Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 439 of 662 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 489 539 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,585 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3351

    Calm down LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    All I got to say is WTF. You paying a hoe you can fuck yourself money monthly instead of trying to fuck. FYI, pornhub is giving free premium. Go watch better quality shit for free.
    I just subbed for one month dude LOL. It was just to see how xxx she will be on there and it made me wonder if she really will do FS. Because why boast you do massages only but then show off video of deepthroating and riding dick? Makes me wonder. If you saw her be happy to hear. If not keep your silly complaints elsewhere dude.

  2. #3350
    Hmm, makes me think of another past provider, Alisha Ghee of Templeton. She was fun, sometimes worked with her girlfriend. Wonder what became of her.

    Seems that in the past there were decent ladies trying to make a few extra dollars to better themselves. Now it seems like the providers out there are working to support their demons. It’s hard to pull a list together of good ones out there.

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna  [View Original Post]
    How the times change! I remember seeing her several times when she first started out, she was working out of her parents house while they were at work. Always a good time and enthusiastic but I can't see myself paying those premiums.

  3. #3349

    Jaime

    My good friend and a fellow Sr on here said same thing robbery. Shame. Such a smoking body. Never heard a positive review. Karma will catch up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Crackhead thief who robbed me. Black Pimp. I'll run her over if I see her on the street.

  4. #3348
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by MrOllie  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas I am kind of on the hunt since I'll be taking vacation. So I was checking out this girl and I was curious:

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/body-m...itipo/32044387

    Now she makes it clear she is not an escort but I subscribed to the her onlyfans (10 bucks at the moment, so no coffee tomorrow that's fine) and a lot of her content is very xxx, like sucking dick and getting fucked. A report in massage reports says she isn't doing FS, but something tells me she is down for it.

    Anyone else try her, and get lucky?
    All I got to say is WTF. You paying a hoe you can fuck yourself money monthly instead of trying to fuck. FYI, pornhub is giving free premium. Go watch better quality shit for free.

  5. #3347

    Peruvian Jessica

    Hey fellas I am kind of on the hunt since I'll be taking vacation. So I was checking out this girl and I was curious:

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/body-m...itipo/32044387

    Now she makes it clear she is not an escort but I subscribed to the her onlyfans (10 bucks at the moment, so no coffee tomorrow that's fine) and a lot of her content is very xxx, like sucking dick and getting fucked. A report in massage reports says she isn't doing FS, but something tells me she is down for it.

    Anyone else try her, and get lucky?

  6. #3346

    Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by Aluver  [View Original Post]
    Was a post a while back, Angela moved to Philly, "reinvented" herself, and was charging like $300/ hr. Looks like her ad link in post is dead though. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...508&viewfull=1#post4437508. Edit, found her on silxa, where hos go after they take some new pics to reinvent themselves and charge $100-$200 extra. Pics do look pretty good though, never saw her when she was up here. https://www.slixa.com/pennsylvania/philadelphia/angela-morgan-5
    How the times change! I remember seeing her several times when she first started out, she was working out of her parents house while they were at work. Always a good time and enthusiastic but I can't see myself paying those premiums.

  7. #3345
    Quote Originally Posted by Aluver  [View Original Post]
    Was a post a while back, Angela moved to Philly, "reinvented" herself, and was charging like $300/ hr. Looks like her ad link in post is dead though. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...508&viewfull=1#post4437508. Edit, found her on silxa, where hos go after they take some new pics to reinvent themselves and charge $100-$200 extra. Pics do look pretty good though, never saw her when she was up here. https://www.slixa.com/pennsylvania/philadelphia/angela-morgan-5
    She was very good. INMHO, pretty much the best BBW.

    Oh well, so it goes.

    Clit.

  8. #3344

    Angela Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by Aluver  [View Original Post]
    Was a post a while back, Angela moved to Philly, "reinvented" herself, and was charging like $300/ hr. Looks like her ad link in post is dead though. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...508&viewfull=1#post4437508. Edit, found her on silxa, where hos go after they take some new pics to reinvent themselves and charge $100-$200 extra. Pics do look pretty good though, never saw her when she was up here. https://www.slixa.com/pennsylvania/philadelphia/angela-morgan-5.
    Angela was my favorite BBW. Amazing beauty and spectacular service. She has been based in Worcester but advertised and traveled to Philadelphia and other locations. This year she announced retirement, closed her twitter, closed her personal site, and discontinued her phone number 978-578-XXXX. Occasionally posts selfies to https://www.instagram.com/angelamorgan186. Last TER reviews Jan and Feb this year.

    Private Message me for more. Jake.

  9. #3343
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Crackhead thief who robbed me. Black Pimp. I'll run her over if I see her on the street.
    Well I guess that answers your question. I try and stay away from the walkers unless I see someone who is outstanding and not LEO.

    To risky in COVID times.

    Happy Hunting.

  10. #3342

    I posted that

    Quote Originally Posted by Aluver  [View Original Post]
    Was a post a while back, Angela moved to Philly, "reinvented" herself, and was charging like $300/ hr. Looks like her ad link in post is dead though. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...508&viewfull=1#post4437508. Edit, found her on silxa, where hos go after they take some new pics to reinvent themselves and charge $100-$200 extra. Pics do look pretty good though, never saw her when she was up here. https://www.slixa.com/pennsylvania/philadelphia/angela-morgan-5
    I stumbled across her when planning a business trip prior to the travel shutdown. I had never found the time to see her when in Leominster but LMFAO when I saw how she reinvented herself. Good for her if she can command those prices. Law of supply and demand applies.

  11. #3341

    Angela Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    This isn't Angela Morgan is it? A shorter white bbw from the Leominster area?
    Was a post a while back, Angela moved to Philly, "reinvented" herself, and was charging like $300/ hr. Looks like her ad link in post is dead though. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...508&viewfull=1#post4437508. Edit, found her on silxa, where hos go after they take some new pics to reinvent themselves and charge $100-$200 extra. Pics do look pretty good though, never saw her when she was up here. https://www.slixa.com/pennsylvania/philadelphia/angela-morgan-5

  12. #3340

    Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    This isn't Angela Morgan is it? A shorter white bbw from the Leominster area?
    No this is not Angela Morgan. I don't think she has been around for a while.

  13. #3339

    Car Dates

    Quote Originally Posted by MrOllie  [View Original Post]
    So I wanted to bring this up because I never done this before. With COVID my nosey roommates are home more often than before where I can usually invite someone over every few months. But now that is not likely for well, awhile. I'm personally not interested in hotels to have for a night so I was curious.

    Can people tell me about their experiences with cardates, preferably ones where you guys did full service? Like do you guys have SUVs or something, how did you guys do the deed exactly? I'm bent up as hell and most of the girls I'm interested in just want to do outcalls so I am genuinely curious on how it can work and see if it is my cup of tea.
    The key is finding a good spot. I've had luck at random apartment complexes after dark. No one knows who belongs there and if you find a corner spot you can usually blend right in. Really anywhere with dark cover and no one walking around outside the car works.

    I also aim to only have a car dates after dark. Especially full service. A BJ can be accomplished during the day if quick and under proper cover in the back of a parking lot. But, I don't aim to have any car dates during the day unless I need it and it's the only time I can that particular day.

    Another key is positioning yourself (or at least keeping a constant eye out) for people who happen to emerge unexpectedly or a car that pulls in unexpectedly. God forbid it's LEO, you at least give yourself a chance to pull up your pants and look decent, lessening the cops probable cause for indecent exposure or similar charges.

    If the girl you're with doesn't have a prostitution record, and you can learn her name really quickly, you could claim you were on a date and parked there to make out. If she has a lengthy prostitution record and the cop has any probable cause to arrest you they might do so.

    I tend to not do car dates in unknown or new spots with women I don't know or who appear to be obvious crack head hookers. It really weakens the whole, "we are just friends" argument.

    Quote Originally Posted by SkankMagnet  [View Original Post]
    Step one: park the car. (They don't care where.).

    Step two: recline the passenger seat. (Or jump in the back.).

    Step three: fuck her.
    This made me laugh.

  14. #3338

    Angela

    This isn't Angela Morgan is it? A shorter white bbw from the Leominster area?

    Quote Originally Posted by TinType  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...l/954500569778

    I'll be seeing this gal this week. Anyone know anything on her? Seems pretty legit.

    Thanks! Be safe.

  15. #3337
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobber976  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone. After looking at all the reviews I'm having a hard time figuring if she's legit. Seen some that day she is good, saw some that said she robbed them. Is she legit? Worth the time? Thanks.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...s/046323482184
    Crackhead thief who robbed me. Black Pimp. I'll run her over if I see her on the street.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape