Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,061 to 15,075 of 26406
-
08-13-20 17:44 #11346Senior Member

Posts: 116I saw her the other dayWalking looks like she lost the baby weight. She was looking hot!
.
Originally Posted by PleasurPiranha
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 16:17 #11345Senior Member

Posts: 218Naomi Banks
Reached out to this one. Did my usual, asked for rate and location. She said that she's not in Milwaukee at the moment but would be back soon. I asked where, since she's got a Chicago area code, maybe I could drive down. She got snippy and said not important, then said that she'd be back in Milwaukee soon. Then all of a sudden she says that she'll be back in town today. OK. She asked. I told her that I'm Blk and over 40. Through all of that she still hadn't said what her rate was, so I asked again. "Its point less if you won't be someone I meet. " Is that how things work in "businesses"?
Me: Hi, how much is this car?
Salesperson: The price is pointless if I'm not going to sell you a car!
*then why are you in "business?
Then she tells me the price. Like was that actually so hard to do? If she would have just told me right away, and it was $300/ hr then I could have immediately said thanks but no thanks. Tried to explain to her that price and location are actually kinda important. Sorry, I can't help it that you were traumatized in life, and now have more anger than anything else. Why do these girls have to make something simple into something so complicated and convoluted. She said that she has a system. Obviously that system doesn't include actually telling anyone her price until after you've jumped thru all the hoops, and then find out that you're no longer interested.
Me: What's your rate and location?
A girl: Blah blah / hh and Sextown.
Me: Great, lets make an appointment!
Smh.
That's why I always have 3-4 backups.
L.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/naomi-banks/32041063
-
08-13-20 15:20 #11344Regular Member

Posts: 16Links
Could you please share the links for above mentioned numbers.
Originally Posted by DewAngel
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 15:00 #11343Senior Member

Posts: 184Hmmm
Is she worth it? Looks like she may have a great huge ass!!
Originally Posted by WRutaWRuta
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 13:15 #11342Senior Member

Posts: 87Know her
She is real, and yes, I'm her early 40's. Struggling single mom.
Originally Posted by Zimbler
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 12:38 #11341Senior Member

Posts: 470Seen #1 many many times since early May and #2 a few times, 2 good ones to have in my rotation.
Originally Posted by DewAngel
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 11:44 #11340Senior Member

Posts: 572According to the timestamps of "her" two posts, that's the quickest I've seen anyone lose 11 lbs. Haha.
Originally Posted by Coyote7033
[View Original Post]
There's no way she's only 32. At least 42 years old.
Seems suspicious to me.
-
08-13-20 11:38 #11339Senior Member

Posts: 166Allie
Saw her once. Too much of a junkie and service wasn't great. Everything covered which I didn't mind considering her condition. Small and petite. Great body but I hate looking at a woman who uses. I'll stick to my ATFs.
-
08-13-20 11:26 #11338Senior Member

Posts: 354Love Blondage have not tried Denver is she around still and how does she compare to Blondage?
Originally Posted by DewAngel
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 09:48 #11337Senior Member

Posts: 1820Agreed
Totally agree. And it can get even worse. If she scheduled a bunch of appointments and gets busted, the rooms in your name. If she OD's the rooms in your name. If she has her dealer drop by with her drug of choice and they get busted the rooms in your name. Nothing good can come from leaving a provider in a room that's registered in your name.
Originally Posted by Jc2490
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
08-13-20 09:03 #11336Senior Member

Posts: 166Can't even name 5
I'm currently only seeing my top 2 girls atm.
Originally Posted by Ochenashikari
[View Original Post]
1. Jess (Russian Petite Blonde).
2. Ladyblondage (UTR atm).
3. Jaeda (Bald girl).
4. Denver Rose.
5. ?
The more you see them the better the service is for these girls. Hasn't gotten worse for me yet so I'm keeping them.
-
08-13-20 04:39 #11335Senior Member

Posts: 1820Bro, I'm sorry you guys had a falling out, or she beat for some money or whatever happened, but let's be honest about dates. I just double checked CCAP to be sure and her last arrest was 2015. By the time it wound through the system she did some brief jail time followed by day reporting which was completed in June of 2017. She successfully completed 2 years of probation last year. Yeah she spent some time in Florida but obviously legally because she didn't violate her probation and she's been back here for well over a year because that's when I started seeing her. I've had no drama, excellent service, one request to front her $20 which she made up on the very next visit. I'm kinda guessing you might not be following the rules of mongering. Didn't you also get burned leaving your wallet out in front of a provider while you went to the bathroom or jumped in the shower or something? And get your house broken into after you suspected a provider opened a window while visiting you?
Originally Posted by MilTown151
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
08-13-20 03:03 #11334Banned Member

Posts: 586Probably scam
Wen location has no city, probably scam.
Originally Posted by Coyote7033
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 00:23 #11333Senior Member

Posts: 819Mature
Don't ever pay for a room and then let her keep it for the night. Your card can be charged for all kind of extra fees, towels, smoking in the room, cigarette burns etc. Her ad states that she's 32. C'Mon., she's at least 50. Don't let the little head do your thinking.
Originally Posted by Coyote7033
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 00:04 #11332Senior Member

Posts: 299She wasn't advertising because she was in prison and then jumped parole and headed to Florida. I've had many more than 50 visits. When that itch calls she will fuck you over in a minute. Trust me on that.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




