Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Escort Review: BBFS Bareback in Portland

+ Submit Review
Page 501 of 709 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 551 601 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 10630
Come fall in Love
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #3130

    Fake

    If you look at all the images you can see it's two girls so I did a quick search. The girl with the tattoo does not look fake so not sure what's going on.

    https://tineye.com/search/519c0ada2a...er=desc&page=1

    Quote Originally Posted by IntoFun  [View Original Post]
    Says she only parties with a hat.

  2. #3129
    Banned Member


    Posts: 2940
    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    I don't; but her link is tempting. Think I'll try her out soon. Feel free to process me tho & report back here first.
    If you have the dough she's a go. Dakota ask's 800.

  3. #3128

    Vika

    Quote Originally Posted by JjeeterJake  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Vika Visby? She is friends with PNWpeaches and Dakota. Possible add?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....t-971-801-8254
    Contacted her. It's covered for 450/ hr. +200 for Greek and +50 for CIM.

  4. #3127

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    Google came up empty on pics. Seems TGTBT; but there's 1 solid review.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...876/3606820832
    Says she only parties with a hat.

  5. #3126

    Next

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    While I appreciate the instantaneous satisfaction of text-shower-car-park-text-room-kiss-CIM-sandwich, I'd give her about 24 hours to reply on an initial inquiry for appointment.

    Follow up communication, once going, should be more fluid of course.

    Regardless- awaiting your review! I'm getting over an injury and will possibly be back hunting in a week or so. She'll hear from me for sure.
    It has been more than 24 hrs and still crickets. Hop you have better luck.

  6. #3125

    She's a Hottie!

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    Google came up empty on pics. Seems TGTBT; but there's 1 solid review.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...876/3606820832
    I don't actually know anything about her but she's been posting for 5 days so that's a good safety sign. She looks hot and shows some nice hardware. I think she looks like a pretty good bet for inclusion in this list. I'd definitely give her a shot if her rates were ok. And, I'd like to know if she's a member here if anyone does see her. Thanks for the heads up on this one!

  7. #3124

  8. #3123

    Providers willing to do ATM

    Hi my fellow mongers,

    I just recently moved to this beautiful city of Portland. I am in a search of a provider (s) that would do ATM.

    I'd more than appreciated for any feedback.

  9. #3122

    Any intel on this hottie?

    Google came up empty on pics. Seems TGTBT; but there's 1 solid review.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...876/3606820832

  10. #3121

    Vika Visby?

    Anyone have any experience with Vika Visby? She is friends with PNWpeaches and Dakota. Possible add?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....t-971-801-8254

  11. #3120

    It's a marathon, not a sprint.

    Quote Originally Posted by IntoFun  [View Original Post]
    It has been 2. 5 hours. Still no reply from her.
    While I appreciate the instantaneous satisfaction of text-shower-car-park-text-room-kiss-CIM-sandwich, I'd give her about 24 hours to reply on an initial inquiry for appointment.

    Follow up communication, once going, should be more fluid of course.

    Regardless- awaiting your review! I'm getting over an injury and will possibly be back hunting in a week or so. She'll hear from me for sure.

  12. #3119

    Sammy

    Quote Originally Posted by IntoFun  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. She needs a try. Going to contact her for a visit tomorrow. I will report back.
    It has been 2. 5 hours. Still no reply from her.

  13. #3118

    Giving her a try

    Quote Originally Posted by RobGeek  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced Sammy. She advertises bb services. She was also at exotic tan a while back. Any advice?

    Thank you all for your help!

    https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...e/836189420435
    Agreed. She needs a try. Going to contact her for a visit tomorrow. I will report back.

  14. #3117

    Worth checking out

    Quote Originally Posted by RobGeek  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced Sammy. She advertises bb services. She was also at exotic tan a while back. Any advice?

    Thank you all for your help!

    https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...e/836189420435
    I don't; but her link is tempting. Think I'll try her out soon. Feel free to process me tho & report back here first.

  15. #3116

    Sammy

    Has anyone experienced Sammy. She advertises bb services. She was also at exotic tan a while back. Any advice?

    Thank you all for your help!

    https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...e/836189420435

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape