Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,061 to 15,075 of 26401
-
08-13-20 12:38 #11341Senior Member

Posts: 470Seen #1 many many times since early May and #2 a few times, 2 good ones to have in my rotation.
Originally Posted by DewAngel
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 11:44 #11340Senior Member

Posts: 572According to the timestamps of "her" two posts, that's the quickest I've seen anyone lose 11 lbs. Haha.
Originally Posted by Coyote7033
[View Original Post]
There's no way she's only 32. At least 42 years old.
Seems suspicious to me.
-
08-13-20 11:38 #11339Senior Member

Posts: 166Allie
Saw her once. Too much of a junkie and service wasn't great. Everything covered which I didn't mind considering her condition. Small and petite. Great body but I hate looking at a woman who uses. I'll stick to my ATFs.
-
08-13-20 11:26 #11338Senior Member

Posts: 354Love Blondage have not tried Denver is she around still and how does she compare to Blondage?
Originally Posted by DewAngel
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 09:48 #11337Senior Member

Posts: 1820Agreed
Totally agree. And it can get even worse. If she scheduled a bunch of appointments and gets busted, the rooms in your name. If she OD's the rooms in your name. If she has her dealer drop by with her drug of choice and they get busted the rooms in your name. Nothing good can come from leaving a provider in a room that's registered in your name.
Originally Posted by Jc2490
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
08-13-20 09:03 #11336Senior Member

Posts: 166Can't even name 5
I'm currently only seeing my top 2 girls atm.
Originally Posted by Ochenashikari
[View Original Post]
1. Jess (Russian Petite Blonde).
2. Ladyblondage (UTR atm).
3. Jaeda (Bald girl).
4. Denver Rose.
5. ?
The more you see them the better the service is for these girls. Hasn't gotten worse for me yet so I'm keeping them.
-
08-13-20 04:39 #11335Senior Member

Posts: 1820Bro, I'm sorry you guys had a falling out, or she beat for some money or whatever happened, but let's be honest about dates. I just double checked CCAP to be sure and her last arrest was 2015. By the time it wound through the system she did some brief jail time followed by day reporting which was completed in June of 2017. She successfully completed 2 years of probation last year. Yeah she spent some time in Florida but obviously legally because she didn't violate her probation and she's been back here for well over a year because that's when I started seeing her. I've had no drama, excellent service, one request to front her $20 which she made up on the very next visit. I'm kinda guessing you might not be following the rules of mongering. Didn't you also get burned leaving your wallet out in front of a provider while you went to the bathroom or jumped in the shower or something? And get your house broken into after you suspected a provider opened a window while visiting you?
Originally Posted by MilTown151
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
08-13-20 03:03 #11334Banned Member

Posts: 586Probably scam
Wen location has no city, probably scam.
Originally Posted by Coyote7033
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 00:23 #11333Senior Member

Posts: 819Mature
Don't ever pay for a room and then let her keep it for the night. Your card can be charged for all kind of extra fees, towels, smoking in the room, cigarette burns etc. Her ad states that she's 32. C'Mon., she's at least 50. Don't let the little head do your thinking.
Originally Posted by Coyote7033
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 00:04 #11332Senior Member

Posts: 299She wasn't advertising because she was in prison and then jumped parole and headed to Florida. I've had many more than 50 visits. When that itch calls she will fuck you over in a minute. Trust me on that.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 00:01 #11331Senior Member

Posts: 146Lola
Met Lola walking on 23rd & and yesterday morn. Great looking from across the street. Not so much up close. Went to a spot. 3 for bbbjcimws. Enjoyable character and would repeat. Old ad, new digits.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...m/266481284805
-
08-12-20 17:43 #11330Senior Member

Posts: 293Mature & Experienced Woman
Any one else see this post? Started chatting and trying to set something up but she kept wanting a hotel room for the night. I slowed down negotiations because of that. Still has that look about her. Ugh ugh ugh.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/320655208999
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/659905710333
-
08-12-20 17:08 #11329Senior Member

Posts: 812My guess this would be the junkie / thief in question as I recall her from the reports of her b. S. In Wausau some years back. http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/379750100799.
Originally Posted by MilTown151
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 16:28 #11328Senior Member

Posts: 1820Link
Sorry.
Originally Posted by BrickForm
[View Original Post]
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/550550990349
HS.
-
08-12-20 16:19 #11327Senior Member

Posts: 1820Abbie
I didn't say you were lying. I said it seemed out of character based on 50+ visits. I'm sure you're also correct about Backpage. I just know she hasn't been advertising for likely at least 2 years. I met her after a well respected Senior offered her contact info to trusted members about a year ago. She was his ATF UTR. I've seen her with and without stockings, no track marks now. How long ago did she Cash and Dash you?
Originally Posted by MilTown151
[View Original Post]
HS.










Reply With Quote






