Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11224

    Kinda

    Quote Originally Posted by GeeChase76  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her thinking about going.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...k/109630606867
    Kinda thinking it may be time for you to roll the dice on one of the many you're asking questions about and report back.

  2. #11223
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...t/901488972988

    Went to visit Angel. Same place and same bed where Maria renders service. She is very pale and probably weights 85 to 90 pounds. Not very good looking, no chest, no enthusiasm.

    So, I got a deal at half what she charged for the 1/2 hr. When I got there, I noticed the teeth. They seem to be getting darker from a normal pearly color. In the bedroom, she would not turn on the lights, she is conscientious about her looks, she said. No chest, no ass and also bruises in the legs that she did not disclosed. Well I was there already. So everything covered and I was glad it was after I noticed the bruises and bandages in the arms and wrists. She mentioned that for more money the menu is wide open including bare everything.

    I will not repeat.
    I had a similar experience. I really like her petite body however yes there is a lack of enthusiasm. I was not sure if this was first time jitters. I also negotiated a lower price, however as we got started, she started setting all these rules and limitations citing the lower price then constantly reminding me of them during the session which got distracting. Then she mentioned she had someone right after me which added more pressure. Afterwards, I renegotiated for next time for specifically what I wanted. Therefore, I guess I'll give her another chance.

  3. #11222

    Big booty girl

    Has anyone seen her thinking about going.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...k/109630606867

  4. #11221

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Amp22  [View Original Post]
    I cleared out my inbox.
    It's full again, but I'd love the info! Thanks AMP!

    CJ.

  5. #11220

    Still full

    Quote Originally Posted by Amp22  [View Original Post]
    I cleared out my inbox.
    Can you pm me the details tia.

  6. #11219
    Quote Originally Posted by Amp22  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/191766164919

    Saw this one. Pictures are pretty accurate. BBBJ, CFS, kinky, DT with lots of spit. Mish, doggy, CG, swallow to finish. Likes it rough AF. Great rate for what you get. Not a clock watcher. Have nudes, second number & Facebook for seniors.

    Anyone else see her?
    On that girl you saw. Your mailbox is full. Photos, Face Book, numbers, etc. Would be greatly appreciated. I'm just getting back into the hobby after taking 3-year hiatus. Much appreciated. Thanks.

  7. #11218
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...t/901488972988

    Went to visit Angel. Same place and same bed where Maria renders service. She is very pale and probably weights 85 to 90 pounds. Not very good looking, no chest, no enthusiasm.

    So, I got a deal at half what she charged for the 1/2 hr. When I got there, I noticed the teeth. They seem to be getting darker from a normal pearly color. In the bedroom, she would not turn on the lights, she is conscientious about her looks, she said. No chest, no ass and also bruises in the legs that she did not disclosed. Well I was there already. So everything covered and I was glad it was after I noticed the bruises and bandages in the arms and wrists. She mentioned that for more money the menu is wide open including bare everything.

    I will not repeat.
    That's pretty much what you should expect from a junkie.

  8. #11217

    Angel is Maria's cousin

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...t/901488972988

    Went to visit Angel. Same place and same bed where Maria renders service. She is very pale and probably weights 85 to 90 pounds. Not very good looking, no chest, no enthusiasm.

    So, I got a deal at half what she charged for the 1/2 hr. When I got there, I noticed the teeth. They seem to be getting darker from a normal pearly color. In the bedroom, she would not turn on the lights, she is conscientious about her looks, she said. No chest, no ass and also bruises in the legs that she did not disclosed. Well I was there already. So everything covered and I was glad it was after I noticed the bruises and bandages in the arms and wrists. She mentioned that for more money the menu is wide open including bare everything.

    I will not repeat.

  9. #11216
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidxxx  [View Original Post]
    PM sent, would love to have her info.
    AMP. Mailbox is still full. Message won't go thru.

  10. #11215

    Inbox

    PM sent, would love to have her info.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amp22  [View Original Post]
    I cleared out my inbox.

  11. #11214
    Senior Member


    Posts: 177

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by RockHardThrob  [View Original Post]
    Hey AMP,

    Thanks for your review. She sounds great. I tried to PM you but it's full--could you PM me with pics, digits, etc? And if you could let me know what kind of donation to expect, I'd appreciate it. I will let you know how it goes.

    Thanks,

    RHT.
    I cleared out my inbox.

  12. #11213
    Quote Originally Posted by Amp22  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/191766164919

    Saw this one. Pictures are pretty accurate. BBBJ, CFS, kinky, DT with lots of spit. Mish, doggy, CG, swallow to finish. Likes it rough AF. Great rate for what you get. Not a clock watcher. Have nudes, second number & Facebook for seniors.

    Anyone else see her?
    Hey AMP,

    Thanks for your review. She sounds great. I tried to PM you but it's full--could you PM me with pics, digits, etc? And if you could let me know what kind of donation to expect, I'd appreciate it. I will let you know how it goes.

    Thanks,

    RHT.

  13. #11212

    Facebook

    I would like her Facebook name? She looks like Violets little sister.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amp22  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/191766164919

    Saw this one. Pictures are pretty accurate. BBBJ, CFS, kinky, DT with lots of spit. Mish, doggy, CG, swallow to finish. Likes it rough AF. Great rate for what you get. Not a clock watcher. Have nudes, second number & Facebook for seniors.

    Anyone else see her?

  14. #11211
    Senior Member


    Posts: 177
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/191766164919

    Saw this one. Pictures are pretty accurate. BBBJ, CFS, kinky, DT with lots of spit. Mish, doggy, CG, swallow to finish. Likes it rough AF. Great rate for what you get. Not a clock watcher. Have nudes, second number & Facebook for seniors.

    Anyone else see her?

  15. #11210
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    To each is own

    Quote Originally Posted by IrcBully2  [View Original Post]
    I would stay far away Yuri is beyond high volume.
    I guess everyone has a different definition of "high volume". But at that price point, its definitely not the run of the mill turnstile 90% of the girls on STG are providing.

    But, like I said, to each is own. And everyone has thier own limitations and expectations. No matter how loose or tight LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape