siren. She'll quote you reasonable rates for her looks, and basically will do anything for that reasonable price. Yoo get to her set back house, greets you at the front door. Brings you upstairs and asks for the donation (I know I know) then she'll go into her story about "I usually charge this. " so I'm giving you a deal. Then she'll leave the room to get a condom, or a towel if you're doing BB. Then she'll lock herself in her room, and claim to be changing. She told me she was hole alone, and once people started coming out of her room she was locked in, that was enough for me to bounce. Learn from my mistakes gents. Avoid this one.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...1/134186741149

  6. #3358

    Girl on sugar site

    I recently met a small blonde on whatsyour $. I won't post the link or the pic, I'm sure that will get it removed in short order. Anyhow, she does car dates and for that she is pretty pricey but friendly, talented and open minded. Outcall to a motel / hotel is also an option. She is better than average looking, maybe a 100+ lbs or so and gaining as she is pregnant and showing. 5'1", B cup, maybe 30 yo. Her BBBJNSTCWS was first rate. If you are interested, I will share info via PM with trusted seniors only. Can't say if she has been doing this before or for long but, on the other hand, she did not give off a rookie vibe.

    ARG.

  7. #3357

    Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeRabbit  [View Original Post]
    Angela was my favorite BBW. Amazing beauty and spectacular service. She has been based in Worcester but advertised and traveled to Philadelphia and other locations. This year she announced retirement, closed her twitter, closed her personal site, and discontinued her phone number 978-578-XXXX. Occasionally posts selfies to https://www.instagram.com/angelamorgan186. Last TER reviews Jan and Feb this year.

    Private Message me for more. Jake.
    She was my very 1st provider and I lasted about 2 minute LOL, saw her again about a year later and made her cum multiple times, very passionate encounter, lots of fun. Wish she was still around here.

  8. #3356

    I'm telling you guys

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Is there reason why Starr double her price now. She use to be $160 hh and now she's $260? Are you guys really paying her that much for hh? Or is she doing this so she can negotiate with us for 200 or $160. I was suppose to go see her for $120 hh last month but she ghosted me. So I don't think I will go see her for anything higher than $120 hh.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/866109364655
    Look her phone number up, this isn't what it appears to be at all. I wouldn't call this provider an "exotic treasure" I'd say more along the lines of "a catfish nightmare" and that's just honest. Her most recent photos are her weighing at least 300+. I wouldn't even do it if she paid me. She ghosted you, count your blessings!

  9. #3355

    How long ago was this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Crackhead thief who robbed me. Black Pimp. I'll run her over if I see her on the street.
    I haven't seen her in about a month I'd say but from when I have seen her, she was awesome. It took me a while to set up with her because I refused to go to her incall (I won't go to incall locations) but once we got a good vibe it was good for a while. She ended up wanting to charge me more after I hadn't seen her for a while so I just went else where.

  10. #3354
    Quote Originally Posted by MertzG  [View Original Post]
    If you do a little poking around, you will find that you used to offer escort services elsewhere. I don't know if she has switched it up or not, but I would love to see her if she is still doing escort work. By the way she posts short videos on her switter account.
    Okay I missed that. I know she was in New York but I couldn't find anything in those forums because I just didn't know the right place to look haha. I did not find her switter, what is it?

    Hopefully I can contact her and maybe "charm"her for some FS because she looks fun. Anyone who can clap their ass is on my wishlist.

  11. #3353
    If you do a little poking around, you will find that you used to offer escort services elsewhere. I don't know if she has switched it up or not, but I would love to see her if she is still doing escort work. By the way she posts short videos on her switter account.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrOllie  [View Original Post]
    I just subbed for one month dude LOL. It was just to see how xxx she will be on there and it made me wonder if she really will do FS. Because why boast you do massages only but then show off video of deepthroating and riding dick? Makes me wonder. If you saw her be happy to hear. If not keep your silly complaints elsewhere dude.

  12. #3352

    We should help each other.

    Not bash on each other. I was called out recently when I was wrong. An I WAS. I had no right to tell someone else how to go about doing their thing. I think even though you might have meant it, not in a rude way Style. It was taken that way. To be a complaint. I admit, I've been guilty of that sort of thing. In the past. Not many people will come out and admit when they're wrong. I try to be fair and decent. Just saying rather then bashing on how one does things, should HELP each other. Instead.

  13. #3351

    Calm down LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    All I got to say is WTF. You paying a hoe you can fuck yourself money monthly instead of trying to fuck. FYI, pornhub is giving free premium. Go watch better quality shit for free.
    I just subbed for one month dude LOL. It was just to see how xxx she will be on there and it made me wonder if she really will do FS. Because why boast you do massages only but then show off video of deepthroating and riding dick? Makes me wonder. If you saw her be happy to hear. If not keep your silly complaints elsewhere dude.

  14. #3350
    Hmm, makes me think of another past provider, Alisha Ghee of Templeton. She was fun, sometimes worked with her girlfriend. Wonder what became of her.

    Seems that in the past there were decent ladies trying to make a few extra dollars to better themselves. Now it seems like the providers out there are working to support their demons. It’s hard to pull a list together of good ones out there.

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna  [View Original Post]
    How the times change! I remember seeing her several times when she first started out, she was working out of her parents house while they were at work. Always a good time and enthusiastic but I can't see myself paying those premiums.

  15. #3349

    Jaime

    My good friend and a fellow Sr on here said same thing robbery. Shame. Such a smoking body. Never heard a positive review. Karma will catch up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Crackhead thief who robbed me. Black Pimp. I'll run her over if I see her on the street.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape