Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,031 to 15,045 of 26401
-
08-16-20 09:29 #11371Senior Member

Posts: 101Angie in Racine
Saw her a couple time a few years ago. She looks ok generally, but saggy tits and baby damage detract. She's clean, friendly and bubbly like always. I drove from Milwaukee so it was an effort to see her. House is a du[lex she shares with her brother who was not there. It's in an ok neighborhood. When I got there we went into the basement. , but it was clean and made up decently with a real bed. WE pretty much went straight to oral on her which didn't last long as she came within a couple of minutes and had to stop. I turned her over to rim her, which she enjoyed but still hadn't recovered from the orgasms and squirmed away from me. She mounted me and now I didn't last long. It all was fairly enjoyable but given the drive, her body changes and the rusehd feelin (it lasted like 15 min), I will not be repeating. Link:
http://racine.skipthegames.com/femal...o/756909358774
-
08-16-20 09:28 #11370Senior Member

Posts: 1244Russian Jess
For those looking and mentioned the screenshot of her ad. Here is the link and screenshot. I haven't messaged her or met her so read past reviews for that.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/714829338547
I saw that it was small and hard to see so I broke it into 3 parts. Hope that helps
-
08-16-20 08:50 #11369Senior Member

Posts: 166Jess Russian Blonde
Here are a few teaser pics of my number 1 atm.
-
08-16-20 08:30 #11368Senior Member

Posts: 49I reached out
Last Friday I texted her at 3 pm. She responded back Saturday 11 am, which didn't make me happy. She asked if I was in Milwaukee or Oshkosh (May reach out again in the future. But not right now, I'm lining up some SA girls.
Originally Posted by GeeChase76
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-20 08:20 #11367Senior Member

Posts: 34Latina massage
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/470203471099
Has anyone seen her for a massage. No name to search. She looks good but.
-
08-16-20 00:15 #11366Senior Member

Posts: 339Was there an odor with her lady parts that was present like her mouth odor? LOL.
Originally Posted by TheCowMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-20 23:52 #11365Senior Member

Posts: 339Thank you "X" you know who you are bud
For providing me an ABSOLUTE FUCKING HIDDEN GEM for my trip back to Milwaukee. This girl is one of the top 5 providers I have EVER seen in about 10 years of being in the hobby with extremely reasonable rates. HOLY SMOM.
LE SHOW. PERFECT in every possible way. Thanks for stepping up and helping me out bud. All I can day is WOW. Better than anything being posted.
-
08-15-20 22:06 #11364Senior Member

Posts: 1820Search Bar
The search thread button on the right side of the page by the page numbers is your friend. See post 11131.
Originally Posted by AsianNoobie
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
08-15-20 16:22 #11363Senior Member

Posts: 470She puts it up for about an hour to snag a couple newbies and takes it down, she doesn't post everyday either since she has regulars, last post I saw was at 10 pm but never thought of screenshots, I was on there looking for Mandy the BJ specialist, anyone hear from here lately?
Originally Posted by MilwPussyHound
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-20 14:54 #11362Regular Member

Posts: 5Kaylani
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/328713418419
Anyone seen her??
-
08-15-20 12:32 #11361Senior Member

Posts: 57Sommer in West Allis
What can I say? I've stooped to a new low. Her place was a mess and smelled of smoke. Her pictures are extremely old. Missing teeth and has a few jagged ones too. She said she's a former addict (aren't they all). All the sites are full of crap ads so I went. I was expecting FS and when I got there I should have turned around but my little brain won. Went to her room and got undressed. She wanted to DFK and her mouth had a bad taste. She jammed her tongue so far down my throat I thought she was going to rim me from the inside. She started with a BBBJ. It was toothy but not bad. She said she had no condoms but still wanted to do it. I said no and told her to keep sucking. She went back to sucking and then stopped to kiss my body. She worked her way to my face and kissed me. Started to rub her pussy on my shaft and almost got me in before I said not without a condom. She really wanted to fuck. I was not going for it. She sucked a little longer and then tried again. This time she grabbed by pecker and tried to put it in again. I stopped her and said finish me off. She went down and I eventually did.
I should of brought my own condom, my mistake. I will not be repeating. Was not fun time.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...u/011821586513
-
08-15-20 08:52 #11360Senior Member

Posts: 627Does anyone have a screenshot of this Jess ad as it has already been removed / deleted.
Originally Posted by DewAngel
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-20 07:01 #11359Senior Member

Posts: 159Well if your lucky *cough* you can normally find her sitting on a stoop on 13th and G.
Originally Posted by MrLonenley
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-20 23:45 #11358Regular Member

Posts: 15Any info on sammie
I haven't seen her in a minute wondering if she's still active would like to meet up with her again.
https://tryst.link/escort/sammie-41
-
08-14-20 23:28 #11357Senior Member

Posts: 159Your not alone in this regard. Everything slowed down about 3 years ago since then. I can't tell you what happen, less druggies, girls using only fans? Even the SW scene here in Milwaukee has been abysmal. If I had to make an assumption I would say there hasn't really been a replacement for backpage. Lots of girls would get started on backpage then go back and forth between SW and hotel hopping. I really can't tell you why. I thought maybe we see an uptick because of the pandemic but things have gotten even slower. If someone wanted to challenge themselves they could probably see all Milwaukee providers in a fortnight.
Originally Posted by CheapoCheapo
[View Original Post]
Maybe someone has a clue as to what happen?











Reply With Quote





