Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,556 to 6,570 of 9921
-
08-15-20 16:54 #3366Senior Member

Posts: 134Pps
Yup Platinum Pussy Syndrome.
Originally Posted by Lennox65
[View Original Post]
I thought that was a common acronym, but maybe not.
-
08-15-20 16:51 #3365Senior Member

Posts: 134Another winner
Hmm I admit I didn't bother with an image search, but I didn't see anything that jumped out as fake in the ad. The number was suspicious but I figure some time with texting apps that can happen.
Originally Posted by IronXgt
[View Original Post]
Plus, normally you can tell a scammer right away. This was a real girl. She truly got butt hurt when I insulted her back. It was kind of funny actually.
-
08-15-20 15:36 #3364Senior Member

Posts: 294Pps
Platinum Pussy Syndrome.
Originally Posted by SlickWilly007
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-20 15:29 #3363Senior Member

Posts: 62Google image search the profile pics. There are hits on tons of sites and the ad locations are all over the country. It's a fake / scammer. The ad title and content was a big hint, and the image search confirmed it.
Originally Posted by SlickWilly007
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-20 15:20 #3362Senior Member

Posts: 237Well said! This CVOID-19 has got me so chicken-sh**T that I am not seeing anyone. If there was one way I could help everyone I would say abstain. I know that is not possible in all cases, but in my opinion, looking at all the fake adds and hearing of all the ripoffs and crap service, it seems to me that (maybe?) we should stay away for a while, let this virus junk clear up and restart. I have never seen mongering being so risky in my 3 decades of partaking. I am doing pornhub and xvideos (search the web) and roseypalm at this point and I am not backing off. Tnaflix is pretty good and all of them give you free porn. I know it is not the same, but it works for me (for now). I haven't even seen my reliable favorites since April. As far as AMPs go, I used to frequent them at least once a week and I haven't even done that. I am thinking of trying a video site or two and if I find anything goodfor a reasonable amount I will report back.
Originally Posted by Matty1169
[View Original Post]
Clit.
-
08-15-20 12:37 #3361Senior Member

Posts: 207Eyes
Pps, or POS? What's pps?
Originally Posted by JustAHalfStep
[View Original Post]
Those eyes though. I may risk getting put through a tour of crazy town for those eyes.
-
08-15-20 10:36 #3360Senior Member

Posts: 134Another winner
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...m/804253993293
This girl had a massive pps attitude. Asked rate for later and she lost her shit saying only text when ready. Followed by a barrage of back and forth insults. She literally could not stop txting. Needed the last word type. I can only imagine the good time to be had with her in person.
-
08-15-20 07:12 #3359Senior Member

Posts: 38THIEF / Scammer
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...1/134186741149
She's a real girl, quite attractive, amazing body; but beware the siren. She'll quote you reasonable rates for her looks, and basically will do anything for that reasonable price. Yoo get to her set back house, greets you at the front door. Brings you upstairs and asks for the donation (I know I know) then she'll go into her story about "I usually charge this. " so I'm giving you a deal. Then she'll leave the room to get a condom, or a towel if you're doing BB. Then she'll lock herself in her room, and claim to be changing. She told me she was hole alone, and once people started coming out of her room she was locked in, that was enough for me to bounce. Learn from my mistakes gents. Avoid this one.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...1/134186741149
-
08-14-20 14:58 #3358Senior Member

Posts: 1269Girl on sugar site
I recently met a small blonde on whatsyour $. I won't post the link or the pic, I'm sure that will get it removed in short order. Anyhow, she does car dates and for that she is pretty pricey but friendly, talented and open minded. Outcall to a motel / hotel is also an option. She is better than average looking, maybe a 100+ lbs or so and gaining as she is pregnant and showing. 5'1", B cup, maybe 30 yo. Her BBBJNSTCWS was first rate. If you are interested, I will share info via PM with trusted seniors only. Can't say if she has been doing this before or for long but, on the other hand, she did not give off a rookie vibe.
ARG.
-
08-13-20 15:20 #3357Senior Member

Posts: 826Angela
She was my very 1st provider and I lasted about 2 minute LOL, saw her again about a year later and made her cum multiple times, very passionate encounter, lots of fun. Wish she was still around here.
Originally Posted by JakeRabbit
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 14:43 #3356Senior Member

Posts: 157I'm telling you guys
Look her phone number up, this isn't what it appears to be at all. I wouldn't call this provider an "exotic treasure" I'd say more along the lines of "a catfish nightmare" and that's just honest. Her most recent photos are her weighing at least 300+. I wouldn't even do it if she paid me. She ghosted you, count your blessings!
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 14:37 #3355Senior Member

Posts: 157How long ago was this?
I haven't seen her in about a month I'd say but from when I have seen her, she was awesome. It took me a while to set up with her because I refused to go to her incall (I won't go to incall locations) but once we got a good vibe it was good for a while. She ended up wanting to charge me more after I hadn't seen her for a while so I just went else where.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 13:17 #3354Senior Member

Posts: 122Okay I missed that. I know she was in New York but I couldn't find anything in those forums because I just didn't know the right place to look haha. I did not find her switter, what is it?
Originally Posted by MertzG
[View Original Post]
Hopefully I can contact her and maybe "charm"her for some FS because she looks fun. Anyone who can clap their ass is on my wishlist.
-
08-13-20 11:47 #3353Senior Member

Posts: 159If you do a little poking around, you will find that you used to offer escort services elsewhere. I don't know if she has switched it up or not, but I would love to see her if she is still doing escort work. By the way she posts short videos on her switter account.
Originally Posted by MrOllie
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 10:47 #3352Banned Member

Posts: 968We should help each other.
Not bash on each other. I was called out recently when I was wrong. An I WAS. I had no right to tell someone else how to go about doing their thing. I think even though you might have meant it, not in a rude way Style. It was taken that way. To be a complaint. I admit, I've been guilty of that sort of thing. In the past. Not many people will come out and admit when they're wrong. I try to be fair and decent. Just saying rather then bashing on how one does things, should HELP each other. Instead.











Reply With Quote





