Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 347 of 524 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 397 447 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 7848
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2658

    Long time lurker

    Been in the game for a couple years now and Waterbury is my main playground. First and foremost jasmine does def do bare she gave me a std about a year ago. Most of these girls if not all will go bare and also on drugs. I'm looking for some Utrs since stg is full of garbage.

  2. #2657
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ985  [View Original Post]
    Almost met with her some months ago. When I got there, she texted me from the mall wanting to be picked up. I left.

    Was her condo by scott rd?
    I met her about year ago in a motel. She was kind of drunk. Back then she had teeth but I left with blue balls because she was so drunk. What a waster.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  3. #2656

    Don't waste your time!

    Total catfish, obviously stolen pics. Just a heads up to those that may have been considering seeing her. The pics she posted are lighyears away from what she really looks like. She was staying on queen St in Southington at a chain hotel and quotes. 8. She was hiding behind the door as she opened it. Huge disappointment! You have been warned.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...t/078721922152

  4. #2655
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Hey Dr J

    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Missing teeth.

    Filthy looking.

    Dumpy body and a really stinky ungroomed kitty.

    Could not retreat quickly enough.

    https://danbury.skipthegames.com/fem...e/262216871927
    Almost met with her some months ago. When I got there, she texted me from the mall wanting to be picked up. I left.

    Was her condo by scott rd?

  5. #2654

    Link?

    Can you please supply a link to the add.

    Quote Originally Posted by SJones330  [View Original Post]
    On another note, wanted to share my experience with Jasmine.

    She is cute. Very nice. I got there, she initially told me the wrong address, but quickly called me and gave me the right one. I scolded her a bit, because I like to arrive a few minutes early, and she texted me to knock on the backdoor, but forgot to give me the correct address. I know they do it for their safety, but who knows if someone had answered their door to a strange guy knocking? I told her to never do that again, and if you must give a false address for your safety, please remember to NOT have the guy go knock on their door! Thats how people get murdered!

    Anywho, after the small scolding, I got to her shithole of a room. It was inside a small downstairs shit house. She said she was with Sophia, but Sophia was off somewhere, who cares. I instantly get undressed, and she does too. NEVER asks me for donation. I paid attention to that.

    She revealed a nice petite body. I saw her earlier pics and she was thinner, but I like the little weight gain. I prefer thicker chicks anyway. We get down to business. I start grabbing that small ass.

    She is also very talkative and laughs alot. She likes to stick her tongue out all the time. LOL!

    We start with lfk, then to dfk, then its on. I'm squeezing those small tits, and she bends over and starts to suck on the cock and balls. Felt so damn good. I start to finger the V. She liked it so much she starts shaking and moaning. She stops sucking the boys and cums her first time, just from fingering. Nice.

    Then she lays on her back and I don't care, I want to smash bare. She says she doesn't allow it, but she can't say no since I gave her an amazing orgasm. LOL! She asked me not to cum in her.

    Sure.

    I put it in and start smashing. She is moaning loudly and taking it all. I am NOT a small dude.

    I get near to finish and I cum in that small tight pussy. She cums the second time with me. That shit was hot. She doesn't stop me at all. I lay on my back and extend my arm. She instantly does the girlfriend thing and rests her head on my arm. We talk for a bit, and I try to convince her petite little ass to move closer to me LOL!

    Mind you, she never asks for a donation.

    We talk for a bit more, then I tell her I got to go, she said I could stay and hang out with her more, since she is free. It was a Monday. I told her nah, people may come knocking and looking for her.

    She said I could come back and do a threesome with her and Sophia, and I told her "we'll see", then I got dressed. I gave her $100, then gave her a $20 tip. She earned it.

    I headed out. She asks me for my name. I gave her my nickname. She saved it in her phone and told me to call her anytime. I might go back and see her soon.

  6. #2653

    Waterbury, awful hygiene

    Missing teeth.

    Filthy looking.

    Dumpy body and a really stinky ungroomed kitty.

    Could not retreat quickly enough.

    https://danbury.skipthegames.com/fem...e/262216871927

  7. #2652

    Any info would be appreciated

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...i/483613045392

    Anyone have any experience with this young lady? Looking to meet her. Thanks.

  8. #2651

    Dominican Mami

    OK I saw this one a few times and she was pretty good although she no longer likes 69 and I knew her before she started posting but she's a big girl not fat at all but not tiny at all DFK, Daty. At the time, strait and doggy I liked her for a change she wasn't doing a large number of guys and I was probably one of a few But now I see her posting. I will give no to those senior guys but others will have to ask less senior guys but like I said she's posting and not a volume leader has kids is careful and pictures are fairly accurate Still she is fun.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4EDcoQ6MbAItZgIV (2).jpg‎   hL66UW7gLwThV6Pg (2).jpg‎   MTM2MDIxMWJmMGU5ZmMyNTUzNzFmMmIxNWI5YzVhNGNiYTRiZGM.jpg‎  

  9. #2650
    Quote Originally Posted by Sn0903  [View Original Post]
    Not sure since I didn't try. I did feel like she gave the vibe it was okay though. When I asked about daty her response was like a why wouldn't it be okay type of response. Like I said though, extremely friendly and accommodating. It was a great feeling to finally have a a good experience with a provider these days judging by what else is out there. Hope that helps!
    I was doing her doggy and noticed her big gaping asshole so I stuck my finger in it and plowed away. I asked if she did greek but she said no. I am not so sure because I think someone may have busted that ass just before me. I have a review of her somewhere. She is cute and all. I would do her again. I just don't like her ghetto talk.

  10. #2649

    Cassie

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    Nice Posting, Is she ok with dfk? If yes, I'll be seeing her the next few days.

    Stay safe.

    PA.
    Not sure since I didn't try. I did feel like she gave the vibe it was okay though. When I asked about daty her response was like a why wouldn't it be okay type of response. Like I said though, extremely friendly and accommodating. It was a great feeling to finally have a a good experience with a provider these days judging by what else is out there. Hope that helps!

  11. #2648

    Nice one

    Quote Originally Posted by Sn0903  [View Original Post]
    So I just recently notice Cassie is back in town and actively posting. She has been reviewed here before and I also saw her a couple years back when it seemed she first entered the game. Figured I would share since there are so few reliable above par options. Anyhow, fastward to this afternoon. She was very responsive in communication and I was at her door an hour after the initial text. She's located in Southington in a chain notel however room was clean and smoke free. No obvious signs of demons and she appeared to be alone with no girlfriends or handler in sight. She looked absolutely stunning with a smokin body. As for personality, much more outgoing and friendlier than I remember. She was clean and tasty and allowed daty if that's your thing. Kitty was freshly shaven and tasted great followed by Mish that was pretty tight. Only did a qv because I didn't know what to expect but we'll worth it for damage of. 7. She did offer hh for 1. 0. Not too much more to tell but I would absolutely pay her another visit!

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...7/377637215652
    Nice Posting, Is she ok with dfk? If yes, I'll be seeing her the next few days.

    Stay safe.

    PA.

  12. #2647

    Cassie's back

    So I just recently notice Cassie is back in town and actively posting. She has been reviewed here before and I also saw her a couple years back when it seemed she first entered the game. Figured I would share since there are so few reliable above par options. Anyhow, fastward to this afternoon. She was very responsive in communication and I was at her door an hour after the initial text. She's located in Southington in a chain notel however room was clean and smoke free. No obvious signs of demons and she appeared to be alone with no girlfriends or handler in sight. She looked absolutely stunning with a smokin body. As for personality, much more outgoing and friendlier than I remember. She was clean and tasty and allowed daty if that's your thing. Kitty was freshly shaven and tasted great followed by Mish that was pretty tight. Only did a qv because I didn't know what to expect but we'll worth it for damage of. 7. She did offer hh for 1. 0. Not too much more to tell but I would absolutely pay her another visit!

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...7/377637215652

  13. #2646

    Daytime Adult Fun

    I'd like to play with her tits. Anyone see her?

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...n/989691429977

  14. #2645

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Allister  [View Original Post]
    I actually don't have an issue with Bella's rates, the only issue is trying to get in touch with her at all since she is so overloaded. I definitely would not mind paying a little more than normal just to have some sense of sanity when trying to find something. Being somewhat new to the area though, I'm not even sure what is legit on the agency side and not too many people discuss those types here it seems.

    Also tried searching the thread for a mention of Angel and the only result that came up was your post just now
    Here we go.

    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...y/130205007079

  15. #2644

    Geography lesson

    Quote Originally Posted by SergeG  [View Original Post]
    Waterbury has become a hell hole. It seems most girls are handled and shot up. Bella seems the only game but the price is just too far out. For that I get model level escorting.

    Try Angel on the turnpike in the WTBY area. I have not seen her since late last year but she was nice looking, slender, very nice personality. She just need to get the costs down a bit but at least I never got ripped off with her on anything. Some had bad experiences on services. Don't know about that as it was not my case. My mileage was running high. She enjoys nice guys. If you go, say Serge said hello.
    Where the f* is the turnpike in Waterbury? I believe you're talking about the Berlin Tnpk, which is nowhere near Waterbury. Angel may post on STG in the Waterbury section, but she is not Waterbury. It's like you take geography lessons based on where these girls post. I had one guy a few weeks ago that was posting Danbury stuff in the Northwest section. I said Danbury is not in northwestern Connecticut, and he argued with me that it always has been. Really! I wonder why they have a Danbury section? Danbury is in Fairfield County which is southwestern Connecticut. It is much closer to Long Island sound than it is Massachusetts. Anyhow, end of rant. I just think we should keep real geography rather than provider geography here in the forum.

    Be careful out there.

    Blue.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape